Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 01-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Another app for PL, P365, etc! :)

I am not doing Project Life or P365, etc, but I found Notica and I love it! Basically it allows you to create a card where you have a square photo and a caption (for whatever length you want, it looks like). You can group cards together, share them on FB, Twitter, Tumblr. There are also filters for your photos and a few fonts to choose from for your caption.

There's also the option of saving your cards into your Camera Roll. So I did that and synced my photos to my lappie with Dropbox. I opened the photo in PS and you can adjust the image size so it'll fit the page protector. In my sample below I had actually cut away the white background so I just had the frame (with the dropshadow). It measures a smidge larger than a typical PL journal card at 3 x 4.012 inches.

What I love the most about it is it recognizes when I shot the photo and adds it to the caption. I just thought it's another cool option to a journaling card I plan on posting my cards on my Tumblr, or even incorporating them into my layouts.

ETA: I found Notica that can be used for Android phones - but I'm a bit wary about this since it's for free. :/