Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 08-08-2008, 01:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrodoNY0123 View Post
You mean Neil from season 3 Yuummmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Yes! But I so wish Danny was there as well and it would've been amazing if Danny and Neil flew out of there at the same time.

The part I hate about reunions is that everyone wants to catch up on what everyone else has done. Can you imagine going back to a reunion and lots have done all this amazing stuff and you...didn't do much lol.

lol - I love the bunny idea. One too many bunnies mismanaged by magicians hee hee. Wonder if it's going to be more dance...or if they'll be more acrobatics like Cirque usually has, right?

this night was so much more entertaining than last night. I also appreciate that performance nights during the season are preecorded because I think hair/make-up and stuff really add a lot to the routine.

At least I got to see me some more Mark

And the Philip vs. Robert battle was much more intense, interesting, and fun than the boys' dance last night. They should just have let them do a freestyle dance battle. oh well.

lastly...I love Lil C I so hope we get to see more of him next year!

==> Click HERE if you dare <==

Last edited by Hom74; 08-08-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Another thing that bothered me last night (and about the judging in general) is that both girls got a mention about how they should continue to take classes to improve their knees and feet (even Katee got that remark...from Mandy I think), but this year has been the gushing about how amazing these 'untrained' dancers (Josh & Twitch) are.

So.....they emphasized that Sabra had only '4 years' of training....this year the emphasized that Joshua was 'untrained'....I'm really scared to see who will be in the top 20, top 4, and the winner of next year!

Yes, yes Katee is beautiful and all...but I wonder what the Paux de deux would've been like if someone like Rayven would've gotten it. Would they then make it a true ballet and let her be on Pointe? I also wonder if Marquis or Matt could've also done it? Hmm...a Matt and Rayven combo would've been interesting for that.

Besides seeing Mark again, I really enjoyed seeing Gev dance. I remember really liking his solos and he is someone who really impressed me with what he did outside of his genre...which was everything lol...the hip hop w/Courtney was the closest thing.

==> Click HERE if you dare <==