Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Sweet Shoppe Challenges > Challenge Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Think Outside The Box - November 9th

Sweet Shoppers, are you ready to get your weekly think outside the boxin' on?! If so, I think you're going to love this week's playful challenge! Our Babes' layouts this week are so fun, so we hope they inspire you to play with some of your favorite wordy pairs to create a layout that you love!

As usual, you'll need to scrap a layout for this challenge and post in this thread by midnight EST on November 15th, 2014 for your chance to win your choice of a kit from our Featured Designer Zoe Pearn's shoppe!

Don't forget, even if you miss the deadline for this week's Featured Designer giveaway, you can still earn Sweet Rewards for completing all of this month's TOTB challenges too and posting in our Sweet Rewards tracker thread for the month! Coupons are automatically sent to everyone who completes an entire month of challenges, so don't forget to track your completed challenges each month so you don't miss those sweet discounts in the shoppe!

Before I go, I'm proud to announce our TOTB winner for last week's challenge...

Congrats Christine, you can check out this thread for details on how to claim your prize!

Thanks so much for playing along with us week after week & happy scrapping!

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 11-09-2014 at 01:00 AM.