Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2010, 07:49 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default I want a new siggy! (Contest inside!)

So, I've been wanting to make a new signature like all the cute ones you guys have, but I just don't have the time to make one. It's been on my "to do" list for months now. So, I decided that I'll do the next best thing... I'll have a contest to see who can make me the cutest one!

The details are pretty simple... just make a cute signature that says "Libby". If you just *want* to include "Sweet Shoppe Designer" in small print underneath, you can, but I don't care if you fit that in or not. I'd prefer to have one made with my product, but if you don't have any of my product and still want to play, I'll accept entries with any SSD product (please no outside product though).

shoot me an email to libbyloucrew@gmail.com by Sunday night (Sept 26), and I'll choose my favorite. Wanna know what you're playing for? How about a $20 gc to my store?

I think that's about it. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!