Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2009, 06:43 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default What you do today?

One of the things I have been needing to do is clean my keyboard. The keys were sticking and I have not cleaned under them in a really long time plus with three kids the keys get sticky on top from them eating at my desk. I took all the keys off and wiped them off and wiped under them on the keyboard and I cannot believe the crap I pulled out of there. Dust, crumbs and kitty fur all get under the keys somehow. I wipe the top off all the time but pulling all the keys off is so time consuming and a pain I dont do it that often and well you could defenitely tell. I just do not know how it can all get under there like it was when I wipe my desk/keyboard off like every two or three days!! The good thing is my desk is all pretty and clean and organized. My photos on my desk Ive been needing to put in photo albums are back in photo albums. The keyboard is like brand new again. Hopefully it will stay this was for a really long time!! Aside from that I watched tv (The Bicentennial Man was on today) and took a nap. Pretty uneventful LOL. SO what did you do today?

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 05-09-2009, 06:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to suze

I worked all day!

but we had a great day. My students all worked really hard and did quality work... no problems at all

then I had my sister-in-law and niece come up and I gave them new hair dos! that's always fun... because now my niece thinks she's hot stuff *shes 8 *

now I'm getting my sister to spend a girls night together *she's going through some rough patches and shes only 12* I'm thinking movies, dinner, hair, and hulahooping! fun!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaL88

My oldest has a swim meet this weekend (both today & Sunday). He swam 4 events and earned a competitive time in the 100 yard Individual Medley. Woohoo! Tomorrow, we'll go do it all over again - this time 4 different events!

Meanwhile, dh spent today (and probably tomorrow as well) home with our other son, who is fighting off something nasty. Poor baby!
Old 05-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

I fought with my PC because Outlook keeps locking up, and I can't fix it.

Then I lay on the couch and was a lazy bum the rest of the day. And that's it!
Old 05-09-2009, 07:06 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm

nothing.

well.. I glared at the wall for a while. and scrapped a bit.. and finally got to talk to someone that I've been needing to hear from, so that helped.. but then I went back to glaring at the wall.. and watched a really cheesy lifetime movie........ and now it's 7pm. I am SO impressed with my lack of motivation. LOL I was supposed to do a gabillion things today.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Packed, Facebooked, and packed some more. I was supposed to take my daughter to see Hannah Montana today as for the next month, there will be no opportunities to do it, but...I forgot. Yay mom So, I'm going to have to take her to a later show during the week this week (This weekend she is away and on Tuesday she'll be going to my sister's for the 2 weeks before we move so she can get used to her school)
Old 05-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

probably sounds lame but I want to see that movie too LOL So does my 17 y/o daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennilyn View Post
Packed, Facebooked, and packed some more. I was supposed to take my daughter to see Hannah Montana today as for the next month, there will be no opportunities to do it, but...I forgot. Yay mom So, I'm going to have to take her to a later show during the week this week (This weekend she is away and on Tuesday she'll be going to my sister's for the 2 weeks before we move so she can get used to her school)

Old 05-09-2009, 07:13 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

What did the wall do? j/k Hope you have a better/more productive day tomorrow. Better yet you should just relax tomorrow and enjoy mother's day with your little guy!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren grier View Post
nothing.

well.. I glared at the wall for a while. and scrapped a bit.. and finally got to talk to someone that I've been needing to hear from, so that helped.. but then I went back to glaring at the wall.. and watched a really cheesy lifetime movie........ and now it's 7pm. I am SO impressed with my lack of motivation. LOL I was supposed to do a gabillion things today.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to emmasmommy

Well, Madelyn woke up 2 hours earlier than normal and had a fever so I had the sneaking suspicion that she had another ear infection. So, I took her to the dr's and I was right. He gave her a shot of an antibiotic so hopefully she's all cleared up for her ENT appointment Tuesday. Came home, got her down for a nap, left Emma at my mom's to help make stuff for tomorrow...then I went to visit my best friend in the hospital. She had her little girl last night (soooo cute, Mckena Marie) and she swallowed meconium and is in the NICU still. She was kind of down in the dumps and she needed a friend. NOW, I'm anxiously awaiting bed time because Emma did not nap today and she is a MONSTER.

Old 05-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

Hannah Montana was great, a must see! I really liked it, and so did my DD, she's 6.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke W

Went to see Wolverine, bought the eva/krystal kit, facebooking it and watching the nascar race at Darlington.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

took abby to dance, went to the grocery store to get the last thing I need to make crash hot potatoes for tomorrow, went to walmart, bought Jeff's father's day gift (i'm ahead of schedule this year lol), went to lunch, came home, scrapped a bit, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out my car, went to walmart again (lol), ate dinner and now home facebooking, scrapping and watching the race.
Old 05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Let's see... I went to Trader Joe's, Fry's (groceries), AND Costco... then came home and made some Mint Oreo Truffles and chocolate covered strawberries. I'm headed to a friend's house in 2 hours for a girls night and I had to make my fave chocolatey treats to share.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 05-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke W View Post
watching the nascar race at Darlington.
Gooooo Kasey!!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Kat Stokes Send a message via Yahoo to Kat Stokes

Had little league this morning. Got sunburned. Went to the station to visit with DH until they got called out for a medical aid, went to the grocery store, came home, took a nap, got up & cooked tacos for dinner and now I'm anxiously awaiting bedtime for the kiddos so I can clean the house tonight so I don't have to do it tomorrow. LOL!!! Oh, and I've spent a lot of time today on FB....

Proudly creating for:
Libby Pritchett

Old 05-10-2009, 06:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

We had soccer at 10:30 then I had to run a few errands and then baseball at 4:30. Came home, finally watched my DVR of Lost and CSI and went to bed at 9:30.