Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Fact Questions 05/17

1. What's your favorite comfy outfit?
  2. Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal?
  3. What is the last thing you lost?
  4. Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping?
  5. What's your favorite color?
Old 05-17-2019, 11:58 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. Sweats, t-shirt and hoodie....I'm totally casual in my wardrobe.
2. I paint my toes in the summer, usually blue or green. Fingers I paint light pink or silver shade, something neutral.
3. I lost my mind....ha ha. This week I lost my lens cap to one of my camera lenses and it is driving me nuts. It's here somewhere but obviously I put it down and wandered away, forgetting about it. I've had the camera out a lot this wk taking bird and flower photos outside so can't isolate the exact day or time it happened. I know I'll end up buying another cap and then I'll find it LOL.
4. I always use a wacom tablet for scrapping, I love it. A mouse for internet browsing. I've got them set up on my computer in my office and also at my desktop in the living room. I have a third wacom that I use for my laptop when I was at our summer trailer in Washington.
5. It changes, but right now I'm loving shades of red/pink/peach.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm totally a jeans/hoodie girl. At home it's probably leggings & hoodie. I only wear leggings 'out' if my shirt covers my butt.

Rarely. Usually if I have a giftcard or am treating my mom or something. I do them at home. I never do my nails due to my job- we wash our hands & use sanitizer so much that it ruins even the best manicures.

This is funny- because we are doing a garage sale, we've been doing a deep dive on all closets, doors, cupboards in our house. I totally found two hoodies that I thought I had lost, but were just buried deep behind the others (right where they were supposed to be!) lol!

Mouse- I'm terrible at even the laptop pad thingy

Turquoise or any shade of it- which is fun since it's 'in' right now so I have bought WAY too much stuff in tiffany blue!
Old 05-17-2019, 01:11 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit?
At home, I usually wear some lightweight loose pants and big t-shirt.

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal?
I don't care for manicures, but love pedicures. I haven't had one done in quite a while.

What is the last thing you lost?
Oh my! Is this a trick question? I lose things on a daily basis, so I guess I should say, of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping?
I use a mouse, but have thought about going back to a tablet.

What's your favorite color?
My favorite color has always been purple, but I've been drawn to shades of blue lately.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:23 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? PJs of any kind as long as they are loose fitting
Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? I've had a manicure done once for my wedding.. I just am not a fan of that sort of thing. Never had a pedicure but I think i'd like to i'm just not a fan of my feet
What is the last thing you lost? probably my debit card. i lose it all the time. or my patience :P
Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? mouse
What's your favorite color? changes all the time
Old 05-17-2019, 01:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Leggings and sweatshirt or T-shirt

I have my nails done every 3 weeks but have never had a pedicure! I need to get one this summer

Weight! LOL

Mouse

Shades of blue/aqua
Old 05-17-2019, 01:49 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If I could wear PJ's all day I would lol...I love loose t-shirts and my soft PJ shorts.

I do get one every now and then, maybe twice a year?

Hmmm....can't think of something I've lost...my mind? lol

I use a mouse. I have a tablet I won, but have never taken it out of the box to see how to use it.

PURPLE

Old 05-17-2019, 01:57 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Pajamas at home. I recently had 2 Turkmen dresses made--daily wear for many of the ladies here-- and they are SO comfortable. They really are the easiest thing in my closet to wear & feel like a nightgown, but look all dressed up. Totally going to wear them all over the states when we return!

Occasionally. Actually, my DH enjoys getting a mani/pedi just as much as I do, so we'll often do that for date night, LOL.

Well, *I* didn't lose it, but we're currently looking for a library book my son needs to return!

Mouse

Purple. I also love teal.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Amie - yep, I love my jeans too. I like soft stretching jeans. Thats funny about finding the hoodies. I do that too, I'll be looking somewhere and find a bag or bin of clothes I forgot about.

Tammy - I love big tees, for everyday wear and also as jammie tops.

Kristin - I love soft jammie bottoms and a big tee. I sometimes have wkend jammie day and don't bother getting dressed if I don't have to go out.

Marie - yay for losing weight!

Mary - get that tablet out of the box. Purple is my other fave color this last yr.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
Pajamas at home. I recently had 2 Turkmen dresses made--daily wear for many of the ladies here-- and they are SO comfortable. They really are the easiest thing in my closet to wear & feel like a nightgown, but look all dressed up. Totally going to wear them all over the states when we return!

Occasionally. Actually, my DH enjoys getting a mani/pedi just as much as I do, so we'll often do that for date night, LOL.

Well, *I* didn't lose it, but we're currently looking for a library book my son needs to return!

Mouse

Purple. I also love teal.
I had to google "turkmen dress" and it looks loose and comfy. Are they linen or cotton?
Old 05-17-2019, 02:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What's your favorite comfy outfit? - comfy pants and a fleece top. It's 80 degrees outside and I'm in my fleecy. I love snuggly stuff! I probably change 3-4 times a day though b/c I won't leave the house like this but have to run around doing kid stuff so in and out of comfy clothes I go!

2. Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Never. I'm really really weird about people touching my feet. Like don't even look at them weird. Lol... I will paint my toenails something bright and cute for sandal season though! I bite my fingernails (terrible habit I know!) so I just don't get anything done to/for them. I recently let my MIL take my girls to get their nails done and the workers were so mean and impatient with them that I think my girls are now scarred for life too.

3. What is the last thing you lost? I don't remember the last thing I lost? I don't misplace stuff too often. Every day I have to use my driver's license to check in and out of my daughter's school and instead of carrying a purse I just put the license in my pocket. I obsessively check my pockets because I'm terrified of losing it. I probably look like I have some sort of tick.

4. Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? Mouse. To be honest, I don't even know what you guys mean when you say tablet for scrapping? Do you mean like a trackpad? I tried that once but I didn't like it so back to my mouse I went!

5. What's your favorite color? Purple. Always has been. When I was 9 my mom bought my sister and I new hair brushes for Christmas. I cried because she gave my sister the purple one and I got the teal one. It was a big deal that day. Hahaha..
Old 05-17-2019, 02:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
I had to google "turkmen dress" and it looks loose and comfy. Are they linen or cotton?
Mine are cotton. Some are more velvety (more for parties/special occasions). There are so many ways to customize.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:26 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

The most comfiest I am is when I can go braless which only happens in the house so jammies it is!

Nope. Not my thing.

Someone (that I really don't think was me but it's possible) lost my birth certificate & my daughter's. I have combed the house for them over the last year and have yet to run across them. I know we had to have hers in order to register her for school when we moved 3 1/2 years ago but they both up and disappeared after that. Ordering copies is such a PITA but we have to have copies so they're on my to-do list for next week.

I use the trackpad on the laptop.

Pink & sparkle.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? Sweats/yoga pants and a sweatshirt...no bra

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Yes, twice a month. I've fallen in love with the dip polish.

What is the last thing you lost? a sticky note with information about the bank fraud I was made aware of Mother's Day weekend. Happy Mother's Day to me! I did find it eventually. Another charge popped up this morning, too.

Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? No

What's your favorite color? teal

Old 05-17-2019, 07:07 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? It's always a trillion degrees here, so as soon as I get home I put on a graphic tee (so I don't have to wear a bra) and a pair of short, loose jean shorts.
Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Pedicure, year round (tropics) & monthly. I like to get it done every two weeks, but time doesn't always allow.
What is the last thing you lost? I lost some receipts of Joel's that he needed so the people he sent packages to could collect them. He had to go to the shipping place and convince him to let packages be received without the receipts. I'm surprised we are still friends after that.
Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? No, I actually bought a mouse when I got my new computer because I don't like the trackpad, but I always forget to use it.
What's your favorite color? Yellow. It is so bright and happy.
Old 05-17-2019, 07:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Pajama pants and big t shirt or hoodie, depending on the season

I get pedicures every 2 or 3 months.

I ran a zillion errands today getting ready for my son's party and I came home missing a bag from one store. GRRRRR

Mouse

Blue
Old 05-17-2019, 09:23 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm totally a jeans/hoodie girl. At home it's probably leggings & hoodie. I only wear leggings 'out' if my shirt covers my butt.

Old 05-18-2019, 01:19 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? t-shirt & shorts during warm season, sweater and pajamas for winter.

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Not as often as I want it to be. Most of the time, I just paint my own nails, when I feel like it.

What is the last thing you lost? My lip balm. I think I dropped it when I took out my bus card, otw home from the gym on Wednesday.

Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? Tablet.

What's your favorite color? Blue.
Old 05-18-2019, 01:32 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
I ran a zillion errands today getting ready for my son's party and I came home missing a bag from one store. GRRRRR
Ugh, hate it when that happens!
Old 05-18-2019, 02:04 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What's your favorite comfy outfit? Jammies
  2. Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? I go in phases with manicures. I get pedicures when the weather is nice enough for open-toed shoes.
  3. What is the last thing you lost? Hmm. I really can’t remember. I don’t misplace or lose things often.
  4. Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? Mouse or track pad.
  5. What's your favorite color? Turquoise ... red is close behind.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:06 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Yes, twice a month. I've fallen in love with the dip polish.
I’ve heard of dip polish, but don’t know exactly what it is. Is it similar to gel?
Old 05-18-2019, 02:14 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? In the house - PJ's, I live in them when I'm at home. Outside - leggings and a loose top with my vans shoes

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? I am socially awkward so I have NEVER had a mani or pedi because sitting in front of someone makes me nervous (off topic but if my Aunt wasn't a hairdresser I wouldn't get my hair cut for the same reason lol)

What is the last thing you lost? The TV remote, or my earphones

Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? No, just the pad thing on the laptop. I sit on the sofa to scrap so no room for a mouse

What's your favorite color? Blue, like a sky blue during a summer day
Old 05-18-2019, 10:59 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? As soon as I get home I strip down and put on pajamas!!!! Depending on the season that's comfy pajama pants, nursing bras or tank tops and/or a big old tshirt and/or a ratty old hoodie.

Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? Only twice in my life!

What is the last thing you lost? I guess the clever answer would be my mind. I lose things literally every day. #mombrain

Do you use a mouse or tablet when scrapping? Laptop with a mouse

What's your favorite color? I'm always drawn to teal/turquoise tones
Old 05-22-2019, 10:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Around home it is leggings and a big t-shirt. If I'm going out, I have one pair of jeans that are soft, don't pinch me anywhere and are somewhat flattering. In the summer I rarely get dressed since I don't leave home often. I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I have never had a mani. I had one pedi about 10 years ago. So NEVER.

My sunglasses. They were found, but I always misplace them. They are prescription so it sucks when I can't find them!

Mouse. I wonder if I still have my tablet?

I've been in a teal/turquoise phase for the past 5 years. Right now I am really loving it paired with navy blue, coral and yellow.
Old 05-22-2019, 10:48 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Black leggings or yoga pants and a comfy loose T-shirt OR a tank top and hoodie jacket.

Never. My fingernails are horrible, they stay short because I pick at them. I do my own pedicures and paint my own toenails.

I lose something daily. �� I think the last thing I lost was my daughter’s rehearsal schedule paper that they handed me at dance class. I was looking for it earlier and it wasn’t in my purse where I thought I put it.

Sigh. I rarely scrap. But the last time I did, it was my tablet pen. I use it so often when I am designing that it’s become easier to use (for Photoshop) than a mouse.

I like every color! My house is filled with color. But my favorites are yellow, green, purple and red.

Old 05-24-2019, 12:58 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? joggers, t-shirt and cardi
Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? I only get manicures for special occasions, but I like pedicures every couple months
What is the last thing you lost? my KT tape. I just bought it and now I can't find it.
What's your favorite color? pink, bright happy colors
Old 05-25-2019, 09:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's your favorite comfy outfit? leggings and a sweatshirt
Do you get a mani or pedi done? Yearly or seasonal? I am OVERDUE BTW! Love both. Mostly seasonal.
What is the last thing you lost? Our sweet lil doggy, Sophie
What's your favorite color? green