Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-01-2019, 04:18 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Favorite 13th Birthday Game

Sweet Shoppe's 13th birthday games were so much fun! With the celebration coming to an end, I'm wondering what your favorite birthday game was.

I think my favorite was the guessing game of the 13-year old photos to the current staff members. I wasn't good at it (I only got 9 right! LOL!), but I enjoyed trying!

So, what was your favorite??
Old 03-01-2019, 04:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The wish list. I liked seeing who has similar tastes to my own, and what kits were must haves for a lot of people.
Old 03-01-2019, 04:24 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Definitely the wish list! I also like Wendy's spot the differences game. As far as the 13 year old photos...I though it was just designers...so I really messed that up! LOL!
Old 03-01-2019, 04:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

The guess the staff member one because it made me think, the spot the difference one with Wendy and the wishlist one because I got to add new goodies to my list!
Old 03-01-2019, 04:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

And the combine 2 templates and Robin's name the designers one on day 1!

Can I just say ALL OF THEM!!!
Old 03-01-2019, 04:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I like the mash up templates challenge too, it's so cool to see all the layouts made from those
(I might do them from now )

Old 03-01-2019, 06:10 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm

the spot the differences one was the funnest but the combine 2 templates challenge was the best ever because silly me had never thought of that before and it has totally changed my scrapping lol
Old 03-01-2019, 06:30 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
The wish list. I liked seeing who has similar tastes to my own, and what kits were must haves for a lot of people.
Oh, I loved that one! ... so did my wishlist
Old 03-01-2019, 06:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
Definitely the wish list! I also like Wendy's spot the differences game. As far as the 13 year old photos...I though it was just designers...so I really messed that up! LOL!
The spot the difference games are fun!

LOL! At first, that's what I thought, too, Lynn, but somehow I figured out it the Babes were included. Not that it made much difference in how many I got right
Old 03-01-2019, 06:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
And the combine 2 templates and Robin's name the designers one on day 1!

Can I just say ALL OF THEM!!!
LOL!! You're so funny, Gemma!! They were all a lot of fun!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by eve11ne View Post
I like the mash up templates challenge too, it's so cool to see all the layouts made from those
(I might do them from now )
I really enjoyed that, too, Eve!! What a great way to give a template you've already used a new look!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitartas View Post
the spot the differences one was the funnest but the combine 2 templates challenge was the best ever because silly me had never thought of that before and it has totally changed my scrapping lol
I love challenges that make me think differently. I'm glad it's added to your scrapping repertoire, Tracey!!
Old 03-01-2019, 06:40 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I enjoyed combining two templates because I always love the result but don't think of doing it on my own.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:23 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What I really loved was how hoppin' the forum has been the last month! It was so much fun to check in everyday and see everyone participating and joining in on the fun!

My favorite challenge was the designer list from the first day. It was such a fun walk down memory lane!
Old 03-01-2019, 11:25 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

It makes me so happy to read that you all enjoyed the fun challenges we've had!! I as a babe, am happy to see all those gorgeous pages posted in our gallery! It keeps me busy leaving love!
Old 03-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I can't decide! I'm with Kellie that the absolute best part of it was having so many people active in the forums and logging on each night at midnight to see what the newest challenge was. My favorite non-scrapping challenges were the spot the differences game and the sleuth out all of the SSD designers challenge.

I liked a lot of the scrapping challenges--anything that inspires me to scrap and doesn't restrict my choice of what/how to scrap too much is a winner for me. My favorite page was the one I created for the challenge to use your favorite Valentine's Day kit, and the challenge I was most excited to see was cookie decorating.
Old 03-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Oh gosh, I loved SO many of them of course!! They were all fun. I think the wish list had to be my absolute fave! I really loved the scrapping challenges too
Old 03-02-2019, 10:56 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
What I really loved was how hoppin' the forum has been the last month! It was so much fun to check in everyday and see everyone participating and joining in on the fun!
!
Same! It's been such fun to have the forums and galleries so active. I love all the chances to interact. I think my fave game was the guess the designer photo one, but I liked all of them, really. Great job, SSD, on making February a little bit easier! Can we do it again for March, please?

Old 03-02-2019, 11:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

Having not really spent that much time at SSD in recent years, having these challenges has really inspired me to A)spend more time here, B)use some of the products I have not gotten around to scrapping with and C)spend more money lol!

I have had a blast this month participating in all of the games... I think the guess the designer/babe one was the most fun because I love that kind of thing, but they really were all great. I'm pretty proud of myself for completing all of them, too!

Old 03-02-2019, 11:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I loved that there was something fun to look forward to every day and seeing everyone ‘s responses or layouts. I feel like I got to know people better!
I loved the spot the differences game and seeing the 13 year olds were so fun! I loved the wish list because I loved seeing what everyone wanted and seeing some products I didn’t even know were in the shoppe and are now in my wish list!
I had a blast! Hope we all stay as active!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2019, 02:46 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't think I'm able to pick just one because I liked a lot of them! They were all fun, from seeing everyone at 13, mashing two templates, writing a letter to ourselves at 13 or our children at 13...It was fun. I enjoyed them all!

Actually, the trip down memory lane, seeing ALL those designers associated with Sweet Shoppe since it began in 2006. That was a lot of fun. And then seeing where they are now, really cool trip!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Yes! It's so fun when lots of people are on and joining in the excitement!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:55 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorigaud View Post
Having not really spent that much time at SSD in recent years, having these challenges has really inspired me to A)spend more time here, B)use some of the products I have not gotten around to scrapping with and C)spend more money lol!

I have had a blast this month participating in all of the games... I think the guess the designer/babe one was the most fun because I love that kind of thing, but they really were all great. I'm pretty proud of myself for completing all of them, too!
I'm so happy to see you here, Lori!!
And, I'm right there with you on spending more money! There were so many amazing new releases...it was like looking at an all you can eat buffet and trying to figure out how much you can fit in your belly before you have to undo that top button
Old 03-02-2019, 02:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
I loved that there was something fun to look forward to every day and seeing everyone ‘s responses or layouts. I feel like I got to know people better!
I loved the spot the differences game and seeing the 13 year olds were so fun! I loved the wish list because I loved seeing what everyone wanted and seeing some products I didn’t even know were in the shoppe and are now in my wish list!
I had a blast! Hope we all stay as active!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes! It was so fun each morning to see what was new for the day!!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I don't think I'm able to pick just one because I liked a lot of them! They were all fun, from seeing everyone at 13, mashing two templates, writing a letter to ourselves at 13 or our children at 13...It was fun. I enjoyed them all!

Actually, the trip down memory lane, seeing ALL those designers associated with Sweet Shoppe since it began in 2006. That was a lot of fun. And then seeing where they are now, really cool trip!
I thought the same thing, Wendy!! LOL! It was hard to narrow it down to just one favorite!
Old 03-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I love the mix of challenges they do here. I'm all for scrapping challenges, but I don't have time to do one every day as I just don't scrap that quickly. So, thanks for mixing it up during the month and keeping most of the scrapping challenges around the weekends

I did enjoy the designer list challenge -that was a really fun walk down memory lane, especially when I got out my old EHD to check it out and had a look at the actual things I still had stored there from the 'old days' I actually copied a few things I had forgotten about off of it to use again Scrapping challenge wise my favorite was the combining templates, since I templates and have lots of them. Making myself use some of the ones I had already purchased because I liked them was great, and I was very pleased with the end result.
Old 03-10-2019, 03:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
I love the mix of challenges they do here. I'm all for scrapping challenges, but I don't have time to do one every day as I just don't scrap that quickly. So, thanks for mixing it up during the month and keeping most of the scrapping challenges around the weekends

I did enjoy the designer list challenge -that was a really fun walk down memory lane, especially when I got out my old EHD to check it out and had a look at the actual things I still had stored there from the 'old days' I actually copied a few things I had forgotten about off of it to use again Scrapping challenge wise my favorite was the combining templates, since I templates and have lots of them. Making myself use some of the ones I had already purchased because I liked them was great, and I was very pleased with the end result.
I thought the mix was fantastic, too!! I don't know that I could have kept up if all of the challenges were LOs.