Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Sweet Shoppe Founder

profile gallery send pm
Default Don't miss these retiring MandaBean goodies!! =)

Hello my digital family. I feel like it's been ages since I posted, but I do have good reasons for my lack of activity. I am working in retail now, and it's been really fast-paced and super exciting for me, since I haven't worked outside the house in 10 years. But, I am doing something that I love in the make-up field, and I think it's been great for me. I'll also be starting school for my Cosmetic Esthetician certification on January 10th, so it's gonna be a really busy new year for me!!

No worries..I'm not going anywhere, as SSD is my online home and I wouldn't leave for the world. But I do want you guys to take a look at some of my retiring products before the fantastic sale ends. Here's a tiny peek of what I have to offer in the GGG section of the shoppe...

I have gobs of solo products, tons of collab kits, and a good bit of my wordart on sale at super low prices, so don't miss out!!

Love to you all, and hopefully once I get used to my new..busier lifestyle, you will see new product from me. Happy New Year everyone!!

My siggy needs a re-vamp!