Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2009, 12:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke W
Question PSE help please

I have v.6. Yes,i've used it since last May,lol. Thing is, I just got it installed here on the laptop and this thing is still like a new town,i don't know where everything is on it or where stuff even IS,lol.
I also have Vista and Firefox. I really think one thing i need to do is show my hidden files and maybe then I can find where to install my pse actions. At least I hope that'd help. Because for some reason i can't find documents & settings>all applications>etc,etc for adobe.
Yes,i've looked on my c drive and no,i can't find it (ask Becca,lol). So I'm asking my esteemed colleagues for assistance, pretty please?
Oh, yes, my desktop is fracked yet again, that is why i'm using the laptop to scrap on.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sorry Brooke - dont have Vista so I cant help hopefully someone will come along shortly for ya!

I did a search on PSE6 actions and Vista and came up with some links. Ive used Scrappers Guide forums before so this thread there might be helpful:
http://www.scrappersguide.com/forums...ead.php?t=2244
They have a whole forum on elements so you might find something wlse there that helps too!

My Gallery
Old 01-26-2009, 02:59 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

To show all hidden files and folders in Windows Vista, click and Start button in bottom left hand corner, click on Computer, click on Organise, select folder and search options, click the view tab and under Files and Folders you should see Hidden Files and Folders, make sure Show hidden files and folders has been chosen. Now you should be able to see all files and folders and will be abe to install those actions. It took me a while it work it out as well.

Hope this helps.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:30 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke W

Thanks ladies. I'll follow up later with that forum. Dottie, at least for that part we got 'er done, ty