Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-30-2019, 11:01 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm
Default DSD Preview Sale - is it over?

Had a busy weekend so thought I'd wait til today to shop - the products in the DSD Preview are all back to regular price now. Does anyone know if this is an error? The sale said through the 30th?
Old 09-30-2019, 11:43 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen104 View Post
Had a busy weekend so thought I'd wait til today to shop - the products in the DSD Preview are all back to regular price now. Does anyone know if this is an error? The sale said through the 30th?
Yes, unfortunately the sale has ended. On our blog post it stated, until Monday at 6am EST. So sorry you missed the sale, but DSD is upon us and if you look at the DSD sneak peek thread, you'll see all the amazing goodies to come.

Old 09-30-2019, 01:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsashbaugh View Post
Yes, unfortunately the sale has ended. On our blog post it stated, until Monday at 6am EST. So sorry you missed the sale, but DSD is upon us and if you look at the DSD sneak peek thread, you'll see all the amazing goodies to come.
I missed it too because I don't regularly read the blog - was just reading the ad in the store. It would be super helpful if the store ad had the 6 am language on it because the way it reads is September 28th through September 30th - 3 days only. So I read it literally as - through September 30th. Not a biggie for me, just means I didn't spend money this weekend and have more to spend next weekend.
Old 09-30-2019, 01:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana View Post
I missed it too because I don't regularly read the blog - was just reading the ad in the store. It would be super helpful if the store ad had the 6 am language on it because the way it reads is September 28th through September 30th - 3 days only. So I read it literally as - through September 30th. Not a biggie for me, just means I didn't spend money this weekend and have more to spend next weekend.
Thanks for the input Sheana! I'll make sure to pass it along.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Old 09-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheana View Post
That's how I read it too ... that would be super helpful in future. No worries here either, I just thought maybe it was an issue with my shopping cart or something.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:43 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I checked last night and it was already at regular prices. So I'm guessing the sale ended alot earlier.

Old 09-30-2019, 10:58 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Hey ladies! I've extended this sale until tomorrow night at 11:59pm EST, so nearly 25 hours from NOW. I just went and double checked the sale after reading Ophelia's message and the sale indeed ended earlier then it should have. You have our apologies! We'll try to include the time in our ads moving forward!
Old 10-01-2019, 01:45 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Yay!!!!