Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 09-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Default My pen finally bit the dust!

So after over 4 years or so of heavy use, my pen for my wacom tablet has finally went to pen heaven. It was such a good ol' pen and was with me through the good times and the hard times .... but I suppose, all of us must see the light dimmer at some point. Drats!

It makes me laugh at myself, but I really did love my pen. However, it doesn't shock me that it finally left me, because I have chewed on it, thrown it, stepped on it, left it in the freezer one time (don't ask... hahaha), left it in the fridge once too!, and spent plenty of nights and days banging it hard on the desk when I was frustrated or scared (like when DH was deployed to Iraq)... I mean I really put the poor thing through the ringer! My husband came home from one of his many deployments and he looked at my poor ol' pen and said "it looks like this thing went to Iraq's front lines" ... it really does look bad, hahaha!!

I think I'll take photos of it, before I lay it down to rest - and of course, like all good scrappers do, I'll make a layout of it! LOLOLOL!!!

So now... to buy a new pen ... or just start over and get a new/different tablet (which I was looking at doing not too long ago) ... hmmm.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

LOL!

Have fun shopping, either way!

Old 09-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I am reminded how much using a mouse stinks! Call me Fumbling Sally! I can't mouse it for the life of me.