Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-20-2019, 05:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Flamazing Kit Question

Blagovesta, I have a question regarding some elements on your latest kit, Flamazing. Am I missing something? Because I saw an element, a hand painted cluster of some sort on Biancka’s layout, the ones under her clusters, that I think is also in Krisztina’s layout and also on Cassie’s background paper where she used it as stamps. I checked my elements folder and even downloaded it again but it’s not there. Then there’s also this round leaf that's on Kendall’s layout (center cluster) and a folded leaf on her upper left cluster, and a yellow birds of a paradise flower on flyingbinker’s layout. And also a bamboo element and a different leaf at the bottom right cluster from Jacinda's layout. I just want to inquire about those. All in all I have 105 element in the folder.

Last edited by cherrygutz; 05-20-2019 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-20-2019, 06:37 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Oh good question, I was looking for a few of those too

Old 05-20-2019, 08:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yup same, I only have 105 elements too

Old 05-21-2019, 12:14 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I think it's still nighttime for her but I'm sure she'll be able to help you guys out soon
Old 05-21-2019, 02:58 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Hey girls,
I'm sorry for this inconvenience, will try to explain as much as I can with my bad English.
I usually draw the graphics in my kits myself, but while I was working on Flamazing kit I decided to buy a beautiful flamingo a saw and few flowers to add in my kit, which is norma. I found a little pack that was Commercial use OK, or at least I thought so! I read the terms of use carefully and was sure it's OK if I buy it and use these 3-4 elements in my kit with all other stuff. Few hours before the kit goes live a fellow designer asked me where I've bought these flowers from, because she is in search for some that can be used in our way, too. When I show her where I found and bought these from, she told me she had sent them an e-mail before time to ask if we are allowed to use their resources, because the Terms of use on the site are a little confusing and it’s hard to understand and to be sure if we can use these or not. It turned out we are allowed to use them, but not exactly… it’s tricky… and in the last minute I decided to remove these 3-4 elements. I had to do that to be safe and not to infringe on someone's copyright. I released the „fixed“ kit and didn’t add any of the layouts from my CT and the Sugar Babes in the store preview for that very reason, but I just forgot to ask them not to upload the layouts in the gallery :/ That’s the reason you see this flower cluster and few leaves on the pages and they aren’t in the kit.
I feel terribly bad about this and I want to apologize to everyone who has had other expectations about the kit and is disappointed.
I want to compensate everyone who want by Paypaling their money back or giving them a coupon for my store, as you prefer. Just PM me here or on Facebook or send me an e-mail at bogy_gosheva@abv.bg
Once again, I’m sorry for all of this – it was a good lesson to me!
Old 05-21-2019, 06:41 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Aaaw, Blagovesta, these things happen. I feel bad you spent money on something you thought you could use in your kit. That's sweet of you to offer compensation, but to be honest I never would have noticed in the first place.
Old 05-21-2019, 07:01 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Awwwww Blagovesta thanks for explaining. I totally understand and there is NO NEED to compensate me!!!! I've still got a beautiful kit I will use more than once I'm sure!!!!!!!
♥♥♥

Old 05-21-2019, 07:06 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Thank you very much Kiana! ♥
Old 05-21-2019, 08:26 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Aaaw, Blagovesta, these things happen. I feel bad you spent money on something you thought you could use in your kit. That's sweet of you to offer compensation, but to be honest I never would have noticed in the first place.
Thank you! ♥
Old 05-21-2019, 08:45 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Blago you are one amazing person <3

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
Old 05-23-2019, 06:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Bummer, I wish the seller have made a clear tou. I have an ocd so this actually clears that I'm not seeing things, hehe
Old 05-24-2019, 11:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagovesta Gosheva View Post
Hey girls,
I'm sorry for this inconvenience, will try to explain as much as I can with my bad English.
I usually draw the graphics in my kits myself, but while I was working on Flamazing kit I decided to buy a beautiful flamingo a saw and few flowers to add in my kit, which is norma. I found a little pack that was Commercial use OK, or at least I thought so! I read the terms of use carefully and was sure it's OK if I buy it and use these 3-4 elements in my kit with all other stuff. Few hours before the kit goes live a fellow designer asked me where I've bought these flowers from, because she is in search for some that can be used in our way, too. When I show her where I found and bought these from, she told me she had sent them an e-mail before time to ask if we are allowed to use their resources, because the Terms of use on the site are a little confusing and it’s hard to understand and to be sure if we can use these or not. It turned out we are allowed to use them, but not exactly… it’s tricky… and in the last minute I decided to remove these 3-4 elements. I had to do that to be safe and not to infringe on someone's copyright. I released the „fixed“ kit and didn’t add any of the layouts from my CT and the Sugar Babes in the store preview for that very reason, but I just forgot to ask them not to upload the layouts in the gallery :/ That’s the reason you see this flower cluster and few leaves on the pages and they aren’t in the kit.
I feel terribly bad about this and I want to apologize to everyone who has had other expectations about the kit and is disappointed.
I want to compensate everyone who want by Paypaling their money back or giving them a coupon for my store, as you prefer. Just PM me here or on Facebook or send me an e-mail at bogy_gosheva@abv.bg
Once again, I’m sorry for all of this – it was a good lesson to me!
That's stinky about the TOU not being clear. I had wondered when I unzipped mine and didn't see it, but with life so busy right now I haven't had time to ask about it. I'm glad she asked because once we move, I would have asked the same question! I'm sorry you spent money on something you thought you could use but turns out you wasted money instead
Old 05-24-2019, 11:26 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Thank you for understanding girls! ♥ The money are the smalest problem. I would be devastated (if it's the right word in English??) if I lose my customers' confidence because things like that.

By the way Cherri, I have no idea what "ocd" is!!
Old 05-24-2019, 12:48 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I think you've handled this in the best way you could. I have that kit added to my wish list.
Old 05-24-2019, 05:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I think you've handled this in the best way you could. I have that kit added to my wish list.
you REALLY need it in your stash---it's CUTE!!!!
Old 05-24-2019, 05:38 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Thank you! ♥