Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Other Dr Suess kit(s)?

I could be wrong but I could almost swear there was a Dr Suess-esque kit released here...I think quite some back maybe...when I was still actively watching new releases...

Does anybody remember the kit? Is it still available? Idk why, but I figured since I wanna get Shawna's...maybe I'll get that kit too and have more Dr. Suess geared scrap to work with...I THINK but am not sure that it was Traci that released it? Is my memory being accurate on that?
Old 03-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

Ah. Yes. I see. It was Traci and Meg's 'Rhyme Thyme' (I searched Dr Suess at MSA and looked at credits for the name that clicked right...

it doesn't appear to be available any longer.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:22 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You could try PMing one of them to see if they would still have it and could sell it to you....
Old 03-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I did consider that right before I saw your response. I have to wait until sometime this week to do that now though because I just spent $10...well 9.58...in the shoppe and I just splurged last week. I really want those kits but I had to stretch my money. I used part of my budget to get this months DigiFiles. I haven't bought them in a while and it really made my smaller than usual budget worthwhile because I was fond of many of the designers in this month's. Lol. I'm gonna have to figure out how to scrape together another $15 for scraps this week because I really do want those Suess kits and I still also want to get the Artisan Mag this month...I get paid on the 15th so maybe I'll get that opportunity...it'll depend on how bills are looking. I'm trying to be mindful though to how much I JUST got last week that's not used yet and how well I managed to stretch my scrap dollars this week. I have plenty to scrap with. But, for SURE if I get the cash to spare I'll try to haggle one of them into selling me a copy. Lol.
Old 03-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

The kit from Meg & Traci was awesome. I used it a ton.