Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default I'm Obsessed...Not With Scrapbooking

Ok I need an intervention...I'm obsessed with Disney World. I have been planning our trip since the beginning of the year. We'll be there in June. I'm obsessed with dining reservations, touring plans, days to go the park, things I need to buy...OMG the list is just getting longer and longer! I can't stop perusing the websites and the calendars and peoples trip reports and recommendations. I need help and I know it And the scary thing is I haven't scrapped in months Ok I felt I needed to get that off my chest and I'm going to try to focus on something else other than Disney for a few minutes!
Old 03-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

I'm obsessed too..even when I DON'T have a trip planned

you can scrap about it! One of the ch's this month is about something besides scrapping you are obsessed with lol

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I WISH Disneyland or Disney World could even be an option for us. It would cost us almost $10,000 in airfares alone, just to GET there, let alone park entry, accommodation, food etc. I went as a 10 yr old with my family, and would dearly love to take my kids there one day. We'll have to settle for the next best thing however, and do the theme parks in Australia instead. We're planning to go in October for the first time. At least it'll only cost us $1000 in airfares. I live vicariously through all you ladies when you scrap your Disney photos.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Disney is one of those things that can easily become an obsession. I was planning a trip a while back and I got so overwhelmed that I literally just gave up. We might go in a couple of years but I had to step away last time. LOL
Old 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm not even into disney and I am totally planning the next time we will go... probably won't be until kiddo is like 8 or 9 and then we'll go with a homeschooling group, probably... I already told my hubby that the next time we do Disney, we do it right... stay on site, do more dinners, etc...
Old 03-28-2013, 07:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

No children and I almost got bit by the Disney bug when we were in Orlando last month on vacation. I wanted to visit sooooooo bad!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm obsessed too! I'm already planning our trip to Disneyland Paris for 2014 (hopefully), and even though it's over a year away I can't help but looking at everything and starting to organise it all already!
Old 03-28-2013, 08:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaylensmom View Post
Ok I need an intervention...I'm obsessed with Disney World. I have been planning our trip since the beginning of the year. We'll be there in June. I'm obsessed with dining reservations, touring plans, days to go the park, things I need to buy...OMG the list is just getting longer and longer! I can't stop perusing the websites and the calendars and peoples trip reports and recommendations. I need help and I know it And the scary thing is I haven't scrapped in months Ok I felt I needed to get that off my chest and I'm going to try to focus on something else other than Disney for a few minutes!
Me too and we aren't going back until Harper is around 5. LOL! He's 5 months now.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I get it! We were thinking of going to Disney World next year for Spring Break, but then kiddo saw a commercial for Disney Cruises and asked to do that instead. I think we are going to, too. I've just started early research, but I can't help thinking about it all the time.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I grew up in Orlando and have lived here all my life. I remember when Disney World opened, E tickets and everything. I've been so many times in my life. My best friend in college worked there and I went with her all the time. I think the last time I went was on a kids school trip about 8 years ago.

Maybe in 6 or 8 years, I might be able to take a grandchild and scrap that. Then I'll probably be obsessed, too.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

I'm planning my 2015 trip and have been since 2010. :/ I need an intervention.
Old 03-28-2013, 10:58 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

Being like Stacy and living so close, I always love to hear all of you planning your trips and obsessing about it. I love to live through your excitement (especially the first-timers).

We didn't get passes this year (did Busch Gardens instead) and I'm missing my Disney

Old 03-28-2013, 11:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
Disney is one of those things that can easily become an obsession. I was planning a trip a while back and I got so overwhelmed that I literally just gave up. We might go in a couple of years but I had to step away last time. LOL
I keep trying to walk away but something pull me back It's crazy how into this I've gotten...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
I'm not even into disney and I am totally planning the next time we will go... probably won't be until kiddo is like 8 or 9 and then we'll go with a homeschooling group, probably... I already told my hubby that the next time we do Disney, we do it right... stay on site, do more dinners, etc...
I'm already thinking about going in a few years because we aren't staying onsite this time and I think it would be so cool if we did...I need an intervention

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I get it! We were thinking of going to Disney World next year for Spring Break, but then kiddo saw a commercial for Disney Cruises and asked to do that instead. I think we are going to, too. I've just started early research, but I can't help thinking about it all the time.
Oh I loved the Disney cruise...We took my son when he was 4...best cruise I've been on ever...

Last edited by jaylensmom; 03-28-2013 at 11:22 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:26 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL - Well I'm obsessed too. We try to go every 3 years or so, so I'm planning our next trip this coming January/February (before spring breaks start!) I just got done helping my sister plan her trip and she went last month for the first time with her 2 kids.

I'm looking forward to our next trip because the last time we went Cheyanne was 9, almost 10, and wasn't interested in much of Epcot and more into MK and AK. This time she'll be 13 and she is excited to see all the World Showcase and DisneyQuest and other stuff we haven't spent much time on.

I need to become obsessed about scrapping our prior trips... I'm still working on her 1st trip back in 2006!