Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Arrow Gobs of NEW Goodies from Christy, Robin, Manda and Amanda Heimann!!

This week I'm bringing you lots of super cute goodies! This may take a while so get comfy and take a peek

First up, I teamed up with Robin and Manda again to bring you guys a brand new Triple Dip called :WUB:! :WUB: is a kit that's all about those friends in your life who are extra special to you. These colorful papers and unique embellishments will have you drooling with their sweet as candy colors.

Included are 12 patterned papers, 10 solid papers, 1 colorful alpha, 1 black and white alpha, 3 folded ribbons, 6 file stickers, 1 glitter flourish, 1 stitched ribbon frame, 1 notepaper, 3 paints, 3 stitched bows, 4 butterfly flowers, 3 clips, 5 brads, 4 flowers, 3 journaling papers, 2 wrapped ribbons, 3 folded ricracs, 3 stitches, 1 beaded wire, 1 background dots, 3 butterflies, 2 lace trims, 1 layered title, 1 stitched felt heart and 1 tri-photo frame!

And Robin made this adorable little (and I mean little!) album which is free with purchase of the kit this week!

Next is my very first Perfect Pairs with the wonderful Amanda Heimann called A Place To Call Home! I had such a blast working with Amanda over the past few weeks! We hope you enjoy this kit as much as we do!

It's warm, relaxing and comfortable, it's a soft safe place to fall. It's Christy and Amanda's newest collaboration A Place to Call Home. The overall size of Home is huge with wall to wall luscious papers, numerous frames to enjoy the spectacular views, many word art pieces to adorn the walls and plenty of flowers, ribbons and bows to landscape with.

This kit includes: 13 patterned papers, 6 solid papers, 4 bows, 5 buttons, 2 felt borders, 5 frames in various sizes and textures, 1 individual felt heart, 1 row of felt hearts, 4 pieces of "home" word art, 3 dymo phrases in a variety of colours, 3 crocheted flowers, 4 silk flowers, 3 hand-drawn glittered houses in a variety of sizes and colours, 4 journal cards, 5 glitter swirls, 5 tabs and a full alphabet and numbers set with some common punctuation.

And here's the album that Jackie Delfin (thanks Jackie!) created using the coordinating kit!

And finally, I bring you my very FIRST solo halloween kit called I Want My Mummy! I'm so in love with this little mummy and I hope you will be too! Tis' the season to be scared silly! And this is the cutest little kit that will do just that!

This kit includes: 10 patterned paper, 6 solid papers, 3 bows, 4 buttons, 3 cardboard circles in a variety of halloween sayings, 2 chains, 3 clips, 4 enamel halloween sayings, 2 "mummy wrapped" frames, 2 halloween party invitations, 3 journal cards, 4 labels, 3 folded laces, 1 mummy in a variety of skin colours, 2 ribbons, 1 row of scribbled circles, 3 individual scribbled 4 x 4 circles, 4 glitter stars in a variety of sizes and patterns, 3 tags and a full alphabet and numbers set with some common punctuation.

And what halloween would be comple without sending your friends/neighbours a BOO-Gram?! What is a BOO-Gram? Well it's a mysterious note you leave on a neighbour's door along with a special treat just for them! Once you play this little game with your neighbours, you'll be hooked and want to play it every year!

Included you'll find one 8.5 x 11 poem & directions and one 8.5 x 11 sheet including two "I've been BOO'D" window sign to pass along to your neighbours so that they can display it letting the other neighbours know that they've been BOO'D! Don't forget to print off an extra "I've been BOO'D" sign to hang in your window!! Instructions: Print the boo poem & directions and the BOO signs, then tuck them into the special package and secretly deliver to your neighbours!

This BOO-Gram set is free with purchase of the coordinating kit this week so snatch it up quick!

Ok well I think that's it for this week! Thanks so much for making it all the way to the end of this post! I hope you have a great week and I'l see you soon with some more new goodies from me
Old 10-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

You certainly have been a busy girl!! Love everything! Awesome stuff!
Old 10-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So much yumminess to choose from!!
Old 10-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Dude. Do you need a nap now? LOL! You've been BUSY! Everything is fabulous! Love it all!
Old 10-11-2008, 05:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke W

I love them all!
Old 10-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Sooo fun Christy!
Old 10-12-2008, 03:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm