Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2012, 09:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Request, ISO maybe...

Not sure if there is already a kit like I'm looking for or not so I thought I'd throw it out there and those experts among us can help me out.

I am absolutely in love with KCB's Pumpkin & Spice kit.

The teal/aqua color she threw in there matches perfectly to my home accent color. My one issue with choosing such a color is I was afraid it would look awful when I decorated for the holidays. I love how nicely it pops in this kit and now I am on the search for a Christmas kit with this as an accent. I am sure there are some because I remember using a very similar color in a Christmas kit I designed years ago but I'm looking for something fresh so I thought I'd ask here.

My Christmas decor is more of a hunter and burgundy rather than bright red and green. I might be switching some pieces out this year though so I'm not married to the darker colors.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Here you can find all Christmas kits at SSD: https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...ction=0&page=1

I wanted to post links to individual kits, but then I realised there are many with teal in them and maybe it would be best if you chose which hue suited you best.

This is my fave collection, it has teal and classic Christmassy colours as well:

Last edited by adrianka; 10-21-2012 at 03:58 AM.