Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-24-2012, 09:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default P365, P52, P12 and Project Lifers... let's check in...

We're 12 weeks into 2012 and how's everyone doing?
Old 03-24-2012, 09:34 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I scrapped two weeks... yay me... haha... I have kept up with my photos, though. Need to get on that...
Old 03-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I have all of my journaling saved but I haven't managed to do a page yet...plan on working on it tonight.....
Old 03-24-2012, 09:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

i have 11 weeks done. really simple, but done. not sure if i'll get to this week tomorrow. i'm a little under the weather and need to spend time tomorrow catching up on all the stuff that has gone to pot around here! this might be the week i fall behind.
Old 03-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I totally failed this year. I wanted to do p365 again, but didn't even start it. I think I want to do a daily photo for the summer, and just put them together in a summer album, or something, because I still miss doing it, and am kicking myself for not getting started!
Old 03-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have the pictures taken but they are just sitting on my computer. Nothing is organized besides the month of January. At least I have that much done.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:12 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Erm. I'm still up to date with 365(taking the photos) I'm doing it with the camera on my phone as last year it was too overwhelming to take my big camera everywhere and I only lasted 3 weeks but I haven't scrapped any yet. I'm still not sure how to do that as the photos aren't as good a quality as they would be from a camera. I'm thinking about doing montly pages with smaller photos.

I've got a few things to catch up on after being poorly at the start of the month then I might bring Jan's photos to my laptop and try the monthly page!
Old 03-25-2012, 08:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I have everything scrapped up to week 10. But I have all the pics and journaling ready to slap onto a lo for everything up until last night. I can not believe I have kept up with it so far
Old 03-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I have week 12 halfway finished

Last week I had only been done up to week 5 and decided to put all my focus on catching up... I found that going backwards really helped me get energized to doing them again and I didn't feel so overwhelmed and I also found that my Facebook statuses really helped me remember what happened and I didn't feel as overwhelmed anymore and I'm excited about Project Life again and ready to keep at it... This is the first year I actually think I will complete it, LOL... We'll see though, last year I was still going strong by now and had quit about halfway through the year...
Old 03-25-2012, 11:26 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I failed big time....I had plans...big plans...but failed!!

I need to take a look at Project Life stuff and see how people are doing it. I guess there is always next year!!

I did P365 in 2010 and have my album printed and LOVE looking back at it. 2010 was an awesome year!!! I REALLY want to do something like that again.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:34 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

I'm really surprised I've been able to keep up with Project Life. I've finished 11 weeks of it, and have to do last week, and yay! I've been remiss in taking pics of the family, mostly because my kids are starting to shoot daggers at me with their eyes when I take my camera out. I'm undecided about printing out NOW, so everyone can see the pages, or later, when the pages are all finished. But, anyway. It's a lot of fun!
Old 03-25-2012, 05:39 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

I'm basically caught up. I have some touching up to do on weeks 11 and 12, but they are basically put together. I am a few weeks behind on actually posting the layouts, but that part doesn't stress me out in the least.

Old 03-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I wasn't planning on starting it at the beginning of the year, but a couple of weeks into January I decided to do layouts like Lydia did last year. Mid-February I changed my mind and bought the PL page protectors and am doing it traditionally. I don't have everything filled in yet, but I do have a lot of photos and journaling cards in my album. I have some catching up to do, but it's not too bad.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Weeks 1, 10, and 11 are done. I wanted to work more on weeks 9 and 12 but magazine deadlines loom large right now so I have to get that off my plate first!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Heather, I'm not doing Project Life or any of that, but since I got the iPhone i've been more cognizant of daily documenting. I found the Momento app last night and I really, really like it! What i love is it consolidates a whole lot of social media feeds (I have FB, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram but there are tons more) into a diary-like entries so it's all in one place. Makes it easy for me to see what happened throughout the month. Then you can also type in entries and add photos. I thought of this after reading your post on catching up and consolidating everything that's happened to you (your FB statuses, etc)
Old 03-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Im caught up until Week 9 - so I am behind three weeks?
Old 03-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm caught up on pictures for p366, but am only through week 6 on my weekly layouts. I had intentions of doing some this past weekend, but the sickness was just kicking my butt too much. Now with moving I fear I'm gonna be behind a few more weeks. But I'll eventually catch up with the layouts as long as I keep taking the photos. I love the idea of having the fb status to remind of what's going on! Thanks!
Old 03-25-2012, 10:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Going good so far! Only a few days I thought "what the heck am I going to take a picture of?" and all 12 layouts done.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:51 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm doing P365 (well, P366 this year, I know , photos taken (but I'm cheating from time to time and I'm about 3 weeks behind with my layouts (sickies here, too) which I hope to catch up this week. Still enjoying the project.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

I'm caught up to Week 11 and just waiting for a friend to send me a pic from Saturday to finish up Week 12. He's a guy...it may take weeks to get it. If I don't have it by tomorrow...it will just be journaling.

Mine has definitely become more digital with more typed out journaling instead of handwritten cards, but it's all there and that's what matters.

Old 03-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I failed big time...Since I failed I decided that this year I will complete my many albums I need to do...Maybe if I can accomplish that it will make me feel better about not completing P365 yet again...
Old 03-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

I totally failed. I was attempting to catch up the night I went into labor, LOL! I'm finally coming out of that newborn fog (I hope anyway), and I am going to dive right in starting with this week. I think that March is doing to be single page spreads, instead of double, but we'll see. I have taken photos of Callen every single day, so I could go that route if I felt like it.

My goal for this week is to get his birth story scrapped. I'm thinking 8.5x11 in an Ali Edwards type format (like her Dec.Daily pages with the border all around and the boxes on the bottom - that sort of thing) of LOTS of journaling, little embellishment, wrapped up in a nice little page. Just to get it down and done. I'll do pretty pages later, lol.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:19 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

doing great! I need to do last weeks, but I just got home late last night and have a busy week. I'll find time though to get it done! I have lots of CT things to catch up on first though!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:03 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

How do you guys organize your PL supplies? Do you keep them separate from your other stuff, or do you even have specific PL stuff? I tend to use the same things over and over, and I'm happy with my pages until I look at pages like Debras and I am blown away.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I got saw this page. I was on vacation when this thread was posted.

I am totally caught up with my 365. Every couple of days, I download pictures, edit, and then upload to flickr. Sometime during the week, I go through and put the pages together. Easy, easy. I completed this project last year too so I'm practically a professional. lol. It's engrained in my daily life to get that picture.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I really love Project Life! : ) I spent the weekend working on weeks 13 & 14, got everything printed and in my album, and it has TOTALLY motivated me to get caught up. So I've been working on it this week.

I've been doing my sketches and keeping notes in my notebook, but it's been a blast putting it together for real! I think I only have like 4 weeks to catch up on now!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I had intentions of starting 7 1/2 weeks ago coinciding with the start of uni but .........

Scrappy Instagram

Creative Team Member for The Lilypad & Studio Liv

Old 04-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Oh YAY, Kellie!!! I have Week 14 layouts and one more page for Week 13 and I'll be caught up... I'm determined to get caught up before AWITL
Old 04-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

I soo need to catch up...I do have all of my journaling done and saved up until week 12
Old 04-19-2012, 10:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm about 3 weeks behind on PL. Not too bad.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:04 PM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm up to date on my sketches, and only a couple weeks behind in the layouts. I am doing 100% digital, so that makes it a little bit easier. I don't live anywhere near a place that does printing (not even a WM for 1.5 hours), and I didn't want to deal with the hassle of printing at home. It works for me.

And - may I add - I simply could NOT do this without the sketches. I keep them in my calendar/planner and I can fill them in as the week goes on. Even when I get waaay behind, it is no big deal.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:57 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Stacey42 Send a message via Yahoo to Stacey42

I'm up to date on all my P365 photos & I have through March assembled in pages in Blurb, except for the monthly topics & I'm still debating if I want to scrap them like I did in 2010 or to Blurb pages for them as well.

My P365 for 2012 is overlapping with my 45th Year project that started in July 2011 & that project is behind in creating Blurb pages. I'm still working on December for it.