Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2011, 09:01 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Web Sized Photos

Can I ask you guys a question? I'm not hopeful about the answer, but I'm going to ask.
We got our first digital camera in 2002, after years of being bad, well not bad but totally negligent about printing any of our pictures, I decided I was going to resize everything for web and just upload them to FB or whatever.
Can I still scrap with these pics? Maybe, if I just keep them small? Or will they look really bad? I haven't had any of my scraps printed, yet, (lol, I promise I will) so I haven't had the time to experiment with it.
Thanks!
Jen
Old 03-31-2011, 09:11 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to newfiemountiewife Send a message via Yahoo to newfiemountiewife

You'll have to keep them small, you won't be able to upsize them without losing quality.

You can change your page, elements, papers etc to 200 dpi to begin with (rather than the 300 it comes at), that will make them a bit bigger too. You may lose some quality, but it won't be a lot.
Old 03-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the tip! I will give it a try and see how it goes. It's worth a shot!