Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2011, 03:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Red face Please Help with Downloaded Files

UPDATE: I feel like a bit of a fool 'cause when I went back to look at the unzipped files, I see they ARE all there....For some (unknown to me) reason, I see some "shadowed out" files that are duplicates and had I scrolled down, I would have seen that all the elements AND papers are indeed there....

I just purchased and downloaded Melissa Bennett's fabulous "Christmas Thyme" kit and upon unzipping the elements and papers, I find that some of the files are not "valid" files and therefore, I am unable to open them to use them....
Please can someone help me? I even downloaded the elements a second time to see if it was me....Thank you!
Sheila

Last edited by Nonna2Dreja; 10-22-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:35 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

iv just purchased this kit and downloaded and unziped and everything was fine for me, I have had this problem with other downloads in the past and iv re downloaded them and they worked fine, try if that will work for you.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thanks for the help winipeg1....I feel like a bit of a fool 'cause when I went back to look at the unzipped files, I see they ARE all there....For some (unknown to me) reason, I see some "shadowed out" files that are duplicates and had I scrolled down, I would have seen that all the elements AND papers are indeed there....