Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-06-2019, 12:43 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Missing DSD

This is the first DSD I've missed since I started digiscrapping.
I'm so bummed! I'm in CA working on my mom's house to get it ready to sell. My laptop isn't cooperating for scrapping, and I don't have time to sit and play BINGO.
But, I WILL be shopping!! I can't pass that up!
Anyone else just shopping and not playing??
Old 10-06-2019, 12:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm not doing near as much scrapping as usual- mostly just playing games & shopping! I was SUPPOSED to be home all day yesterday to partake in some festivities, but my hubby ended up going to a work thing & then wasn't back in time to take my son to his football game, etc. SO I was gone most of the day...
Old 10-06-2019, 01:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm so sorry you are missing the fun Tammy. I was looking forward to seeing your layouts.
But I am happy to read you're still be able to shop.

Old 10-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Ugh... sorry you are missing out. I was supposed to have the whole weekend to myself.... but some things came up, and hubby decided he wanted to see his crush last night (Carrie Underwood), neighbors had a massive block sale (spent 3 hours walking and chatting), senior kid wants me to do her senior photos today....errands, a doctors visit.... So I got to do some shopping, ordered 128 pages through Persnickety prints... paypal is empty... I have no will power.... and played a few games....but no scrapping at all yet....

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Old 10-06-2019, 01:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

That was me last year Tammy. I hate you're missing the fun, but the sales and new stuff should cover any feelings of being left out?! lol
And you get to scrap and share all your awesome pages later on!

Old 10-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

awww, I'm so sorry that your computer is giving you fits That stinks when technology isn't playing along when we need it most!!

I'm playing, but not nearly as much as I should. I feel like I'm moving slowly and not getting anything accomplished. I hope to get DSD Blackout here today (for more layouts) but goodness I'm finding it hard to get to sit down at my computer without someone needing me for a moment, which leads in to me forgetting what I was doing and having a hard time getting started again. It's a vicious cycle!

I can't wait to see what you are getting! But I also can't wait to hear about your time there!!
Old 10-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

Same :/ I shopped but I don't have time to play the games!

Proudly creating for Traci Reed Happy Creator for Studio Basic Designs
Creative Guest for Kristin Cronin-Barrow Feb-Mar

GALLERY | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
Old 10-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I didn’t play as much as I would have liked
Old 10-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Sorry you are missing out but you are doing a great thing, helping get the house ready. I shopped and did get to play games and scrap a bit but I'm spending today with Bailey and had some other things to do too so wished I could have been around more but it is what is it is
Old 10-07-2019, 12:30 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmieN1 View Post
I'm not doing near as much scrapping as usual- mostly just playing games & shopping! I was SUPPOSED to be home all day yesterday to partake in some festivities, but my hubby ended up going to a work thing & then wasn't back in time to take my son to his football game, etc. SO I was gone most of the day...
I'm sorry your day didn't work out as planned, Amie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
I'm so sorry you are missing the fun Tammy. I was looking forward to seeing your layouts.
But I am happy to read you're still be able to shop.
Thank you so much, my sweet friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
Ugh... sorry you are missing out. I was supposed to have the whole weekend to myself.... but some things came up, and hubby decided he wanted to see his crush last night (Carrie Underwood), neighbors had a massive block sale (spent 3 hours walking and chatting), senior kid wants me to do her senior photos today....errands, a doctors visit.... So I got to do some shopping, ordered 128 pages through Persnickety prints... paypal is empty... I have no will power.... and played a few games....but no scrapping at all yet....
Thanks, Stacy Sounds like you had a fun weekend, even though you didn't get to scrap. I forgot to order print credits from Persnickety! Thank you for the reminder!!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:34 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Kiana*~ View Post
That was me last year Tammy. I hate you're missing the fun, but the sales and new stuff should cover any feelings of being left out?! lol
And you get to scrap and share all your awesome pages later on!
Thanks, Kiana!! Yes, shopping does help some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
awww, I'm so sorry that your computer is giving you fits That stinks when technology isn't playing along when we need it most!!

I'm playing, but not nearly as much as I should. I feel like I'm moving slowly and not getting anything accomplished. I hope to get DSD Blackout here today (for more layouts) but goodness I'm finding it hard to get to sit down at my computer without someone needing me for a moment, which leads in to me forgetting what I was doing and having a hard time getting started again. It's a vicious cycle!

I can't wait to see what you are getting! But I also can't wait to hear about your time there!!
Thanks, Wendy!! I'm sorry you're having a hard time focusing on getting blackout. I know you can do it!
I'll really be happy to be home & able to scrap again. Right now there's a little too much family drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy_hart View Post
Same :/ I shopped but I don't have time to play the games!
Aaaaw! I'm sorry, Amy!!
Old 10-07-2019, 12:37 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels View Post
I didn’t play as much as I would have liked
I'm sorry, Aud! I hope you were able to shop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgal00 View Post
Sorry you are missing out but you are doing a great thing, helping get the house ready. I shopped and did get to play games and scrap a bit but I'm spending today with Bailey and had some other things to do too so wished I could have been around more but it is what is it is
I'm glad you got to play along some, Rae. I hope you had a good day with Bailey!!
Old 10-07-2019, 07:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Awe bummer you can’t join in Tammy DSD games and scrapping is always so fun, I’m trying but Doug had a setback day yesterday and I didn’t get to do much. I’m going to push hard today and see if I can catch up.
Old 10-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Me too! I pit crew for my DD's marching band. Friday night was an away game, Saturday morning she had a cross country meet (far away), Saturday night was a band contest (over an hour away), and yesterday was fun at the amusement park with my other DD. I shopped and just finished unzipping, but I had no time (or energy) for anything else.
Sorry you missed out also. I hope everyone else had some great fun!
Old 10-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

This is the first big sale that I haven’t shopped we are currently on holiday in QLD and I didn’t bring my laptop.

I cannot wait to get home and go shopping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2019, 09:47 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellasspace View Post
Awe bummer you can’t join in Tammy DSD games and scrapping is always so fun, I’m trying but Doug had a setback day yesterday and I didn’t get to do much. I’m going to push hard today and see if I can catch up.
Thanks, Ella. I'm so sorry Doug had a setback. I hope today is much better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
Me too! I pit crew for my DD's marching band. Friday night was an away game, Saturday morning she had a cross country meet (far away), Saturday night was a band contest (over an hour away), and yesterday was fun at the amusement park with my other DD. I shopped and just finished unzipping, but I had no time (or energy) for anything else.
Sorry you missed out also. I hope everyone else had some great fun!
Wow! You were sure busy, Lynn!! I can't imagine why you had no energy (note the sarcasm ) You're ahead of me in unzipping!! I haven't even started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynK View Post
This is the first big sale that I haven’t shopped we are currently on holiday in QLD and I didn’t bring my laptop.

I cannot wait to get home and go shopping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sorry you haven't gotten to shop, Carolyn! I hope you have a wonderful trip!!
Old 10-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I got online last night after we got home! I was able to shop and get the goodies I wanted. Today, I played a few of the games, but only quick ones. I Had other things I needed to do since I was gone all weekend.

Glad you were able to shop even if you couldn't play along! Hope the rest of your visit goes well and you are able to get the things done that you need to!
Old 10-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

I didn't play nor shop (even the CT pages I made are not many!) this DSD. My internet has been crazy with China's 70th founding day. It was impossible to connect on VPN and download goodies.

It just got better today and I'll be downloading and scrapping like crazy post-DSD.
Old 10-08-2019, 01:10 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

So sorry to read about everyone who was hoping to join in the fun and play some games but couldn't.
I hope you all had at least fun shopping.

Old 10-08-2019, 04:42 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

It is a bummer!! I shopped (maybe even more than I would have, to "console" myself) but didn't get to participate other than that. I was on a "mom-cation" with 2 friends in Baku, Azerbaijan. So, it was a good reason to miss out, but still a bit bummed that I couldn't do more (besides our busy sight-seeing & eating schedules, I only had my ipad with me)
Old 10-09-2019, 12:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I got online last night after we got home! I was able to shop and get the goodies I wanted. Today, I played a few of the games, but only quick ones. I Had other things I needed to do since I was gone all weekend.

Glad you were able to shop even if you couldn't play along! Hope the rest of your visit goes well and you are able to get the things done that you need to!
I'm glad you were able to play some of the games, Dawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
I didn't play nor shop (even the CT pages I made are not many!) this DSD. My internet has been crazy with China's 70th founding day. It was impossible to connect on VPN and download goodies.

It just got better today and I'll be downloading and scrapping like crazy post-DSD.
Oh no, Sherly! That stinks. I'm glad your connection is better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
So sorry to read about everyone who was hoping to join in the fun and play some games but couldn't.
I hope you all had at least fun shopping.
There were more of us than I expected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
It is a bummer!! I shopped (maybe even more than I would have, to "console" myself) but didn't get to participate other than that. I was on a "mom-cation" with 2 friends in Baku, Azerbaijan. So, it was a good reason to miss out, but still a bit bummed that I couldn't do more (besides our busy sight-seeing & eating schedules, I only had my ipad with me)
Aaaw! I'm sorry you couldn't participate other than shopping, Rebecca! But, it sounds like a what you did was fun!! I think I need to add DSD on my calendar as a holiday so that I see it when I'm scheduling plans!!
Old 10-10-2019, 04:18 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post

Oh that's terrible! I'm so sorry you weren't able to play nearly as much as you had wanted I'm glad you are back and uploading your gorgeous layouts in the gallery and on social media!
Old 10-13-2019, 01:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I haven't been able to participate in the activities in YEARS. I usually shop though. I'm too frugal not to buy things when they are on sale. My budget this year was TINY so I didn't get much.
Old 10-13-2019, 08:54 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
I think I need to add DSD on my calendar as a holiday so that I see it when I'm scheduling plans!!
Yes! I told the girls I was traveling with that I was making a big sacrifice to spend the weekend with them