Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2012, 09:17 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs up Weight Watchers weigh in week of 9/30 to 10/6

It's a new week, well we are already into the new week. LOL!! Congrats to everyone on your losses last week. I weighed in Sunday and unfortunately I was a bad girl last week and gained my 3.4 lbs back. Ya, need to get off this roller coaster ride. Anyone want to come kick me in the rear? Like hard? Anyhow, can't wait to see everyone's numbers this week.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:32 AM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Ugh! Sorry you had a bad week Melissa! I'd gladly come kick you in the rear, if only I could get to you. Consider yourself virtually kicked.

I had a surprisingly good week. I wasn't expecting great numbers because I ate whatever I wanted on my birthday. I did try to be really good all the rest of the week, but figured my birthday would kind of balance things out. I wonder if something from the week before was carrying over, because I ended up losing 3.6 pounds and hitting the 50 pound mark right on the nose. I really was shocked but so so happy.

I'm pretty sure this week will be a little less than spectacular since the last three have been pretty good for me. I've been doing really good on my walking - going every weekday for the last 2 weeks. I have 20 more pounds that I want to lose, and my goal is to get that taken care of by the end of the year. We'll see how hard the holidays are - that could mess up my plans. But, it's exciting to have the big fat hairy goal in my sights.

Thanks for cheering me on this far, girls. WE can do it!

Old 10-03-2012, 09:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I ended up with a loss of 1/2 a pound but I was happy even for that because I was away all weekend at a scrapbooking retreat and let's just say that I didn't count points. LOL It did bring me just under the 200 lb. mark and I was thrilled to see that number!

This week hasn't been much better so far. I NEED to get back on the wagon and tracking but the slow loss thus far has my determination wavering. *sigh*

*Edited to add: WTG LYDIA! YOU ARE AWESOME! and Hang in there, Melissa, you can do it!
Old 10-03-2012, 10:38 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Lydia! I'm so so so proud of you! You are such an inspiration! We need to see some pics, girlfriend!

Well, I didn't just go off plan last week.... I totally blew the plan to pieces. With the funeral, there was literally food ALL DAY LONG. We stayed with my sister, and that's where everyone was bringing food (My mom wasn't in the position to handle the company). So, we had all sorts of food and desserts, and I ate. A lot.

I wasn't going to weigh, but then I decided that it was better to know where I started so that I could be happy for losing whatever I lose this week. So, I stepped on the scale saturday morning and was up 4.6 lbs.

I've been really good since then, so I'm hoping to see a significant loss on Friday when I weigh again.

I really hate this yo-yo back and forth thing, but under the circumstances, I'm not too upset. I enjoyed the food and time with family, so I'll pay the consequences.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well I was hoping for a 1lb loss but I got a .2lb loss…which put me at a total loss of 10lbs. I’ve been slacking on journaling because my iphone somehow ended up in a toilet and is no longer working. I’m determined to exercise now thru my weigh in and hopefully that will help with the weight loss this week.

Lydia you are doing awesome…Congrats on 50lbs. You are definitely inspiration. I’m with Libby post some pictures.

Congrats on the weight loss Heather…a loss is a loss…
Old 10-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Lydia congrats!!! That is amazing and I know you can make your goal!! Heather awesome job on your loss. Libby, girl I am right there with ya. Rachelle, woot!! You lost and that is what matters!! Congrats!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:08 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

Good job on losing, Heather and Rachelle!! Every little bit is getting closer to your goal.

Libby - don't worry too much. You were in a stressful situation with family and food all around. It makes sense to just relax and spend time with your loved ones. You'll be back on track before you know it.

Pics . . . I don't know. I didn't take any proper "before" pics. And, I don't have any full-body shots that are really recent. But, I put this together. They are both just candid shots from family get togethers, and I didn't edit them at all. I saw this Before pic the other day in my photo stash and was just appalled by it. This was at Raegan's b-day party in April, about four days before I started WW. The After photo is from about a month ago, and I've actually lost 10 more pounds since then. I think the difference is pretty apparent.

Old 10-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

Awesome transformation pics Lydia! And congrats to everyone else on the losses.

Melissa, you and I seem to be in the same boat. After a weekend away at a convention where all the meals were pre-arranged, I think I blew this week too. It's just so hard to get back on track after falling off. I also REALLY need to get back to the exercising. I'm trying to organize the school's fall festival so I'm there every day and not getting my morning runs in.

Old 10-05-2012, 12:56 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Wow Lydia! Those pics are remarkable! I didn't take proper before pics either, but I've got plenty of photos of me from this summer. Hoping I can have some amazing "after" pics like that, too!

I weighed today, and I'm down 3.2 from last week. That's still 1.4 away from where I was before I fell off the wagon, but I'm pleased. Hard to believe that one week of being naughty can cost you 2 weeks to make it up, huh? Makes me want to stay on track! Anyway, that puts me back at my 10lb mark. Just 35 more to go!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Well I was right. I gained, but only 0.6. Even though I am hovering around this weight I am starting to really notice the lack of exercise in how I sleep and how my stomach looks...too squishy.

Hopefully I work in some exercising this week.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Congrats Libby!! It is hard to jump back on the wagon, well for me anyway. LOL!! Tracy, I totally get what you mean about the exercise. I can totally tell the difference too. This week is gonna suck for me again, I've been VERY emotional, tired and stressed beyond belief. I keep saying HOLY HORMONES!! LOL!!
Old 10-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

New thread please Melissa! I weigh in at the end of the week and hate being the last person to post. LOL
Old 10-12-2012, 06:26 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Well I know this is an old thread, but since we don't have a new one yet, I wanted to share...I lost 2.8 lbs this week. I am thrilled!! I still didn't exercise like I wanted, but planning L.J.'s fall festival has evidently kept me active enough.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Tracy, that is awesome! I still haven't weighed in yet this morning. I like to wait til I've been up an hour or two because I'm so swollen when I first wake up.

I don't have high hopes even though I've stuck to my plan this week. I'm on my period, and that always screws me up. Hope I'm wrong though!
Old 10-12-2012, 09:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
I like to wait til I've been up an hour or two because I'm so swollen when I first wake up.
I wonder if that's my problem? I always weigh myself first thing in the morning and so far this week I've been higher than I was last weigh-in. The last few times I've weighed in on the weekend, I wouldn't be much lower than before but then I do it again about an hour and a half later and I'm down a pound more! So maybe when I weigh myself tomorrow morning, I'll wait a bit and see how that goes.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:01 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

That is awesome Tracy!! Congrats on your loss!! Sorry I haven't started a new thread. I am a total slacker in that department this week.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Well, I weighed, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It wasn't GOOD, but it wasn't bad. I'm down .6 lbs for a total of 10.6. That still puts me just shy of where I was before I fell off the wagon a couple weeks ago. Slow and steady, I suppose.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

That is a loss Libby!! Congrats!!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Congrats Libby! I always weigh first thing too. Maybe I'll try the wait time too and just see the difference.