Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2013, 12:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default teacher scrapbook

I'm tossing around the idea of making a scrapbook for my son's teacher - what kind of throws me is that he's a man I still think he'd really appreciate if I put something together, though. It's third grade, and he has a huge personality... very outgoing and tons of enthusiasm for what he does.

I definitely want something bound, fairly clean and simple. I think I want a theme, which is what I'm having trouble deciding on. First ones to pop in my head are zoo/safari or super hero. What could I title the book to lend itself to one of those themes (or another one if you have a better idea, lol)? It will mainly be pics of him and the kids from field day and two end of the year parties (one at school, plus a pool party). My goal is to include a pic of everyone in the class, with some of him thrown in.

I'm open to any and all suggestions, please!

ETA - he loves to dance and does choreography for the school musicals, if that gives anyone a bright idea
Old 05-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I like the superhero idea. He sounds larger than life and I'll bet the kids think he's invincible...