Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default What If You Fly? A reelease of one of my favourites!

Hi everyone! I am reeleasing one of my favourite collections at Sweet Shoppe this weekend - What If You Fly
What If You Fly is all about conquering fears. A new job, a new love, following a dream… So many of us are afraid to go for it. Because we don’t know what to expect, because we are afraid of what could happen, because we are afraid to fall… This fear is keeping us caged, like birds who are afraid to fly. But everything we want is on the other side of fear. And amazing things will happen if we do step out of our comfort zones and take that leap of faith. Whatever the outcome may be, remind yourself that you were at least brave enough to take the risk to fly.

The What If You Fly Collection is comprised of a kit and three add-on packs:

What If You Fly is a very artsy collection, with lots of paint and bits and pieces that fit well within the art journaling style. If this style is new to you, there is no need to feel overwhelmed. My creative team member Jana has put together an amazing video that will show you what's included in this collection (and you'll see plenty of elements that will allow you to create a traditional layout as well). She also shares a few tips and tricks to use the transfers. Check out the video here (just click on the image):

My team has created loads of layouts with this collection, they were so inspired. Just take a look at the detailed images below the bundle or the kit or the add-on packs.

Have fun!
Old 01-07-2017, 02:39 AM
Sugar Baby

profile gallery send pm

Here was one of my pages with this wonderful kit

Last edited by Jana_NJ; 01-07-2017 at 02:53 AM.
Old 01-07-2017, 02:52 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

I'm impressed by your painting skills in Photoshop, I couldn't do this!