Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-22-2019, 11:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Friday Fun Fact Questions 03/22

Here's some questions to help us get to know each other a bit more.
  1. What is your favorite sandwich?
  2. Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones?
  3. What is the last movie you saw?
  4. Describe your neighborhood.
Old 03-22-2019, 11:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich?
I use a coconut wrap (I'm low carb/gluten free) and stuff it with greens, tomatoes, onions, chicken, sprouts and a coconut milk ranch dressing.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones?
I watch RealWorldAIP (she is a genius at low carb/anti-inflammatory info) faithfully. Also Marie Kondo and other organizational/cleaning tip videos (trying to learn some time saving methods and decluttering tips) as I know I need help LOL. I love watching paleo/AIP videos for recipes and what-I-eat-in-a-day videos. Occasionally I'll watch PS videos b/c there is always something to learn about it.

What is the last movie you saw?
I had to really think about this b/c we've been busy binge watching tv series lately. But I think the last one I saw was Widows which was good but not great. We enjoyed it though. I want to see Mary Poppins (maybe this wkend).

Describe your neighborhood.
We live in a cul-de-sac, a one block street next to Coquitlam River. They are all older homes (circa late 1970's), 2 storey family homes. We live behind a school with a green space between the play yard and our backyard. In the summer there is a lot of greenery, birds chirping and unfortunately lots of coyotes so we have to be careful of our dogs and cats in the neighborhood. Because of the river, we get a lot of bears and the occasional cougar. The river has a path on each side so that is where I walk Taz every day. There is a pretty blue railed walking bridge across it to the other side and I've taken a lot of photos of that bridge and off it, looking across at the river. Its so pretty in the summertime. We are in a quiet little residential area but are a two minute drive to one of the largest shopping malls and many large grocery stores and other retails businesses. Traffic is insane here. I live right on the border of Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam (suburb of Vancouver, BC) so I can be a member of both libraries so can have a membership of both digital libraries which is awesome b/c I read a lot and each library carries a different selection so offers a much bigger variety for me to borrow to read on my iPhone.
Old 03-22-2019, 12:46 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post

We live in a cul-de-sac, a one block street next to Coquitlam River. They are all older homes (circa late 1970's), 2 storey family homes. We live behind a school with a green space between the play yard and our backyard. In the summer there is a lot of greenery, birds chirping and unfortunately lots of coyotes so we have to be careful of our dogs and cats in the neighborhood. Because of the river, we get a lot of bears and the occasional cougar. The river has a path on each side so that is where I walk Taz every day. There is a pretty blue railed walking bridge across it to the other side and I've taken a lot of photos of that bridge and off it, looking across at the river. Its so pretty in the summertime. We are in a quiet little residential area but are a two minute drive to one of the largest shopping malls and many large grocery stores and other retails businesses. Traffic is insane here. I live right on the border of Coquitlam and Port Coquitlam (suburb of Vancouver, BC) so I can be a member of both libraries so can have a membership of both digital libraries which is awesome b/c I read a lot and each library carries a different selection so offers a much bigger variety for me to borrow to read on my iPhone.
Sounds so lovely...almost had me wanting to move to your neighborhood until you mentioned the bears, LOL! That was my #1 question for our realtor when we were looking for our house, "Are there bears or alligators in the area?" Hahaha
Old 03-22-2019, 01:09 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese. Or a BLT, depends on whether I'm making at home or ordering at a restaurant!
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Some... I am addicted to a teacher "vlogger" Michelle of Pocketful of Primary. She moved up to 4th grade and I moved down to preschool, but I still love it. (In fact, I had been out of the classroom staying home with my kids for over 5 years when I started watching her channel!) And I'll watch whatever else I need to in order to learn how to do something, decide if I want to buy a product, etc.
What is the last movie you saw? Just watched Shrek 2 today on Netflix. Can't even remember the last movie I saw in a theater!
Describe your neighborhood. My actual neighborhood is the best! We live in a lake community with great neighbors, a community pool, and sidewalks. We're pretty far out of the main area of town, so it's quiet, low traffic, etc. The lots are on the larger side so we're not all squished together and there's plenty of trees. My neighborhood is a branch-off of another neighborhood and with those streets added, I can go for a 3 mile run without even touching the road that links us to the "main" road. A lot of my neighbors have dogs and their owners are always considerate and friendly and usually happy to stop and chat and let my kids pet their dogs. Our HOA throws 4 parties a year, summer kick-off, Labor Day, Halloween for the kids, and Christmas for the grown-ups. There is a great mix of families and retirees, "born & raised heres" and transplants. My only complaint is that there are snakes (I've only seen 2, but I know there are more!) & fire-ants!
Well, one other complaint is that we don't currently live there! We have renters in our house and we're finishing off my husband's 20 years in the military stationed at an Embassy overseas. My "neighborhood" here is....pretty much exactly the opposite of what I just described! We live in a "high-rise" apartment building and there are 3 other embassy families living in the buildings on our street + a few more singles & couples. We have a few small playground structures outside of our buildings and have views of the mountains to the south and the city to the north.
Old 03-22-2019, 01:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Rebecca - so will you get to move back into your (real) home again soon? You must miss it.

Snakes...yikes....that would terrify me. The bears here are a nuisance b/c they will get into the garbage (even though we all have locks, they mange to bend the lids) and they break fences by climbing over or thru them. We all know to keep an eye out for them and not get too close. My little dog, Taz, thinks he is a big dog and will go running and barking at them to protect his neighborhood....silly dog. Luckily, they just ignore him.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich? My favorite is from a place here called Deli Delicious. It's a Chipotle Chicken. So.Yummy.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Usually only if I am given a link to look at one. I don't normally search for videos to watch.

What is the last movie you saw? A Star is Born...it was ok.

Describe your neighborhood - We live in a housing development with lots of the same looking homes. The kids are getting older so it is a lot more quiet. There used to be a lot of littles playing outside together. It was so much fun!

Old 03-22-2019, 02:34 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Rebecca - so will you get to move back into your (real) home again soon? You must miss it.
In about 18 months!
Old 03-22-2019, 02:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I use a coconut wrap (I'm low carb/gluten free) and stuff it with greens, tomatoes, onions, chicken, sprouts and a coconut milk ranch dressing.

I watch RealWorldAIP (she is a genius at low carb/anti-inflammatory info) faithfully. Also Marie Kondo and other organizational/cleaning tip videos (trying to learn some time saving methods and decluttering tips) as I know I need help LOL. I love watching paleo/AIP videos for recipes and what-I-eat-in-a-day videos. Occasionally I'll watch PS videos b/c there is always something to learn about it.

I had to really think about this b/c we've been busy binge watching tv series lately. But I think the last one I saw was Widows which was good but not great. We enjoyed it though. I want to see Mary Poppins (maybe this wkend).

Rae I wonder if you know a friend of mine who moved to Coquitlam maybe 2-3 years ago. I have a hard time keeping track. Her name is Andrea and her husband is Paul and they have three boys. I'm omitting last name on purpose. lol
Old 03-22-2019, 02:54 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I make a cobb sandwich at home that I absolutely love. It's shaved Boar's Head oven roasted turkey breast (I'm super picky about lunch meat), toasted sourdough bread, mayo, avocado slices, tomato slices, sprouts, blue cheese crumbles, fresh ground salt & pepper. YUM! My friends laugh about how long it takes to make my sandwich

I don't often watch YouTube. If I do, it's usually "Watch Cheryl Scrap"

At home, I think the last movie I watched was AntMan (for the hundredth time! LOL!) In the theater, whew... ummmm... I don't even remember. We used to go to the movies all the time, but with 2 teenage boys and their busy schedules, we haven't gone much. We are hoping to see Captain Marvel before I leave on Sunday morning.

We were really blessed to get this house when we moved to Idaho. The housing market has been out of control here. When we visited to look at rental houses (not knowing the area, we wanted to rent before we bought), anything listed was rented right away.
We live on a cul de sac that is at the end of 2 dead ends There's a farm at the end of our street that has about a dozen cows. I love seeing them every day! Our neighbors are nice enough... well, we at least wave at each other We're within about 45 minutes of the mountains, 10 minutes to shopping, 15 minutes to the city, and 20 minutes to open space farms. We really love where we live!!
Old 03-22-2019, 02:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich? Steak and cheese with onion and pickles with a ranch dressing.
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? I don't. Confession, sitting watching people take annoys me so bad lol. When my other half or kids watch them I have to tell them to use earphones or wait until I am not around!
What is the last movie you saw? Oh, erm. I think it would Be Toy Story 2 with the 2 middle kids last weekend. I am not a huge movie fan so it's rare I watch them. I still have Aquaman and Venon waiting to be watched.
Describe your neighborhood. I hate it, I hate the house, there's no one for the kids to play with, some of the people in my street are nice, mainly the older people but as a whole it's not a place I like, it's quiet etc but I don't feel like it's my forever place.
Old 03-22-2019, 02:59 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Favorite sandwich? I love everything but maybe tomato, bacon and mayo. Or grilled cheese loaded with all kind of different cheeses.

YouTube Videos? not really... prenatal yoga sometimes. Or just songs I want to listen to.

Last movie? The last one we saw at the movie theater was Cold Pursuit with Liam Neeson. I enjoyed it. It was entertaining. My husband found it stupid but he's hard to please.

Neighborhood? We just moved to Baltimore, MD from Tacoma, WA. We live in a townhouse and it's our first time in a community like that.

I hate that:
- we dont have a garage or a yard
- not enough storage space
- bunch of outlets and lights don't work and the property manager is not responsive
- house is crappier than we thought, kinda falling apart
- no trash cans, people leave their bags in a pile in front of our house and rodents get at it in the meantime so the street is trashy

I love that:
- we have tons of young families around with young kids for my daughters
- we are close to a lot of fun and practical places
- we are in the city but on the outskirt so we still have nature around and a creek for outdoors adventure
Old 03-22-2019, 03:00 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

You guys are making me hungry!!!
Old 03-22-2019, 03:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If I could eat everything as a sandwich, I would. I am especially partial to bacon cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, and chicken salad. I recently had a grilled cheese with pepperjack, bacon jam, & bourbon-braised onions that BLEW. MY. MIND.

I usually have one playing in the background while I scrap: plus-size/fashion like Sierra Shultzzzie, Sarah Rae Vargas, Thrifty Thick, life/relationship gurus like Matthew Hussey and Sexy Confidence, scrapping process vids (shoutout to our own Treed!) like Missy Whidden, Hip Kit Club, Lisa Fonseca, Becky Bitting, & actual music videos (which YT handily makes me a playlist of so I don't have to manually search for them all).

I watched the extended cut of "A Star is Born" two weekends ago.

older (WWII-era) with teeny-tiny houses & teeny-tiny yards, mostly one-car garages (some don't have one at all), only a handful of two-story homes, an actual old-school neighborhood vs. a subdivision, some kids but none close by and since my daughter goes to school out-of-district she has no neighborhood friends

Last edited by LeeAndra; 03-22-2019 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-22-2019, 04:21 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

That's tough, I'm partial to a lot of different sandwiches, wraps, paninis... there's one that comes to mind, it's more of a sub though. I used to make it all the time at my dad's pizzeria. It's chicken - breaded, sliced, and warmed, swiss cheese, ham, mushrooms, and thousand island dressing. I know it sounds super weird, but it's delicious!!

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Not really

What is the last movie you saw?I honestly can't remember!

Describe your neighborhood. I live in a suburb of the capital, close to highways, shopping, parks, food, both the center of the city and the town center and it still manages to have a good amount of greenery. It's a super great location, unfortunately, we don't own our home, we rent a townhouse. We're trying to move this year and buy our first home... but it means a location farther out in the country. I'm not super stoked about the potential change.
Old 03-22-2019, 05:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
Rae I wonder if you know a friend of mine who moved to Coquitlam maybe 2-3 years ago. I have a hard time keeping track. Her name is Andrea and her husband is Paul and they have three boys. I'm omitting last name on purpose. lol
I can't think of anyone I know by that name but you know....anytime I do meet anyone with that name...I'll be asking if she knows you Sometimes it can be such a small world!
Old 03-22-2019, 07:56 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich? One that has bacon, ranch, guac[/b]
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Angie Hot & Flashy, Janelle O'Shaughnessy, Curly Susie & Real Life Curly Girl {Beauty & Hair Related, all of them}
What is the last movie you saw? Captain Marvel in the theater & then we watched Captain America: Civil War this past week at home.
Describe your neighborhood Our neighborhood is gated, and the lots are big {for the Philippines, not by American standards}. There are lots of palm trees and bougainvillea, goats and chickens.
Old 03-22-2019, 08:08 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
We have renters in our house and we're finishing off my husband's 20 years in the military stationed at an Embassy overseas. My "neighborhood" here is....pretty much exactly the opposite of what I just described! We live in a "high-rise" apartment building and there are 3 other embassy families living in the buildings on our street + a few more singles & couples. We have a few small playground structures outside of our buildings and have views of the mountains to the south and the city to the north.
I keep trying to talk my kids into working for the embassy abroad! We've lived in SE Asia almost all of our married lives, and I love it. Do you guys transfer often or have you been in the same place the whole time? Can you say where you live?
Old 03-22-2019, 09:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What is your favourite sandwich? Either as a sandwich or on a wrap - roast eggplant and pumpkin (or sweet potato), baby spinach, sprouts, hummus, swiss cheese... and whatever else I decide to put on it at the time.
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? No
What is the last movie you saw? I'm not sure... I remember taking my boys to the cinema during the January school holidays to see the re-make of an Australian movie called Storm Boy. I can't think if I've seen anything since then. I rarely watch TV.
Describe your neighborhood. I live in the outer suburbs of Sydney and while this area is bearable (there are areas WAY worse than mine!) I've never liked living in Sydney . I grew up on a farm hundreds of kilometres away so the city will never be natural for me. Its too busy, loud and crowded - my area has quadrupled in population in the 14 years I've been here and I have to commute 3 hours to/from work. And in summer it is HOT (like days on end of 40+ degrees C). On the plus side, its relatively new (most houses are less than 20 years old), we have an overload of services and amenities at our fingertips (big shopping malls, community facilities like libraries, hospitals, schools, etc), there are patches of remnant bushland here and there (I live right by two creeks - though they only have running water after a big storm), there are a decent amount of trees and grass around and I can walk to my kids' schools, sporting fields, the shops, etc. We have some birds, lizards, snakes, occasionally a possum... But, if it weren't for work, I'd move back to the country in a heart beat!
Old 03-22-2019, 09:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich?- I'm not a big sandwich girl, but if I'm in the mood for one then I guess a BLT
Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? - no, but I've heard about a million of them in the background from my kids while I'm cooking or cleaning!
What is the last movie you saw? - We watched Ant Man and the Wasp last weekend cause none of had ever seen it yet.
Describe your neighborhood. - It's pretty. A planned neighborhood, so there isn't much variation in houses. That being said I love our house. And I love our lot - we back up to a protected green space, so we're not looking at houses and we see deer all the time
Old 03-22-2019, 10:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1. What is your favorite sandwich? I don't really have one.
  2. Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Mostly videos on how to fix things around the house, lol. Occasionally I'll watch a make up or Photoshop tutorial.
  3. What is the last movie you saw? Bohemian Rhapsody - shameless plug, Rami Malek is my friend's cousin
  4. Describe your neighborhood.We live about 5 miles from the city center in a very walkable neighborhood - coffee shops, restaurants, etc. We know a few neighbors, but mostly everyone works full time and keeps to themselves. Fairly typical neighborhood for an urban area.

Last edited by SeattleSheri; 03-22-2019 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-23-2019, 01:42 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

What is your favorite sandwich? Anything with melted cheese please.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? K-pop videos.

What is the last movie you saw? How to train your dragon 3 last week.

Describe your neighborhood. We live on the 2nd floor of a 6 floored apartment. There are 6 blocks of apartments within our gate, with ground parking lots and a communal garden. The whole neighborhood/estate itself has around 25 blocks of apartments with a primary school and 2 kindergartens around us. These apartments are old, hence the 6 floors. Most of the apartments here are at least 15 floors high now.
Old 03-23-2019, 02:29 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
I keep trying to talk my kids into working for the embassy abroad! We've lived in SE Asia almost all of our married lives, and I love it. Do you guys transfer often or have you been in the same place the whole time? Can you say where you live?
My husband is military & this is our first (and last ) embassy. We've lived overseas 11 of the 15 years that we've been together, but being attached to a base was soooo much different than an embassy! (Or maybe it's just the locations we were stationed at then-- Italy, Japan, England-- vs. now --Turkmenistan) The longest we've been in one place is 4 years (well, 5 in England, but my husband was in Greenland for 1 of it, so his official job there was 4 years, I just moved ahead of him) and the tour length for this location is 2 years (although state dept people can opt for 3 and get good benefits for that)
Old 03-23-2019, 06:14 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

My favorite sandwich is a bacon wrap but I am pretty plain just bacon tomato and mayo.

No Youtube for me

I could not tell you the last time I went to movies but we have a lot taped. I am currently watching King Kong .

My neighborhood is really not a neighborhood. I live in the country even tough I do share a driveway my neighbor is still a good bit away. to my right & back is woods with no houses. The front is a small creek and the left is where my neighbor's house is but there is a bit of greenery & barn between us. I have never lived in a city -- I grew up on a 200 acre farm so I love living out in the middle of nowhere. Yes it takes me about 30 minutes to get to "town" but I do have little convenience stores within 10 minutes and Dollar stores in the small strip center so I can access quick pickups. We don't have any animals except our little Terrier Teddy but we constantly have deers in our yard. We also have wild Turkeys come visit.
Old 03-23-2019, 04:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I can't think of anyone I know by that name but you know....anytime I do meet anyone with that name...I'll be asking if she knows you Sometimes it can be such a small world!
Cool! She has very curly hair. She will know me for sure. Say I'm the only French Lea she knows
Old 03-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjrneace View Post
just bacon tomato and mayo.
same sandwich as me!!
Old 03-24-2019, 12:08 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Kellie - we like the Marvel movies too. We will still need to see CA: Civil War. I love bougainvillea. There aren't many around here but I always notice them as they so colorful and pretty!

Kim - you may miss the country but is sounds like you're in a wonderful area.

Niki - how cool to see deer in your area. We had one wander thru our cul-de-sac this past summer but that's the first time in over 20 yrs.

Sheri - we loved Behemian Rhapsody...Rami Malek was amazing in it. I watch a lot of PS vids too.

Sherly - awww....melted cheese...I remember that LOL. After going dairy free/low carb, I had to change my diet and to this day I still think about ooey gooey grilled cheese sandwiches.

Rebecca - I'm sure there are struggles with relocating so often but on the other hand I can only imagine the experiences you've had. I have only lived in two Canadian provinces in my life and long to relocate but if we do, it'll still be in our current province.

Debbie - your home life sounds heavenly. That is what I'd love to have.

Lea - wouldn't that be funny if I run into her someday LOL.
Old 03-24-2019, 12:52 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Rae, we're practically neighbours (in this scrapping community at least)! That's a beautiful area. We lived up off Coast Meridian about 20 years ago, but only for a few months while we were building in Maple Ridge. Now we're South Langley.

What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey and swiss on rye with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles... mayo and mustard. I could eat one every single day and be happy. I love sandwiches.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Can't say I do. Maybe if I needed to figure out how to do something I will, but only then.

What is the last movie you saw? Sarah and I watched Christopher Robin the other day, which was kind of boring. Last one in the theatre was Incredibles 2.

Describe your neighborhood. I have to say that I really love where we live. We're about an hour out of Vancouver at the outskirts of our town. We're in an area with mostly large horse properties and pretty scenery. We live on roughly 5 acres and our property backs onto an aprox. 1000 acre park with trails for walking and riding (horses). And no bikes or anything like that allowed. Most of the front area of our house is pasture, so I look out the window and see our horses grazing, and across the street I can see the same. We also have two wineries within walking distance, so we often go with friends and have some wine out on the lawn on a sunny afternoon. Seriously, we love it here. This is our forever home for sure. The only downside (which is totally worth it in my opinion) is that I work in Vancouver and it's an hour commute each way. I only work nights and only part time though, so I'm going against rush hour and it's only 2-3 days a week. Small price to pay as far as I'm concerned.
Old 03-24-2019, 08:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

It use to be peanut butter and jelly but I found out I’m gluten intolerant so I no longer eat sandwiches the traditional way if I do eat one I wrap it in romaine lettuce.
Rarely but if I do it’s mostly makeup tutorials
Instant family, I cried ugly tears.
We don’t live in a neighborhood we live on about 4 acres and have 3 neighbors near by. We know all of them and hang out some but love our neighbors to the left the most they are an older couple in their 80’s who we love like another set of parents, they also have a large lot and home and still care for everything themselves. They are amazing.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:45 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Fav Sandwich Caribbean Sandwiches -pork with aioli on a toasted baguette, with fresh cilantro, pickled jalapeños, crisp romaine lettuce,and caramelized onions...especially from 'En Bien'!

YouTube My kids like to watch cat videos but I really don't watch anything specifically. I use YouTube more for resources on how to do things from photoshop to fixing the dryer lol!

Movie Just returned from a trip so I spent the plane ride binging movies: Time Traveller's Wife, The Second Best Marigold Hotel, Murder on the Orient Express, Avenger's Infinity War

Neighborhood We live in a cookie cutter neighborhood that my mom always called "The Truman Show" neighborhood. I dislike that every other house is identical & our yards are the size of a postage stamp, but I love that we live next door to the elementary school and one block from the middle school. I love that while we're minutes from downtown areas we're up in the hills surrounded by forests & wildlife. They actually did a decent job in planning our neighborhood so that it's filled with trails through the woods. We have bears, bobcats, coyote, racoons, deer and other wildlife that frequently take shortcuts through our yard. Just yesterday the bobcat was spotted dashing through the neighbors backyard.
Old 03-27-2019, 12:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponytails View Post
Rae, we're practically neighbours (in this scrapping community at least)! That's a beautiful area. We lived up off Coast Meridian about 20 years ago, but only for a few months while we were building in Maple Ridge. Now we're South Langley.

What is your favorite sandwich? Turkey and swiss on rye with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and pickles... mayo and mustard. I could eat one every single day and be happy. I love sandwiches.

Do you watch youtube videos? Which ones? Can't say I do. Maybe if I needed to figure out how to do something I will, but only then.

What is the last movie you saw? Sarah and I watched Christopher Robin the other day, which was kind of boring. Last one in the theatre was Incredibles 2.

Describe your neighborhood. I have to say that I really love where we live. We're about an hour out of Vancouver at the outskirts of our town. We're in an area with mostly large horse properties and pretty scenery. We live on roughly 5 acres and our property backs onto an aprox. 1000 acre park with trails for walking and riding (horses). And no bikes or anything like that allowed. Most of the front area of our house is pasture, so I look out the window and see our horses grazing, and across the street I can see the same. We also have two wineries within walking distance, so we often go with friends and have some wine out on the lawn on a sunny afternoon. Seriously, we love it here. This is our forever home for sure. The only downside (which is totally worth it in my opinion) is that I work in Vancouver and it's an hour commute each way. I only work nights and only part time though, so I'm going against rush hour and it's only 2-3 days a week. Small price to pay as far as I'm concerned.
Nat - that is so cool to meet another BCer! Your area sounds so peaceful and must be beautiful in the summertime! Sounds like a wonderful area to ride the horses in!