Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2021, 02:04 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default 30 Days of Thanks - November 12th

Today I am thankful for my sister. She is my best friend, not only because she understands all my weirdness, but totally accepts me for who I am. Even though our personalities are really different, we like a lot of the same things and always have fun together. She is my partner in crime, even though she still doesn't let me get into too much trouble. LOL

My sister is one of those rare people who never judges or says mean things about anyone, which I really appreciate. Unlike me, she is very quiet, poised, and able to keep her thoughts to herself, but always says the right thing when she does speak. People who know us always describe her as the nice one because she is. LOL

I am also thankful that I have never been jealous of her and the fact that people usually like her better than they do me. I think it's because she taught me early on to not worry about what other people think and to just be my loud, opinionated self. And at at the end of the day, while I totally admire my big sister, I am really happy just being me.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Aww Lorie that's very sweet!

Today I'm thankful for imported cheese! lol
Old 11-12-2021, 03:15 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am thankful for motrin! LOL Body hurts today...
Old 11-12-2021, 04:22 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for a new job! I accepted a one-day-a-week job in my local craft store, with occasional extra days leading crafting/painting workshops. I think this will be a great way to get me out of the house a bit more and doing something that I love to do. If I like it and I want them, I can work more days a week. I'm thinking this may be a perfect way to transition out of my job at the 911 centre.
Old 11-12-2021, 05:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for scrapping.
Old 11-12-2021, 06:15 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

today I am thankful that I packed my camera bag before I left for work. It was only a half day so I spent the afternoon lost in the forest and got some good shots of a hawk and some deer.

I am also kind of, I think thankful that when I went into the camera store to buy a new lens cap that they had the camera I wanted to upgrade to (used) sitting in the store with a low shutter count. I am not thankful for the credit card bill that will be coming in for next month. . . . .did I mention I bought airline tickets 2 weeks ago?
Old 11-12-2021, 09:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
Today I'm thankful for a new job! I accepted a one-day-a-week job in my local craft store, with occasional extra days leading crafting/painting workshops. I think this will be a great way to get me out of the house a bit more and doing something that I love to do. If I like it and I want them, I can work more days a week. I'm thinking this may be a perfect way to transition out of my job at the 911 centre.
How fun Jo! Congrats!
Old 11-12-2021, 09:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I am thankful for my health. I had a vacation day and have been on the move since 9:30AM and it's now 7PM. I am thankful for everything (!) I got accomplished!
Old 11-12-2021, 10:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Today I'm thankful for my extra-big, extra-deep bathtub and a plentiful supply of hot water and Epsom salt. My muscles in my back, and arms, and legs all feel like they're on fire, and nothing makes them feel better until I soak in a hot saltwater bath to start loosening them up and drawing out the toxins.

Old 11-12-2021, 11:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm so thankful that Shang-Chi & The Ten Rings FINALLY came out on Disney+!!!

Movie theaters still aren't open in the Philippines, so we've had to wait three months to watch it. We are huge MCU fans, and three months is a long time to wait for something we love so much!