Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 03-29-2018, 04:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Bah!

I’ve not made a page I loved since my lucky charms page. It says my mojo when I can’t seem to make pages that make me happy to look at.

So my question is, do you print/post/share pages you make that you don’t love?

I end up printing them because I. The grand scheme of things, I have tons of pics that need to be scrapped and if I only printed pages I loved, I probably wouldn’t print many! Lol

How do you get out of a funk like that? I’ve set scrapping aside and am doing other things, but I’d like to hear what you do!

Old 03-29-2018, 04:17 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I don't usually print my layouts. I post them all whether I like them or not. Then after the bingo of that month is done I go through them in the gallery and delete the ones that don't make me happy.

I also like to go through the gallery and if I see a page I love I will try to scraplift it. It's usually not as good as my fellow scrapper but it's something that I usually like nonetheless.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:35 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I print pages that I don't completely love. Some times I just need a break from them, come back and am like "did I scrap that?" and then I'm in love with it. Now those layouts that I did specifically for a challenge and have NOTHING to do with my family or me, I trash them immediately. There was one layout this month for Bingo that Immediately trashed because it was something that I'd never print or wanted to look back on it again. It was a therapy page for me, and I'm fine with trashing that one.
Old 03-29-2018, 08:11 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I like the idea of getting inspiration from the gallery.

I don't typically print pages - I have 6 Shutterfly books but I think the last one was done in 2013 or so. One day my plan is to just put them on disks for the kids. I'll be honest, I don't scrap with a rhyme or reason, I just scrap. So I am all over the place - one layout today might be a current picture and the next is from when my 10 yr old was 10 days old. LOL It's more of a therapy--creative release for me, so I don't do it with any sort of end goal in mind.