Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2014, 11:06 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default SSD Sales

I have never had to pay attention to the sales here at Sweet Shoppe because for years and years I have earned the 40% discount in Sweet Rewards every month. I am struggling with the new format and not able to get my discount now. So I need to know when the sales are and what the percentages off normally are. I know there are a few times a year that sales happen every year and obviously they can change at any time. Anyone able to help me out?
Old 03-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to hollyxann

I don't know percentages but I do know there's NSD, DSD, Black Friday, GGG, there's a promo during the 4 of July normally. Hopefully another babe or Robin can tell you more.
Old 03-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can remember sales on DSD, NSD, birthday celebration, GGG sales but only on retiring products, Black Friday, and red, white, and wahoo sale in July. The percentages vary from 20% to 40% I believe. Usually it is 30%. But those percentages are just a guess.
Old 03-22-2014, 12:12 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

All of the above plus the birthday (anniversary?) sale in February. I think the majority are 30%. Traditionally Black Friday has been the biggest sale of the year with 40% off, but I think I remember a second 40% off sale last year. I could be wrong about that.
Old 03-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

We have lots of promotions throughout the year, but I believe the next big sale is NSD in May.

Old 03-26-2014, 01:38 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Hey chickie!

Just wanted to make sure that you knew that we changed the challenge format so it's only 4 layouts a month and you earn a discount automatically EVERY month now - no emailing in to request coupons or waiting to collect multiple months to get bigger discounts or any of that which was originally posted.

All you have to do now is scrap, pop it in the tracker and I send you a coupon automatically. Our sales are normally 30% off except for Black Friday which is 40%, and right now if you scrap along with our challenges you'll get a 20% sale 4 times a year, a 30% sale 4 times a year and a 40% sale 4 times a year. It's pretty sweet and pretty easy tbh. Not to mention a chance for freebies on top of that.

You don't even have to scrap weekly if you don't care about the Featured Designer prize. You can scrap all 4 challenges in a weekend, and as long as your tracker post is updated by the end of the month, I'll get that coupon out to you!

I'd really love to see you play along Mari!

R
Old 03-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

So glad you asked because I am in the same boat! Robin I appreciate your response, I will look at the new system. Honestly, I gave up on the forum when the new system was introduced. I knew I wasn't going to be able to do what was being asked of us for those coupons.

I am glad you guys re-evaluated the system and have tried to make it better for everyone.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:01 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Good point Robin! I love the challenges!
Old 03-27-2014, 03:40 PM
PLM

profile gallery

Good to know, thanks!
Old 03-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

I'll take another look at the challenge changes, Robin. I knew there was a change, but didn't really pay too much attention. Thank you for answering the sales question, too. I really, really miss doing the challenges. Thanks to everyone else who answered, too.