Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2022, 12:50 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default New releases from Jocee Designs!

Every bunny loves some bunny sometime and I love you! So I created SOME BUNNY LOVES YOU just for YOU. Yes, YOU! And you’re going to love hearts, bunnies, charms, locks and keys, arrows and potions that I’ve included. There are also flowers, leaves, buttons, butterflies, tape, string, ricrac, paint, tags, and tassels. All are in the LOVE colors of red, pink, naturals. The papers have beautiful themed backgrounds along with dots, stripes, squares, florals, and an entire array of woods. The word art is plentiful in the form of hearts, tags, titles, flairs, and cards. And you’ll find a complete alpha to create your own bunny-love messages!

OH, why can’t I just slow down! Haven’t you ever thought those words to yourself or thought those words to others? What is being lazy really? I don’t call it lazy, I call it recharging, energy-saving, being good to myself. In my latest collection, you can enjoy a good book, a hot drink in a cozy high-backed, comfy chair, a cat (or dog) nap, by the fire, in your softest pjs. Do what the sloths do and just take some… LAZY DAYZ. You’ll also find a tv, remote, some knitting, a pillow, reading glasses, a newspaper, and several of the aforementioned… darling sloths in various forms of repose. You can play with flowers, strings, tape, frames, buttons, leaves, bows and banners too. There are word art in strips, flairs, titles, cards, and stickers along with a complete alpha. The papers are in restful shades of blue, yellow, orange, and green. Background patterns include plaids, wood, dots, diamonds, scallops, and florals.

Old 02-13-2022, 04:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Old 02-15-2022, 10:07 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm