Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-01-2020, 05:42 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default QOTD iNSD edition: How are you spending iNSD weekend?

It's almost time! iNSD is almost here.
Curious minds want to know... how are you spending the weekend? Are you shopping, scrapping, participating in games, none of that or all of that?
Tell me!

Old 05-01-2020, 06:24 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I wish I knew! lol I don't know what all to expect. I told my family they might be playing a war game (of which we have many) without me since I might be scrapping. lol I keep wondering how many games there might be or how many scrapping challenges there might be. I'm not a super fast scrapper. lol I hope to participate in at least some of the games and scrapping (if not all) and I'll certainly do some shopping.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:38 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Browse the shop. Buy the Pretty things. Browse again....probably buy more. With a little scrapping and game time thrown in. Sounds just right

Old 05-01-2020, 07:05 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

MY INTERNET IS OUT!!!

Old 05-01-2020, 07:18 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Fingers crossed I can do a little of everything!

I do have some mask orders to fill, and then I want to get a deep clean done on the house so that I can hopefully relax and enjoy some of the festivities.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:22 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I believe hubby is working tomorrow ... so - that means I'll get all of my chores done as quickly and as early as possible and then play the rest of the day! LOL! I don't know how much time I'll have online Sunday since it's the only day hubby and I are both home ... :-) !!
Old 05-01-2020, 09:40 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

First and foremost, after a very LONG week, I plan on sleeping in tomorrow!

Then I'll have to do ALL of the laundry, including bedding and towels since I didn't do it all this week

And then I'll start playing the challenges/games (there better be some here . . . . . .) as well as working my way through the May Passport

After a long, eventful day, I'll collapse in my bed just to repeat it again on Sunday--hopefully minus the laundry!
Old 05-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
MY INTERNET IS OUT!!!

Seriously . . . .I hope they fix it TODAY and we get to see you this weekend!
Old 05-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I plan to do some shopping for sure and will hopefully be doing some scrapping. We are starting to pack and do touch up things around the house and there are normal chores, but I already told my husband I wanted to just scrap all day- so we'll see if I get too. I'm trying to get some things done today so it's not as much (I just feel guilty if he's working on projects and I'm not helping) BUT I never get to do the challenges/games as we are almost always doing soccer
Old 05-01-2020, 11:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
MY INTERNET IS OUT!!!

Oh no! That sucks big time!

Old 05-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Shopping and scrapping!
Old 05-01-2020, 12:09 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Hoping to get started tonight if anything is announced. We’re taking the boat out tomorrow for some fresh air so probably not much scrapping but then back at it on Sunday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2020, 12:10 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

My plan is to shop... a lot. And then scrap, just for me. No designing, no work. Just make pretty pages!
Old 05-01-2020, 12:28 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
Browse the shop. Buy the Pretty things. Browse again....probably buy more. With a little scrapping and game time thrown in. Sounds just right
this right here !!!!!!!!
Old 05-01-2020, 01:29 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

All of it! (hopefully!) I've prewarned the family & I have pizza on order for dinner! lol!
Old 05-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I want to. More than likely though I will be spending it doing homework, studying for my algebra final and yelling at my 8th grader to complete his assignments.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Well...currently we’re doing outside projects today. So I won’t even turn on my computer until later this evening. Hopefully shop a little. Play a little. Be inspired. Make some friends. Have social hour.
Old 05-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Okay so I'm a little bummed. I have to work my 'real' job this weekend. But I'll check in on the forums and gallery to peek in on everyone And maybe do some scrapping tonight to make up for it!

Old 05-01-2020, 04:24 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
My plan is to shop... a lot. And then scrap, just for me. No designing, no work. Just make pretty pages!
this sounds great!

Old 05-01-2020, 05:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Tomorrow is my son's 13th birthday, so I will be pretty busy with that, trying to make it a fun day during these weird times. We have friends coming by to wave and have cupcakes and sing happy birthday before driving away as I try not to cry, lol. I have done LOTS of scrapping over the past two weeks, so I may take the weekend off and just have fun cruising the gallery and leaving love! And checking out all the fun games and forums.

Old 05-01-2020, 05:18 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

hoping to play games, planning to scrap, definitely shopping!
Old 05-01-2020, 06:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I plan to do some serious shopping and then hopefully feel creative enough to use some of my new stuff! Might start the May passport with all of my new goodies.
Old 05-01-2020, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm not shopping much b/c of the exchange rate for Canada but hope to play a few games and hang out a bit. I'm setting up a new computer in my LR that my daughter bought for me at work this week (she works at Staples) that was clearance and she also got to use her employee discount. It's nothing fancy but it's much better than the old one it's replacing that is about 8-10 yrs old and didn't handle PS very well. So I'll be able to scrap upstairs in the LR while hanging out with family and watching TV/netflix. I love my office computer with dual monitors but it isolates me from the family so it'll be nice to go upstairs in the evening and scrap a bit in the LR.

I'm going to start organizing and purging in my office, its been yrs since I did that. I am going to get rid of my desk and just use hubs' office desk as he never comes in here anymore and doesn't use it. That'll free of up space to move my photography stuff into the room to give my daughter more space as she took over the basement rec room (previously my scrap room and photography equipment storage area). Won't get it done for a few wks but will get started at it this wkend.

I still have editing to do too, so lots to do beside scrapping this wkend. Also want to do some baking.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Weekdays have been much busier than I'd like with everyone home needing me for school and other things, making messes, and eating. But we try to get all the school stuff done during the week so that we can all take the weekend off. Tomorrow we'll go for a walk and then get dinner delivered. Sunday I need to devote a few hours to my job. Other than that I get to scrap, shop, and play games. (And I suppose parent the kids. There's only so much I can get out of for iNSD!) My main goal is to shop quickly and then get to scrapping. It's been hard to get motivated by the time I'm finally done with everything else for the day, so I want to get as much scrapping as possible done this weekend.
Old 05-01-2020, 11:39 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I got a new laptop today (whee!) so I will be spending some of the weekend transferring files over. I'm still waiting for my EHD plug to be fixed so I will just be transferring things from my laptop hard drive like fonts, styles, etc. as well as the photos I've taken in quarantine. I'm looking forward to opening Photoshop and seeing how much faster it is to scrap but we'll see if I have time to do that this weekend.

I do need to do a few edits for work for a project that goes live Sunday morning but the new fast laptop has helped a lot with that already so I'm hoping I don't have to spend too much of my Saturday on that.

It's supposed to be nice and warm and sunny tomorrow so we'll be doing our Fresh Air Sunday hike a day early. The grocery store was out of chicken & Bisquick today (sigh) so I will need to go back out tomorrow or we won't have half of our meals this coming week.

My son's birthday is Tuesday so I'll also be wrapping his gifts & planning what we're going to do to celebrate and make him feel special while we're still quarantining.