Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-30-2019, 01:01 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default End of Year Review

On January 22, 2019, I had finally made 7,000 comments. I was so proud of myself because I'm not a very chatty person in real life. But earlier this year, I had made a personal goal of getting more involved with SSD and getting on Page 1 of the Members List with my comments. However that also meant that I needed to have a comment count HIGHER than 11,728 comments to get on that first page, if that number didn't change with other people's comments!

Here's a screenshot of my post 1-22-19

That's a lot of comments, to get to the first page, especially since it's not a static number. I'll be honest, I didn't think I'd get there this year because it meant I'd have to make a little over 416 comments a month, plus most of January was already over! But I tried anyways, even though I knew we were moving because I wanted to see if it was possible!

We are about to flip the calendar in to 2020 and I'm SO happy to say that not only am I on that first page, but I hope to make the remaining 122 comments before tomorrow night to make it an even 12,000 comments for 2019. I'm doing it!!! Or should I say, I did it!!

Who knows, maybe in 2020, I'll make another 5000 more comments and surpass Kellie or Kristin--I doubt it because they are quite active with their comments, but I do know I'll continue commenting in the gallery because there are so many amazing and talented scrappers uploading their layouts! Being in the gallery was a huge highlight of my year!

I'm also very excited to see that something I set out to do the beginning of this year, something that I didn't think was possible, I was actually able to achieve and make it happen! Still a little in shock that it happened!

Where are you on the Member's List?
---> click the Community button above, next to the FAQ's
drop down

---> select "Members Lists"

---> once that page opens, select "posts" and it will generate the member's list from highest to lowest comments.

---> Look for your name to see where you are

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have any commenting goals you made this year? Did you make it? Do you plan on making any next year?

Last edited by Neverland Scraps; 12-30-2019 at 04:41 PM.