Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2013, 08:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default What's new from Sugarplum Paperie this DSD? Collabs, kits & freebies for you!

Digital Scrapbooking Day is here once again! Monday will mark six years since I opened my first little shop on my blog.

I may be celebrating my anniversary, but it’s YOU would will presents this weekend. Not only is there a sale going on right now at the Sweet Shoppe, but I have a TON of new goodies, as well as two different freebies to share with you today!

I have been hard at work on a new collection that’s perfect for Project Life, Project 365 or any other scrapbooking project you may be working on! Here is the Today’s the Day collection:

Here is a beautiful page from Amy, using a little bit of everything:

As you can see, this collection is huge. So, instead of showing off all eight previews, I’ll show off some of the smaller bundles instead.

Everything is available separately. There are also two additional bundled collections. For example, there might be people who would be interested in getting just the papers from the collection:

This bundle includes all the papers, patterns and solids from the collection. Here is a beautiful page from Alina that shows off several of the pretty papers in action:

And this page from SugarBabe Tronesia shows off the pretty solid papers with some of the patterns:

Here are the main elements for this collection. First, there are the Essentials, filled with labels, stickers and word art:

And here is a set of 67 Stamps (both clean and distressed for a total of 134 in all!):

This pack includes 134 ready-to-use .png files, as well as 2 .abr files (one set of clean brushes and one set of distressed). This page from Donna uses several of the stamps (and stickers, too):

There are also two sets of Notecards bundled together (3×4 and 4×6):

Susanne used the notecards for this darling page here:

And there’s also a little Alpha in 8 different colors:

SugarBabe Maria used it here to make her own word art labels:

And… if that weren’t enough eye-candy… there’s more!

I am so excited to share the news that after waaaay too long, I have teamed up with my dear friend Megs for another collab, which we hope that you will enjoy! We proudly present to you our kit, My Sweet Girl:

Megs HERSELF scrapped a page. I about fell out of my chair when I saw it!

And here are some more wonderful pages from the girls on my creative team:

Bexy:

Sally:

Jude:

And this amazing set of hybrid boxes by Andrea:

Megs and I have both created a little add-on present for you as well! You know we couldn’t do something together without also giving away a little something. (“Sunshine Girls Forever!”)

Please help yourself to this My Sweet Girl mini from me:

Megs has a part for you as well:

You will find it here on her Studio Flergs Facebook page.

And I have yet another freebie to share today! YAY!

On my Sugarplum Paperie Facebook page, you will find a new freebie, part of the Digi Scrap Parade:

Now, my last Office Essentials pack got a lot of traffic from Pinterest and I hate that people didn’t know at the time that this was a “limited time only” thing. The Parade only lasts for a month. So… PLEASE NOTE: This element pack is ONLY available now through the end of November. It will move to my shop in the beginning of December for a low price. So, be sure to grab it now!

I think that's EVERYTHING. Oh, my word.

Enjoy! And HAPPY DSD!

Old 11-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

OMG! The Sunshine Girls just gave me serious flashbacks!