Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 12-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default Calendar Gifts

Does anyone else make Calendars as Christmas gifts? I’ve been doing this for a couple years through Shutterfly just putting pictures in their pre-made templates. This year I made scrapbook pages for each month and uploaded them into a blank template. I received my ‘test’ calendar yesterday and am sooo pleased with how it turned out!! I might be late to the party but wanted to share in case anyone else was interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I've done them in the past when I was allowed to take a lot of pictures of my kids - they are teen/adults now =) They are great quality!
Old 12-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I still do them every year for the extended family. We have 4 families participating (me, my 2 siblings, and my parents) and each sends me about 2 pages worth of photos. Then I do the other pages with pictures of all the cousins together, all 4 families together, and a few themes like Halloween photos.
Old 12-04-2019, 07:49 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I do them every year using Cindy's calendar QP, and my family loves them. One year I was in a scrapping rut because I had just had a baby, moved to a new country & was learning a new language, so I just used one big picture for each month, and nobody was happy about it. LOL My family loves Cindy's calendar pages!
Old 12-04-2019, 10:05 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Yep! I use the KCB/Cindy QP Calendars & drop pictures from last year in each month. So, Jan 2020 calendar has pics from Jan 2019 etc. Thanks for the reminder, I need to finish November's page & place my order!! December pics are from the year before the rest of the pictures (Dec 2020 will have pictures from Dec 2018), so it's a little odd, the oldest pictures coming at the end of the year, but being overseas, I need to order before most of our best December pictures are taken in order to start the new year with the calendar!

I send one to my mom & one to myself. I'm the only child & my kids are the only grandkids, so I don't have to coordinate with anyone I don't send one to my MIL because she has a bunch of other grands/greats & I can't imagine collaborating with DH's 6 siblings to get pictures, hahaha.

There have been maybe 2 years in which I've felt extra motivated & ordered a plain 'one big picture a month' calendar for my dad & DH to keep at their offices.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:02 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Yes! I've been doing calendars for 12 years now for five remaining grandparents. I used to do all the designs myself, now the last few years I use Cindy's premade. But I have to admit it is getting harder and harder to find photos for the calendar - my kid doesn't do as many cute things at 12 than he did at 4. haha