Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 11-27-2021, 12:42 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default my 13th annual christmas collection is here!

It seems wild to me that I've been doing a Christmas collection for thirteen years! My youngest was a baby the first year I started doing these collections and well.. now he is a teenager just like my collection! hahaha

Don't forget the savings are at their best right now until 11:59pm tonight!

Making Spirits Bright:

This first kit is something I've never done before. I've always wanted to but could not figure out how to go about it. When I had my anniversary contest in the forums carolynk suggested I do a christmas lights kit in the colours of one of my summer nights kits and thus the idea was born!

Filled with Wonder:

The Christmas season is a time of wonder. Enjoy that feeling all year through when you create pages and projects with this fantastic kit! Traditional Christmas colors of green and red get a boost in this palette with the addition of classic black and white and woodgrain. Embellish your memories with everything from all your favorites like jingle bells, holly, buttons, poinsettias, candy canes, ribbons, ornaments, and more. No matter your age, never let the wonder of Christmas fade!

Touched by Peace:

It’s the season of peace on earth. Enjoy a moment’s rest and scrap your most serene holiday moments with this beautiful kit. Use the titles, snowflakes, reindeer, lights, lanterns, sparkles, and more to perfect your pages. Don’t be in too big of a hurry. Allow yourself the time to reflect, sing, and breathe in the peace of this holiday season.

Celebrating the Season:

Celebrate this year like never before! Gatherings large and small are guaranteed to feel more festive than ever this year and this kit will help you preserve those moments forever. With an emphasis on gold and green, your memories will shine brightly and jump right off the page. Embellish with bows, stars, flowers, a lantern, marquee titles, alphas, and more. ‘Tis the season for parties and celebrations of all kinds--so don’t forget your camera!

You can find everything here in my store: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...rt_direction=0

I hope you like the collection this year and stay tuned because there will also be an addon collection coming with cards, word art and other goodies!
Old 11-27-2021, 01:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Your collection turned out beyond stunning and perfect. I love every single kit.
And I look forward to it every year. I hope you keep up doing it for at least another 13 years.

Old 11-27-2021, 03:38 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love every single thing in this collection. I've got most of these and I look forward to them EVERY YEAR!!!! ♥

Old 11-27-2021, 04:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Gorgeous! I loved everything!
Old 11-27-2021, 10:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOVE it!!!!