Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Thumbs down Has anyone had this happen?

Today when I turned on my laptop my scroll bar was all wonky. I try to grab it and scroll down and it immediately goes back to the top. It's like the up arrow key is stuck but I've taken the key off and everything and nothing has helped. Also, when there is a drop down menu I select anything I want but it always pops back to the default and won't save the change. It's screwing up in PS too. I've restarted, unhooked my tablet, tried doing a system restore to a point last night where it was working fine, nothing has helped. Any other suggestions?
Old 02-23-2011, 07:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

This sometime happens to me and it seems to be related to my table. Usually if I clean all the keys/scrolling touch pad and the button on the side of the pen things go right again. I've never figured out which thing makes it do that, but I suspect dirt/oils getting into the button on the side of the pen.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:43 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So weird. We unplugged the tablet (again), restarted the computer (again) and now everything is working just fine. I did go ahead and clean my tablet and pen before I plugged it back in so that definitely could have been the problem. I need to go tablet shopping anyway since several of my buttons don't work anymore after having water spilled on it twice. lol This might be the push I needed. Thanks for your suggestion Misty!