Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-31-2021, 07:18 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default April 2021: Passport FAQ

If you have any questions regarding THIS month's Passport challenges, please post them here.

We have a wonderful team and community here at SSD....
so someone is sure to get back to you ASAP with answers to anything and everything related to our Passport Challenge System!

Here is a list of this month's challenge prompts for easy reference:

#1. One Little Word : Fresh
You can use this word as/in your title work, within your journaling, or simply let it inspire the direction of your layout.

#2. Product : New 2021 Shoppe Freebies
Check out all of the fun new 2021 SSD Freebies in the Shoppe and scrap a page using your favorite(s).

#3. Featured : Lorie + Tracie
Our brand new series of Featured Designer freebies are here for 2021, and we can’t wait for these fun kits to inspire you! Thanks to a suggestion from community member, Lisa aka Armygrl, our theme this year is focused on all of those special days that make up our sweet memories. From Rainy Days to Ordinary Days, A Day at the Zoo or even a Kinda Nice Day like Erica’s first kit in the series, we can’t wait for you to get your hands on these beauties! Taking inspiration from these fun kits, each month we’ll be asking you to scrap a page focused on the kind of day our designers are celebrating in their featured designer freebies! You’re welcome to use the kit itself, or simply scrap a page inspired by the title, but get creative and let your imagination take the lead.

#4. Inspired By : Flowers
Be inspired by the wonderfully fun use of flowers on these pages.

#5. Dealers Choice : Rewind
Go through the first three pages of your gallery and select one of your old layouts to remake and renew. Use new photo(s) or those in your original page.

#6. Leaving Love :
Leave love on 15 layouts in the gallery and then post the link to each in your tracker thread.
Create your own place marker by using your favorite layout you've left love for during the month to "hold" that spot on your card ♥
Right click on a page in the gallery and save... follow by resizing this saved image to 97 X 97 before adding it to your Passport tracker image.

#7. Photography : Growth
Capture growth in a photo or series of photos, be it the fresh blooms of spring, a series of photos of your child growing over the years or photos that illustrate personal growth, etcetera. Feel free to get creative!

#8. So Sketchy : Monthly Inspiration!
Use the following sketch as inspiration for your layout.

#9. Seasonal : National High Five Day
April 18th is National High Five Day. Have some fun by creating a page that celebrates an achievement worthy of a high five!

#10. Typography : Lovebird Font
Download font and use it on your layout.

#11. Wild Card : Scrap anything you'd like for this challenge ♥

#12. Composition : X Marks the Spot
Let the delightful segmented design featured in the following pages inspire your layout.

#13. Journal : Sleep
Sleep is one of the best ways to renew and revive each day. Create a journal heavy page that focuses on how you (or someone you love) sleeps. Are you an insomniac or are you in bed by 8 each night? Do you dream? Do you wake up refreshed?

#14. Currently : Cleaning....

#15. List : Self Care
Check out this awesome and inspiring article on self care bullet journaling and choose one (or more) self care topics to create a list of goals to renew and relax this month.

#16. Pop Culture : Makeovers
From beauty to fashion or home renovation, makeovers have always been a big hit when it comes to pop culture. Choose a makeover of your own to highlight in your next page, be it a haircut, weight loss, drab to fab fashion, or your home office! The sky is the limit but a before/after is what we’re looking for!

#17. Details : Waterfall of Torn Paper
Create the appearance of movement on your page by using a flowing array of torn papers.

#18. Scraplift : Hosted on the Blog
On the first Sunday of each month, Sugarbabe Kim E. will host an inspiring Scraplift Challenge on the SSD Blog.
You have the entire month to play along and complete your page.

To keep in mind while you're scrapping...
These prompts are written and created with fairly broad themes/concepts in mind and I think that personal interpretation is key. You can certainly approach a prompt literally, or I encourage you to think about it in a different way ... take a creative approach on ways to apply prompts so that they'll work for you and your family.

Last edited by lingovise; 04-01-2021 at 07:06 AM.
Old 04-03-2021, 05:51 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

@ Loni...maybe a bit of a silly question...but, on the X marks the spot, can I move the X around page? or does it have to remain centered and then scrap from there?

Old 04-04-2021, 12:43 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPeel View Post
@ Loni...maybe a bit of a silly question...but, on the X marks the spot, can I move the X around page? or does it have to remain centered and then scrap from there?
I'd say you can be creative as long as it's a clear X mark that we can see on your page.
Old 04-04-2021, 03:06 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
I'd say you can be creative as long as it's a clear X mark that we can see on your page.

thanks!!!!

Old 09-14-2021, 12:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

^^^^^
SPAM??
Old 09-14-2021, 03:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
^^^^^
SPAM??
I think so! I reported it earlier and now it's gone.

Old 09-15-2021, 02:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
I think so! I reported it earlier and now it's gone.
Nice! I tried to report it but the button wasn't working for me.