Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2016, 01:15 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Planned question

For the ladies who use planners where do you get your supplies? I broke down and ordered the Heidi swap planner a month ago but I didn't order many of the matching stickers and stuff until I was sure I was going to use it. Where do you get your stuff? Amazon seems really expensive and blitzy doesn't have it.
Old 05-21-2016, 01:23 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I make some of my own stickers with Avery labels. Some are removable. The Avery website has templates you can use.

I also shop the Dollar Spot at Target and I get some washi at Michael's.

I also use removable label dots that I write on and a variety of post its.
Old 05-21-2016, 11:00 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

The cost can be ridiculous, especially compared to digital scrapbooking supplies! If you follow planner people on Instagram, most of them buy from Etsy sellers or other small businesses like The Reset Girl. Michael's has some things...a line of Recollections planner stickers, some things from the Happy Planner collection, and lots of washi. Simple Stories makes some things, but I've never seen them anywhere. Honestly, I gave up on decorating with physical supplies. I made inserts in PS and started decorating them with digital supplies. If I had a Silhouette I'd have started printing my own stickers. But I switched about 7 or 8 months ago--more and more paper crafting companies are releasing planner supplies, so it's starting to get easier to find them without spending $4 per sticker sheet on Etsy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk