Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default NEW! DSD collections from Jocee Designs!

You know you’re stunning, but you have that slightly dark side. Some might call you eeevil, but here at JoCee Designs and The Nifty Pixel, we prefer WICKEDLY GLAM! Of course there’s bling, we can’t live without it. There are feathers, capes, potions, and cauldrons, frames, borders, tassels, and skulls. All those wonderful things to glam up your life and your layouts. You’ll also find flowers, butterflies, birds, stars, ribbons, and loads of scatters. We didn’t forget the glam paper either! The solids have a slight sheen to them and there are glitter papers too. The pattern papers include webs, wood, more skulls and florals, strips, dots and other geos. There are word cards and word tags and a completely wicked alpha to glam up your pages!

You know what they say about dancing in the rain, right? I’ve never worried about the rain. You don’t have to have sun to have fun! So here’s my collection about the glories of the rain… RAIN ON MY PARADE! Inside you’ll find boots, umbrellas, a raincoat, clouds with rain, lightning and even some sun, a little froggy and ducky, a puddle and a rainbow. I’ve also included tapes, ribbons, labels, flowers, clips, buttons and arrows. The papers are in muted blues, greens with a yellow and orange thrown in for a splash of color. I’ve given you lots of words to play with. There are strips and titles and cards along with a complete alpha to create your own word storm!

Old 10-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm