Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 04-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default May 2010: Scrapper's Portfolio & Tracker

Hey Chicklets!!

May is here, and with it comes one of the biggest scrap celebrations of the year, National Scrapbook Day! We think there's no better way of paying tribute to the hobby we love than by scrapping lots of layouts using our newest Monthly Portfolio, and we know you're eager to do just that, so let's get to it...

For ease of reference, we've created a printable checklist of this month's portfolio. Click the link below to download and print!

As always, you MUST use primarily Sweet Shoppe products to complete your challenge layouts.

May 2010: Sweet Shoppe Scrapper's Portfolio

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout.

3 - That's so Pun-y! Use a pun in the title of your layout.

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month!

5 - The first Friday in May is No Pants Day - if you're brave enough, drop your drawers and scrap about how the world would be a better place without pants!

6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout!

7 - In honor of SugarBabe Sue's 50th Birthday, scrap 50 things you love about __________!

8 - National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, May 1st. Scrap a layout about how scrapbooking has impacted your life!

9 - Scrap a layout featuring lyrics from a number one song in the year you were born!

10 - The Kid Dictionary - create a layout the defines a word you or your children use that have their own special meaning.

11 - May looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window, standing on your driveway or front porch or even what your kids are wearing to school and scrap it! You'll see this challenge again and again throughout 2010, so choose a spot or subject which will illustrate the passage of time or seasons changing in an easy to capture photo.

12 - The First Postage Stamp was introduced in May 1840. Use postage stamp elements on a layout to show your love for snail mail.

13 - May 1st is Mother Goose Day! Create a layout using a classic Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme as inspiration.

14 - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles. (A Square background is ok)

15 - Check out the gooey adorableness at CuteOverload.com and then scrap your favorite furry friend in honor of National Pet Week!

16 - 5 of everything! In honor of May being the 5th month of the year, create a layout with EXACTLY 5 of everything on the page. 5 papers, 5 photos, 5 words, 5 ribbons, etc.

17 - Use the snazzy site design*sponge as inspiration for the composition of your next page.

18 - White on White - create a monochromatic layout using ONLY white! Exceptions: Your photo may be color and your text may be black or grey. Think of white as alabaster, cream, ivory, pearl, eggshell, snow!

19 - Cheerios made its debut on May 1, 1941. Create a layout paying tribute to your favorite breakfast cereal!

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo.

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too)

22 - Penny Candy Playdate - Scrap along with one of our Penny Candy Playdates from the blog this month!

23 - Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran

24 - Use one of these 12 Inspiring Ideas to take a unique photo and scrap it!

25 - Scrap a sentimental layout about Motherhood which features significant and meaningful journaling.

26 - They say you can learn something every day. What have you learned today?

27 - Make the ordinary extraordinary! Use the incredibly cool inspiration and mission at CardonCopy to add something special to your next layout!

28 - Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7. Scrap a layout about your child's favorite teacher or a teacher who impacted your life in some way. Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever!

29 - Keep a notebook & pen handy for one week and write down the little things in your life you often forget (cute kid convos, projects you want to do, important thoughts, etc.). Create a layout based on what you record.

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points)

Five Point Tasks - 10 Primary Points Possible

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge.

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - One thing I want to accomplish before my next birthday is...
32b - If money was no object, I would...
32c - I get stressed out when...
32d - My Name: love it, hate it, a little bit about it...
32e - At night, I dream about...

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible

33 - April Showers bring May FLOWERS! There are so many amazing ways to make hybrid flowers, and this month we're challenging you to make your own flowers using printed papers to create a gift that's perfect for Mother's Day or a dimensional hybrid layout that you'll treasure. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! Here's some amazing inspiration...

Spring Paper Flower Topiary by Julia Sandvoss
Layout With Paper Roses by Studio Calico
Scallop Paper Flowers by Suzanne Sergi
Flower Pot by Jen Tapler

*You must create a hybrid layout or project featuring several handmade flowers created from Sweet Shoppe Products.*

Flex Tip - Be Creative! If the challenge is asking for a TOP 10 of your favorite TV shows, feel free to scrap your husband's or child's favorite shows instead! If it's asking a question, feel free to ask the question of a loved one and scrap a page for them instead. The only time this wouldn't apply is to your Book of Me album which should be a stunning tribute to YOU!

DON'T FORGET! As you complete layouts for our challenges, you'll be tracking them yourself in one post that you'll update throughout the month. For May, all layouts and points need to be posted by 11:59pm EST at the end of the day on June 1st. If you're joining us for the first time this month, have a look at the amazing portfolio tracker threads from previous months to see how it's done!

1) Post to claim your tracker spot for the month.
2) When you finish a layout for a challenge, upload it to the gallery and right click to get the image information for your layout.
3) Return to your tracker spot you claimed in this thread, and click edit to add the image of your layout to your portfolio. You'll want to add your layout in order of the numbered list above and include that number and the points earned above your image.
4) At the very end of your portfolio, please keep a running tally of the total points earned to date.

PLEASE NOTE: Portfolio points may NOT be carried over into the following month as each month begins anew with a fresh set of inspiring challenges! Additionally, you may NOT use the same layout for more than one numbered task - each task requires a new layout.

Please don't post chatter or comments in this thread as we'd like to keep it clean and easy to check at the end of the month. If you want to give praise to your favorite prompts or layouts, feel free to chatter as much as you like in our General Info & Chatter Forum. Thanks!!

Happy Mother's Day to all our mamas,

Robin
Old 04-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to Tracyfish Send a message via Yahoo to Tracyfish

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 pt

6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout! - 1 pt

I used this one...http://loveiscomix.com/20041116/

9 - Scrap a layout featuring lyrics from a number one song in the year you were born! -1 pt

14 - Scrap using no squares or rectangles. -1 pt

Total = 3 pts

Last edited by Tracyfish; 05-06-2010 at 04:51 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

#2 - 1 pt + 1 NR Pt

4 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt

20 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt

25 - 2 Pts + 1 NR Pt

28 - 2 Pts

Total Pts: 12

Last edited by Traci Reed; 05-22-2010 at 08:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot~!
Old 04-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to BrattyMeg

1- Lift a layout by our TOTM neeceebee- 1 POINT

iNSD Bonus
P2D-1 point

Poprocks-1 point

Cookie-1 point

total points: 4

~~Click Here~~
to visit my shoppe
Old 04-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot

1. Create a layout featuring our TOTM for May. (1 pt)

4. "Smile" - scrap a page in honor of May being National Smile Month. (1 pt)

3. Blog Challenge - TOT 5/18 (1 pt) + NR - Flying High By Dani Mogstad.

Total points: 4

Last edited by d2vasquez; 05-18-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:16 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to purple_colourz

My spot

Old 04-27-2010, 02:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Im here!
Task #1 - TOTM (Denise) - 1 point

My Gallery

Last edited by Sue Setiadji; 04-27-2010 at 02:55 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

1- Lift a layout by our TOTM neeceebee- 1 POINT

2- This Way or That? Use an arrow on your layout.- 1 POINT

7- 50 things I love about_________. )1 POINT

TOTAL= 3 POINTS

Last edited by aly321; 05-20-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

My Blog -- Three 4 Me

Proudly creating for Zoe Pearn
Old 04-30-2010, 07:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. TOTM-Denise neeceebee-1pt

3. That's Pun-y1pt

6. Love is Comic Inspiration-1pt

25. motherhood-2pt

Total=5pt

Last edited by Keely~B; 05-29-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. Melissa's Fandango- 05/01 & LO 05/07

1 pt + 1 NR pt: 2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. KCB & Melissa's Hot Diggity Dog- 05/08 & LO 05/09

1 pt: 4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month!

1 pt: 14 - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles.

1 pt: iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge

1 pt: iNSD Paper2Digi Challenge

1 pt: iNSD TOTM Flashback (Lift of Emily Merritt's Sweet (TOTM Dec. 09))

Total Points: 9

Last edited by Sheana; 05-17-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:53 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!!!!

NSD Spin a lift chain - Ebony's Tibby LO 1 pt

NSD Bonus cookie 1pt

Bonus #2 Cookie 1 pt

May Bonus #4 Spin a Lift of Linz. Lifted Persistence 1 pt

Challenge #1 Lift of Denise Beatty 1 pt

Challenge #2 - Use an arrow 1 pt

Challenge #8 - National Scrapbook Day 1 pt

Challenge #22 - Penny Candy Playdate 2 pts

Challenge #25 - Motherhood 2 pts PLUS 1 NR pt (Mommys boys RD 5/8/10 and posted 5/12/10)

Challenge #28 - Teacher Appreciation 2 pts

Challenge #31 a - March #17 Freeze Time Challenge PLUS 1 NR pt (Mommy's Boys RD 5/8/10 and posted 5/12/10)

Challenge #31 b - March #16 Census

Challenge #31 c - January 2010 #5 Hat Day
Total points for #31 - 6 points

Challenge #33 Hybrid - April Showers bring May flowers 10 points

Total Points = 30 points

Last edited by taracotta7; 05-31-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

#1 - TOTM 1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts (Inspired by Denise template, 5/2)

#2 - use an arrow 1pt

#4 - Smile 1pt

#6 - Love Is... Comix 1pt

#9 - Lyrics from #1 song from when you were born 1pt

#14 - Out of the box, create a layout w/o squares or rectangles 1pt + 1 NR pt = 2pts (Pay It Forward by Eva Kipler, released 5/8, posted for sneak peek 5/7)

#18 - White on white 1pt

#20 - Typographic Alignment 1pt + 1NRpt = 2pts (Rumba by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Rockwell 5/3)

#21 - Baby Love Letters #113 - What touched your heart today? 2pts + 1NRpt = 3pts (Fandango by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Rockwell, 5/3)

#22 - Penny Candy Playdate - Top of the World by Libby 2pts

#23 - Be inspired - "Love is the only flower..." 2pts + 1NRpt = 3pts (Jelly Roll by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Rockwell, 5/3)

#30 - Digiscrap Rewind 2pts
old layout

new layout

#32 Book Of Me 5pts
#32a - something I want to accomplish before my next birthday

#32c - Stress

#32d - My Name

iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge 1pt

iNSD SAL chain 1pt

iNSD Neapolitan Challenge 1pt

iNSD One Word Challenge 1pt

iNSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge 1pt

iNSD Flashback TOTM Challenge 1pt

iNSD Recipe Challenge 1pt

Bonus #2 Cookie challenge 1pt

Bonus #3 Featured Designer - Christy Lyle 1pt

Bonus #4 SAL of Linz 1pt

Total pts: 36
5 NRpts used

Last edited by heathergw; 05-28-2010 at 02:19 PM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge #1 - Treat of the Month 1 point

Challenge #2 - Arrows 1 point

Challenge #3 - Pun-y 1 point

Challenge #4 - Smile 1 point

Challenge #6 - Love Is Comix 1 point

Challenge #9 - Number 1 song the year I was born 1 point
Featured Song: You Needed Me by Anne Murray

Challenge #11 - May Looks Like ... 1 point

Challenge #13 - Mother Goose Inspiration 1 point
Used "The Donky" as inspiration.

Challenge #14 - No Arrows 1 point

Challenge #15 - Cute Overload Inspiration 1 point

Challenge #18 - White 1 point

Challenge #20 - Typographic Alignment 1 point

Challenge #21 - Baby Love Letter 2 points
Inspired by letter #53 "What makes you smile?"

Challenge #23 - Khalil Gibran Inspiration 2 points

Challenge #24 - Photography Inspiration 2 points

Challenge #25 - Motherhood 2 points + 1 pt NR for DJB Zora (font, newly released 05/08/10)
Created May 10, 10, Uploaded to Gallery May 11, 10

Challenge #26 - Learn Something Everyday 2 points

Challenge #30 - Digiscrap Rewind 2 points
Edited LO

Original

Challenge #31 - Past Challenges: Practice Wellness (April 31) 5 points

Challenge #31 - Past Challenges: Live as if this is all there is (April 31)

Challenge #31 - Past Challenges: Do what you love (April 31)

Challenge #32b - Money 5 points

Challenge #32c - Stressed Out

Challenge #32e - Dreams

Bonus Challenge #2 - Cookie 1 point

Bonus Challenge #3 - Featuring Christy Lyle 1 point

INSD Bonus Cookie Challenge by Tracy Reed 1 point

INSD Paper 2 Digi Bonus Challenge 1 point
Scraplift of "Santa Photo"

INSD Neapolitan Challenge 1 point
Chose: Cluster on upper edge from 1. page, border on the left side from 2., and the bead scatter, ribbon behind photo and flowers from 3. layout

INSD One Word Challenge 1 point

INSD SAL Challenge 1 point
Lifted Rae's "Hotel"

INSD Made My Day Challenge 1 point

Total: 43 points
34 points Primary Challenges
2 points Bonus Challenges (featured scrapper)
6 points NSD Bonus
1 point NR

Last edited by suladesign; 05-26-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my spot
2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. 2 - NR God Made Dirt by Shawna Clingerman

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! 2 - NR Shiny Happy People by Heather

6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout! 1

17 - Use the snazzy site design*sponge as inspiration for the composition of your next page. Inspired by the colors in this entry here 1

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo. 2 - NR Exit Stage Left by Heather

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) 2

I rewinded this layout...

NSD Challenges...
Recipe Challenge 1

Inspiration Challenge 1

One Word 1

SAL 1

P2D 1

Total 15

Last edited by jaylensmom; 05-23-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

**1 pt tasks**

2 - use an arrow on a lo
1pt + NR used for extra point (ABC-123 by Melissa - released on 5/1, posted on 4/30 as a peek) = 2pts

4 - smile
1pt + NR used for extra point (Boom Boom Clap by Libby - released and posted 5/15) = 2pts

8 - nsd/how scrapping has impacted your life = 1pt

15 - national pet week
1pt + NR used for extra point (Hot Diggity Dog by Melissa & KCB - released 5/8, posted 5/9) = 2pts

20 - typographic alignment
1pt + NR used for extra point (Wizard School by Traci and Meg - released and posted on 5/1) = 2pts

**2pt tasks**

26 - what have you learned today? = 2pts

27 - cardon copy inspiration = 2pts

30 - digiscrap rewind
original layout - https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...69&ppuser=4941
2pts + NR used for extra point (Exit Stage Left by Heather - releasing 5/15, posted 5/14 as a peek) = 3pts

**NSD challenges**

SAL = 1pt

p2digi = 1pt

cookie = 1pt

one word = 1pt

running total = 20pts

0 NR point available

Last edited by Linz; 05-20-2010 at 12:46 AM.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to coopert

Challenge 1- Lift a Scrap Denise 1 Point + 1 NR

Challenge 2- This way or that. Use an arrow. 1 Point

Challenge 4- Smile 1 Point + 1 NR (Quarterly Assortment Vol. 2)

Challenge 14- No squares or rectangles 1 Point

Bonus Challenge 2- Angel Filter 1 Point

iNSD Cookie Template Bonus Challenge 1 Point

iNSD Recipe Bonus Challenge 1 Point

iNSD One Word Bonus Challenge 1 Point

Total- 10 Points

Last edited by coopert; 06-01-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to tettletop20 Send a message via Skype™ to tettletop20

My spot!!!!!

iNSD Cookie Template Challenge Bonus

1 point

1 - TOTM Lift of Denise Beatty

1 point

2 - Use an arrow on your page

1 point + 1 point NR

4 - Smile

1 point

9 - Scrap a LO with a #1 song from the year you were born

1 point

14 - Out of the Box

1 point + 1 point hybrid

18 - White on White

1 point

23 - Quote by Khalil Gibron

2 points + 1 point hybrid

25 - Heartfelt LO about Motherhood

2 points + 1 point NR

28 - Teacher Appreciation

2 points

30 - Hybrid Flowers

10 points

32C - Stress

32D - My name

32E - At night I dream

5 points for all three tasks

Total: 32 points

Last edited by tettletop20; 05-27-2010 at 01:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

4 - Smile (Cindy Schneider's Template #39 NR 5/8/10, LO posted 5/13/10 bonus point)

18 - White on White

21 - Baby Love Letters (extra point for NR Bumble Blooms 5/1/10, LO posted 5/8/10) Question one hundred twenty-six: What significant things have happened during the past ten years of your life?

23 - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran NR More Than Stars 5/29/10 lo posted 5/30/10

32A - One thing I want to accomplish before my next birthday is:

NR Point for Template #31 by Cindy - release date 5/8/10, LO uploaded 5/11/10

32D - My Name

32E - At Night I Dream About...

33 - Hybrid with flowers

I made two of these but I failed to photograph the second one.

Bonus Challenges:

iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge! Posted 5/1/2010

iNSD One Word Challenge!

iNSD Spin-a-Lift Chain
I lifted Sunshine.

iNSD Pop Rocks

iNSD Paper2Digi

I lifted Love.

iNSD recipe

iNSD Sweet Inspiration (IMMD)

Bonus #2-cookie challenge, NR extra point Libby Weifenbach Boom Boom Clap (5/15/10) LO posted 5/15/10

Total points = 34

Last edited by Joana1n; 05-30-2010 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:07 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1- Lift a Layout by neeceebee 1pt. plus 1pt. for NR used Darcy's Inspired by Denise Templates (released 5/1, uploaded 5/6)

#2 Use an arrow 1pt.

#4- Scrap about Smile 1pt.

#14- Use no rectangles or squares 1pt.

#18- Scrap using only white tones 1 pt.

#30- Rescrap an old layout 2pts.

Old Layout:

New Layout:

#32D- Your Name 0 pts until 3 LOs posted

Bonus iNSD Flashback TOTM- Peppermint April 2009 1pt.

Bonus Pop Rocks iNSD Challenge 1pt.

One Word iNSD Challenge 1 pt.

Cookie iNSD Challenge 1pt.

Recipe iNSD Challenge 1pt.

Spin a Lift Chain 1 pt.

Total: 14 pt.

Last edited by carriesmom; 05-12-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 pt Spin a lift NSD challenge

1 pt NSD Cookie Challenge

1 pt NSD Paper 2 Digi Challenge

1 pt NSD-Flashback TOTM Challenge

I lifted My Very Soul by Scarlet Sierra ( Sara Gleason) August 2009 TOTM.

1 pt NSD Recipe Challenge

1 pt 1. TOTM lift. I lifted Family using Chubby Bunny by Heather Roselli, Mandabean and Melissa Bennett.

1 pt 2. Using an arrow in a layout.

1 pt 3. That's So Puny.

2 pts 4. National Smile Month layout -posted on 5-6-2010 NR- Bumble Blooms by Julie Billingsley released 5-1 2010

1 pt 6. sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix

1 pt 9. - Scrap a layout featuring lyrics from a number one song in the year you were born!

2 pts 10. The Kid Dictionary using Hot Diggity Dog by Kristin and Melissa NR- on 5-8-2010 posted layout on 5-8-2010.

1 pt 11. - May looks like... Take a photo looking out your front door or a window

2 pts 14. - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles. Using new release-Beach Girls by Lliella Designs released 5/15. Layout posted on 5/16.

1 pt 15. - scrap your favorite furry friend in honor of National Pet Week!

1 pt 16. - 5 of everything! I used five papers, five ribbons, five flowers, five frames, five photos, five words, five swirls, five leaves and five buttons.

1 pt 17. - Use the snazzy site design*sponge as inspiration

1 pt 20. - Typographic Alignment

3 pts 23. - Be Inspired I used NR- Tropical Hideaway by Kristin Cronin-Barrow released 5/22. I posted my layout on 5/23.

5 pts 31. - Second Chances
From February Portfolio- 1 - Lift a layout by Leslie Coltrain, our Treat of the Month for February, and get to know her better in this month’s special feature.
I lifted All I need

From February Portfolio- 14 - Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look.

From April Portfolio- 12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own.
http://jackiemcfee.com/collection-kendall.php

1 pt Bonus #1 Hybrid Blog Challenge

2 pts Featured Scrapper Challenge (Bonus #2) on the blog using a NR Everything you are by Kristin and Lauren released on May 15th. Layout posted on May 15th.

Total 32 pts

5 NR used

Last edited by KayM; 05-23-2010 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

NSD cookie:

#1: TOTM

#2: Arrow (2 added to clock circle)

#4: Smile **New Release DJB Zora**

#6: Love Is Comix **New Release Cindy's Templates Set 52**

#9: Number One Song **New Release DJB Zora**

#11: May looks like

#12: Postage Stamp

#15: Pet Week

#21: Baby Love Letters (inspired by Question 125)

#29: Notebook/Cute kid conversation **New Release** DJB Zora

#30: Digiscrap Rewind
First, the HIDEOUS original:

And the re-do:

#31: March #10 Green

#31: March #4 Van Gogh

#31: March #6 La's Birthday-doodlerific

#32a:

#32b:

#32d:

Blog Bonus #2: **New release DJB Zora**

Total: 30

Last edited by pewtertm; 05-15-2010 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I am gonna give it a try this month!!! Good luck Me!!!

iNSD Cookie Challenge - 5/1/2010

iNSD Recipe Challenge

iNSD Spin A Lift Chain Lifted Smile by WalkersMommy

Total pt: 3

Last edited by Rae's World; 05-03-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 point

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. + NR bonus (Shawna and Dani collab release iNSD) = 2 point

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! + NR bonus (La and mine's collab "A Day Like Today iNSD release) = 2 points

14 - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles. (A Square background is ok) - 1 point

15 - Scrap your Pet - 1 point

17 - Use the snazzy site design*sponge as inspiration for the composition of your next page. + NR bonus (La release Sat 09) = 2 points
I used the repeated blocking in this image as inspiration for a this page -
link - http://www.designspongeonline.com/20...eam-house.html

20 - Typographical alignment + NR bonus point (L.Reid and Lili Collab Cloud 9) = 2 points

27 - Make the ordinary extraordinary! Use the incredibly cool inspiration and mission at CardonCopy to add something special to your next layout! - 2 points

inspired by the paint in this one - http://www.cardoncopy.com/nine/index.html

31 - Second Chances - 5 points
31a) - April #18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout.

31b) - April #1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. Lifted this LO - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...herish&cat=all

31c)March #6 - It's a doodley sort of day because we're celebrating La's birthday on March 26th! Create a doodleiffic page.

33 - April Showers bring May FLOWERS! - 10 points

iNSD bonus point Lift past TOTM

lifted Emily Merritt's lo - http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/s...14008&ppuser=9

iNSD bonus point Cookie + NR bonus (Zoe's Happy Go Lucky released iNSD) = 2 points

Blog Bonus Point 2 - 1 point

32 total

Last edited by Jenn Barrette; 05-29-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Brooke W

Claiming my spot once again. Maybe this month I'll actually use it

bonuses

iSDD challenge
One Word 1 pt.

flashback TOTM iSDD challenge 1 pt.
here

recipe challenge iSDD
here 1 pt.

Total Points

Last edited by Brooke W; 05-04-2010 at 01:54 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:22 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

total points -20
1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. lift of click (1 +pt +1 pt NR "It's a Guy Thing" by Dani Mogstad and Shawna Clingerman 5/6)

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. (1 pt + 1 pt NR "Layered Up In You: Edges 2" by Lauren Grier 5/22)

19 - Cheerios made its debut on May 1, 1941. Create a layout paying tribute to your favorite breakfast cereal! (2 pt)

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo (2 pt)

23 - Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran (2 pt)

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge. (5 pt)
31a. Feb. 2010 BOM 32c - I'm afraid of...

31b. March 2010 BOM 32a - 10 pictures of me doing different things...

31c. April 2010 BOM 32d - My best friend is...

iNSD Bonus Points:
Spin-A-Lift Chain (lift of Blue Jean Baby) (1 pt)

Cookie Cutter (1 pt)

One Word (1 pt)

Recipe Challenge (1 pt)

Paper 2 Digi (1 pt)

march challenge tracker | find me on instagram and pinterest | she/her

Last edited by MommaTrish; 05-30-2010 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Grabbin My Spot - Need 30 Points!!!!

TOTM Lift (1 Point + 1 Point New Release Shawna Clingerman ~ Quite Contrary)
I Lifted How Did You Get So Lucky

#9 Inspired By Comix -
(1 point + 1 Point NR ~ Still Crazy)

Love is Me and You

#10 Kid Dictionary ~ Using the word Besties
(1 point + 1 Point NR ~ Happy Happy Joy Joy)

Hanging With My Besties

#14 Out Of The Box ~ No squares of Rectangles
(1 point + 1 Point NR ~ POP!)

I Love Them

#33 May Flowers Hybrid
(10 Points)

Happy Bouquet

INSD - Paper to Digi (1 Point)
I Lifted Celebrate You

Beautiful You

iNSD - Cookie Challenge (1 Point)
Me & My Dad

iNSD - Spin a Lift Challenge
(lift of It Has You) (1 Point)

I LOVE to be ME!!

TOTAL = 21 POINTS

My BLOG & Adventures In Wonderland

Last edited by nonnie; 05-31-2010 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

5 pointers
31 - Second Chances - 5 pts
Using a new release (Cindy's template pack #46) - 1 pt

I chose to do January's challenge #31.
a. Introduce yourself with stats

b. 10 things I love about me...

c. If I could live anywhere, it would be...

iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge - 1 pt

iNSD Bonus TOTM Flashback Challenge - 1 pt

iNSD Bonus P2D Challenge - 1 pt

iNSD Bonus SAL Chain - 1 pt
I had to lift Kay Miller and the LO I lifted is in my credits.

iNSD Bonus Neapolitan Challenge - 1 pt

Total: 11 pts
4 NR pts still available

Last edited by Paula; 05-07-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:43 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

2. use an arrow (2 pts) new release: abc-123 by melissa bennett
enjoy lifes journey

22. penny candy playdate (2 pts):
water war

30. 3 older challenge second chance pages
March Challenge #6: doodly page (new release bonus: its a guy thing by dani mogstad and shawna clingerman)
its a guy thing

April Challenge #25: earth day tree planting
planting trees

February Challenge #13: adore
adore

iNSD spin a lift challenge (1 pt):
climb

iNSD cookie decorating (1 pt):

total pts: 11

Last edited by scrapmommaof3; 05-30-2010 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My spot!

1 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. Used Inspired by Denise Templates by Darcy Baldwin - new 5-1-10. Uploaded LO 5-8-10.

2 - 1 pt - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout.

3 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - That's so Pun-y! Use a pun in the title of your layout. Used Hot Diggity Dog - new 5-8-10. Uploaded LO 5-11-10.

4 - 1 pt + 1 NR pt - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! Used Sing a Rainbow - new 5-8-10. Uploaded LO 5-7-10.

Blog Challenges:

Bonus #2 - 1 pt + 1 NR - Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery! NR - Flying High - Released 5-15-10. Uploaded LO 5-16-10.

Bonus:

1 pt - iNSD Spin-A-Lift Chain:

I lifted Lydia (ltarbox): How Do You See Me? Uploaded 5-1-10.

1 pt - iNSD Bonus Cookie Challenge - Uploaded 5-3-10.

Total Points: 11 pts

Last edited by isaacsmom; 05-16-2010 at 09:01 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

#1 Lift a layout from May TOTM Denise Beatty. 1 point

Kittens

#2 This way or that? use arrows. 1 point

boy.crazy.cool

#4 Smile 1 point

smile

#10 The Kid Dictionary 1 point

crankapotomus

#11 May Looks Like ____ 1 point

Sundresses

#21 Baby Love Letters. I used the prompt #118, How has your child defined love to you? 2 points

Love

#23 Be Inspired. 2 points. 1 NR point kit is Breakaway released 5/15, LO posted 5/18

Wedding page 1

Wedding page 2

#25 Scrap a layout about motherhood with significant journaling 2 points

uv-oo

#30 Digiscrap Rewind 2 points

Guitar Hero

original

#31 Second Chances, 5 possible points

April #16 Scrap your families favorite grilling activity (DH hid everytime I tried to take his pic, so here we are eating it)

Ribs

April #18 Use talk bubbles

Say What?

March # 10 Coloriffic: Green

YOU

#32 Book of Me, 5 possible points (1 NR point for kit Sunbleached released 5/22, LO posted 5/250

32a What would you like to accomplish before your next birthday. I chose my goal as live out my youthful goals again.

32b If Money Were no object

princess cruise

32e At Night I Dream About

https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...tpost&p=650828

iNSD TOTM flashback, 1 point

I lifted Becca from October 2009, Spring.

Love

iNSD Sugar Free Challenge 1 point

The Short Bus

iNSD cookie challenge 1 point

My Boy

Bonus #2 cookie decorating, 1 point, plus 1 NR point. Kit is I believe in yesterday released 5/15, layout posted 5/15

Childhood

Last edited by amystoffel; 05-25-2010 at 12:25 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Penny's Backyard BBQ, released 5/15, posted 5/16

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Eva's Pay It Forward uploaded 5/7, released 5/8

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month - 1 primary point and 1 NR point for Krystal's I Believe In Yesterday, released 5/15, uploaded 5/14

17 - Use the snazzy site design*sponge as inspiration for the composition of your next page. - 1 primary point

18 - White on White - create a monochromatic layout using ONLY white! Exceptions: Your photo may be color and your text may be black or grey. Think of white as alabaster, cream, ivory, pearl, eggshell, snow! - 1 primary point

21 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself. (let us know which love letter prompt you were inspired by in your portfolio point tracker post too) - Love letter 197 - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Heather's Exit Stage Left, released 5/15, posted 5/16

28 - Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7. Scrap a layout about your child's favorite teacher or a teacher who impacted your life in some way. Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever! - 2 primary points

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. Add that journaling you skimped on before, update the style and design vibe or share what you were REALLY thinking at the time to make it more personal, sentimental and significant to those who will reflect back on the memory in the future. (share the original layout and the updated version in your portfolio point tracker post to earn both points) - 2 primary points and 1 NR point for Darcy's Inspired by temps, uploaded 5/5
Original layout - http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...bubba&cat=2479

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge. - 5 primary points
January - 24 - Create a layout which uses no less than 8 different alphabets or fonts. NOTE: a combination of both does not count.

February - 4 - February 7-13 is National Jello-O week! Use their slogan "There's Always Room For..." to create a page of your own.

April - 5 - Mad About Plaid - create a layout which primarily features plaid patterns.

33 - April Showers bring May FLOWERS! There are so many amazing ways to make hybrid flowers, and this month we're challenging you to make your own flowers using printed papers to create a gift that's perfect for Mother's Day or a dimensional hybrid layout that you'll treasure. Don't skip this challenge because you're afraid of hybrid - you can do it! - 10 Primary Points

iNSD Bonuses - 6 points

One Word

Cookie

Flashback TOTM

Neapolitan

P2D

SAL Chain

Blog Bonus #2 - Angel Filter Cookie - 1 primary point

Blog Bonus #3 - Christy Lyle - 1 primary point

Total: 39 points, 5/5 NR points used

Last edited by kscwgirl; 05-23-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:09 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - Lift a layout by Denise, our Treat of the Month for May, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts

(used G.I. Josephine by Libby, released 5/8 - layout posted 5/7)

2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts

(used Anything is Possible by La, released 5/8 - layout posted 5/7)

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts

(used Hot Diggity Dog by KCB & Melissa Bennett, released 5/8 - layout posted 5/7)

6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout! 1 pt

10 - The Kid Dictionary - create a layout the defines a word you or your children use that have their own special meaning. 1 pt

12 - The First Postage Stamp was introduced in May 1840. Use postage stamp elements on a layout to show your love for snail mail. 1 pt + 1 NR pt = 2 pts

(used Mommy's Boys by Shawna & simply.scraps, released 5/8 - layout posted 5/7)

13 - May 1st is Mother Goose Day! Create a layout using a classic Mother Goose Nursery Rhyme as inspiration. 1 pt

20 - Typographic Alignment - the way your type is aligned can make a dramatic difference on a page. Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role whether it be centered under a title or aligned to the edge of a photo. 1 pt

23 - Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran 2 pts + 1 NR pt

(used A Whimsical Garden by KCB, released 5/1 - layout posted 5/1)

25 - Scrap a sentimental layout about Motherhood which features significant and meaningful journaling. 2 pts

30 - Digiscrap Rewind: Recreate a layout you've done in the past to make it bigger and better than ever. 2 pts

original:

new layout:

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge. 5 pts

Layout 1: January - 12 - January 31st is Backwards Day - put your thinking cap on and use the concept of 'backwards' as a design element on your page.

Layout 2: April - 6 - April 2nd is Peanutbutter & Jelly day - create a layout about this timeless pair.

Layout 3: April - 18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout.

Blog Bonus #2 Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Cookie-Decorating Challenge. Download the cookie, decorate it with your own goodies and then upload it to the SSD Gallery. 1 pt

Blog Bonus #4 Your challenge today is a traditional Sweet Shoppe Spin-A-Lift. Choose a layout from Lindsay’s gallery, rotate it 90 or 180 degrees, flip it or rotate it and then scrap! 1 pt

SAL'ed (little)Big Head

iNSD Bonus Challenges:

Cookie Challenge: 1 pt

SAL Challenge: 1 pt (SAL Traci's Daddy's Little Boy)

Neopolitan Challenge: 1 pt
1- layered papers from Nath 2- stitching from Michelle 3- scattered buttons from Kara

One World Challenge: 1 pt

Total Points: 30 pts

Last edited by eranslow; 06-01-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to mnm_y2

mine!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

iNSD Bonus Cookie challenge 1pt

iNSD Bonus Flashback TOTM challenge 1pt

#2 Use an arrow 1pt = 1NRpt with Everything You Are (realesed 05/15 posted05/21) = 2pts

#4 "smile" 1pt + 1NRpt using HotDiggityDog (realesed 05/08 posted 05/09) = 2pts

#18 White on White 1pt + 1NRpt with OodlesOfTags2 (realesed 05/01 posted 05/03) = 2pts

#23 Be Inspired - Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons - K. Gibran
2pts + 1NRpt with a whimsical garden (realesed 05/01 posted 05/01) = 3pts

#32d

Total : 11pts 5Primary pts + 4NR pts + 2Bonus pts

Last edited by Nath; 05-21-2010 at 08:07 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Hoping for 30+ this month!

#1 - Lift TOTM Denise Beatty +1pt

#4-SMILE +1pt +NR
NR: HRoselli: Cubicle with a View (released: 5/1 posted: 5/1)

#6 Comix Inspired +1pt

#11 May Looks Like +1PT +NR
NR-DJB Coffee Shoppe Espresso (font by Darcy & Shawna- released: 5/22 posted: 5/25)

#18-White Monochromatic +1pt

#23-Love Grows 2PT +NR
NR: Darcy/Shawna: DJB Coffee Shoppe Tall Skinny/Venti (Released: 5/22, Posted: 5/27)

#25-Motherhood 2pt +NR
NR: Darcy/Shawna: DJB Coffee Shoppe Espresso (Released: 5/22, Posted: 5/27)

#30 DigiScrap Rewind +2pt
Original

#31 Second Chances +5pt
January #15-Get Graphic, No Shadows

February #14-Honey I Shrunk the Template

April #18-Getting Chatty

#32 Book Of Me +5pt
a-Next Birthday

c-Stressed

d-Name

BONUS!!
iNSD--One Word

iNSD--SAL
Lifted:Mr Smiley

TOTAL: 21PT + 4NR +HY +BONUS +2 iNSD = 27PT

Last edited by MandaT; 05-28-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Skype™ to DeepGirl

1 - TOTM 1 + 1 point using new Julie's Kit Bubble Blooms and new Darcy's font on 8th May 2010
original LO: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sho...0716/ppuser/14

2 - Use an arrow on a layout 1 + 1 point using new Eva's kit Pay It Forward on 9th May 2010

3 - So pun-y! 1 + 1 point for hybrid (please see the bottom of this post)

4 - Smile 1 point

12 - Stamps 1 point

14 - Layout with no squares or rectangles 1 + 1 point for hybrid

15 - National Pet Week 1 + 1 point using new Cindy's template 32 on May 13th

20 - Typographic Alignment 1 + 1 point using new Eva's kit Pay It Forward on 9th May 2010

21 - Baby Love Letters 2 + 1 point using new template 51 by Cindy and Be-YOU-tiful kit by Eva on 7th May 2010
Inspired by letter prompt 129: ""There is more to life than increasing its speed." The letter is for my friend who has changed her job to slow down a bit and avoid stress.

22 - Penny Candy Playdate 2 + 1 point used for hybrid project
Penny Candy Playdate 14th Jan 2010 - Christy Lyle - Always and Forever

26 - What You Have Learned Today 2 points

28 - Teacher who impacted your life in some way 2 points + 1 point for hybrid (please see below)

30 - Digiscrap Rewind 2 points

the original one (4x6 inch)

Bonus # 3 1 point
using Sunday Afternoon by Christy Lyle and Zoe Pearn

Bonus # 4 1 + 1 point - printed and laminated
scraplift of http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/...me&cat=all

Photos of hybrid LOs:

Total: 30 points
5 hybrid points
5 NR points
2 bonus challenges

Last edited by DeepGirl; 06-03-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

NSD Bonus Paper 2 Digi - 1 pt
it's a lift of KimA's Movie Time http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...58-movie-time/

1. Lift the TOTM 1 pt
lift of Surf City LO by Denise Beatty http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sho...7391/ppuser/14

2 - Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. 1pt

tally: 4pts

CT for Britt-ish Designs & Amy Jaz Designs
Fan of SSD

Last edited by bellbird425; 05-09-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:40 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

#1 - Lift TOTM Denise Beatty - 1pt

#4 - Smile
A Whimsical Garden by KCB (new release 5/1 layout posted 5/3) - 2pts

#6 - Use the incredibly sweet inspiration at Love Is Comix to scrap a layout
A Whimsical Garden by KCB (new release 5/1 layout posted 5/1) - 2pts

#8 - Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7. Scrap a layout about a teacher who impacted your life in some way.
A Whimsical Garden by KCB (new release 5/1 layout posted 5/4) - 3pts

#20 - Typographic Alignment
A Whimsical Garden by KCB (new release 5/1 layout posted 5/6) - 2pts

#21 - Baby Love letter #113 - What touched your heart today?
Whimsical Garden by KCB (new release 5/1 layout posted 5/2) - 2pts

#23 - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without
the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran = 2pts

#25 - Scrap a sentimental layout about Motherhood which features significant
and meaningful journaling. = 2pts

#26 - What have you learned today? = 2pts

#29 - Keep a notebook & pen handy for one week and write down the little things in your life you often forget. Create a layout based on what you record. = 2pts

#33 - make your own flowers using printed papers to create a gift that's perfect
for Mother's Day or a dimensional hybrid layout that you'll treasure. = 10pts

Running Tally: 30 pts

Last edited by jacinda; 05-21-2010 at 05:35 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

iNSD Challenge - Paper 2 Digi - 1pt

lift of Australia Day by KimA

iNSD Cookie Decorating - 1pt

iNSD - Recipe - 1pt

iNSD Flashback TOTM Lift of December 2009 TOTM - Emily Merritt - "iCreate" - 1pt

iNSD One Word - 1pt

#30 - Digiscrap Rewind: - 2pt

Total - 6pt

Last edited by Amber1279; 05-03-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 03:48 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

i'll use use this spot this month, I promise

#1 - TOTM (Lifted Swan Princess) =1pt

Love

#7 50 Things I Love... -1 point

50 things I love

# 30 - Digi Scap Rewind = 2 points
old

new

Hello World

#32a What I want accomplish before my next Birthday

Owning My Pink

#32c I get stressed out when...

Stress

#32d My name

Identity Crisis

Challenge 32 5 points

Bonus iNSD Challenges
Cookie Decorating =1pt

Waiting for Spring

1 Word =1pt

Remember

Total = 11pts

Last edited by Chantal Miller; 05-24-2010 at 02:38 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:30 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm

iNSD Neopolitan Challenge - 1 pt

14 - 1 pt - Out of the Box! Create a layout with NO squares or rectangles. (A Square background is ok)

31 - Second Chances - go back and scrap layouts for 3 challenges you didn't complete in our previous monthly portfolios to earn 5 points. Please note the original month and challenge number in this month's portfolio to earn full points for this challenge.

1) March - 18 - National Quilting Day is March 20th! Check out the colorful & whimsical quilting projects at Quilty Cat and recreate something that inspires you on a layout. I was inspired by a blocky quilt.

Featured Scrapper Challenge (Bonus #2) - 1 pt
NR bonus - 1 pt - Dandilion Fluff released 15 May 2010

20 May 2010

Total - 5 pt

Last edited by schmoo; 05-20-2010 at 10:31 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 04:32 AM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

claiming my spot

#1 = 1 point (lift of Buds)

#2 = 1 pt

#4 = 1 point + 1 NSD TOTM challenge (Sari June 07)

#6 = 1 pt

#9 = 1 pt

#11 = 1 pt

#13 = 1 pt

#14 = 1 pt & 1 NR pt (happy happy joy joy 15/5)

#15 = 1 pt

#16 = 1 point

#18 = 1 pt

#20 = 1pt

#22 = 2pts

#25 = 2 pts

#26 = 2 pts

#28 = 2 points

#30 = 2 pts

recreation of

#33 = 10 points

bonus #2 = 1 pt + 1 NR pt (Dandelion Fluff 15/05)

NSD 1 word challenge = 1 point

NSD recipe challenge
= 1 point

NSD neopolitan challenge = 1 point

NSD SAL challenge = 1 point

NSD cookie challenge = 1 point

TOTAL POINTS = 42 points!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by eggshell1976; 05-28-2010 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'll be using this spot this month!!

1. TOTM - 1pt.
I lifted this layout: http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/sho...6659/ppuser/14

2. This Way or That - 1pt.

4. Smile - 1pt. + 1pt. NR 5/8

6. Love Is Comix - 1pt.

12. Stamp on a Layout - 1pt.

14. Out of the Box! No squares or rectangles - 1pt.

18. White on White - 1pt

20. Typographic Alignment - 1pt

23. Be Inspired 2pts + 1pt NR 5/6

26. Learn Something New 2pts + 1pt NR 5/8

29. Keep a notepad handy..kid convos - 2pts + 1pt. NR 5/22

30. Digiscrap Rewind - 2pts + 1pt NR 5/8
I took this layout:

And "Remixed" it to make this layout:

31. Second Chances - 5pts

a. Jan #15 Graphic, No Shadows

b. Feb #14 Honey, I Shrunk the Template

c. March #6 La's Birthday - Doodles!

Blog Bonus #2 - 1pt

NSD Bonus Cookie Challenge - 1pt

iNSD One Word Challenge - 1pt

iNSD Spin A Lift Chain - 1pt
I lifted this layout: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ll&ppuser=6868

Total - 30pts.

Last edited by SirScrapalot; 05-30-2010 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:31 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

my spot

1. TOTM lift
1 pt

2. use an arrow
1 pt. + 1 pt for NR (hot diggity dog release 5/8, layout completed 5/8

4. smile
1 pt.

6. love is
1pt.

8 - National Scrapbook Day is Saturday, May 1st. Scrap a layout about how scrapbooking has impacted your life!
1 pt

14. no circles
1 pt. + 1 pt NR Hot Diggity Dog

23. love is......
2pts. + 1 pt new release (everything you are)

25. Scrap about motherhood
2 pts. + 1 pt for NR (Quite Contrary release 5/8, layout completed 5/7)

30. Digiscrap Rewind
2 pt.

original layout

new layout

31. Second Chances
5 pts
February 32a. My Favorite Color

April 32d My Best Friend

April 32e Favorite Shoes

32 Book Of Me
a. before my birthday

c. stress

d. my name

bonus challenges

iNSD cookie {1pt}

iNSD SAL {1pt}

iNSD Paper 2 Digi 1 pt

lifted egg head

iNSD TOTM flashback 1 pt

Lift of Aug 09 TOTM Sara Gleason's soooo...

iNSD one word challenge 1 pt

Bonus Challenge #2

32 pts. total

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 05-17-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via MSN to mummytothree

I may be taking a break this month but just in case I don't

#2. This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout. 1 pt

#4. "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month! 1 pt plus 1 NR pt for using Layered Up In You: Photo Starters by La posted *5-10-10*

#9. Scrap a layout featuring lyrics from a number one song in the year you were born! 1 pt plus 1 NR pt for using Everything You Are by La and KCB posted *5-17-10*

#12. The First Postage Stamp was introduced in May 1840. Use postage stamp elements on a layout to show your love for snail mail. 1 pt plus 1 NR pt for using Happy Happy Joy Joy by La and Shawna posted *5-20-10*

#31. Second Chances 5 pts
February's #10. Coloriffic! 1 NR pt for using Paper Clips Cluster Templates by Libby posted *5-3-10*

February's #14. Honey I Shrunk The Template... using a template, miniaturize the design elements for a whole new look.

February's #25. The newest issue of Simply Sweet hits the shoppe later this month! Create a page inspired by something in one of our past issues. I was inspired by Sketch #3 from Simply Sweet "Oh Baby".

#32. Book of Me 2010 5pts
A. One thing I want to accomplish before my next birthday is... 1 NR pt for using Paper Clips Cluster Templates by Libby posted *5-3-10*

B. If money was no object, I would...

D. My Name: love it, hate it, a little bit about it...

#33. April Showers bring May FLOWERS! 10 pts

**additional photos in my gallery....click photo above**

Blog Bonus #2 1pt

SAL Bonus 1pt
I spun Angela of Love

Total points: 31
NR pts used to date: 5

Elizabeth

Blogging for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Last edited by mummytothree; 05-25-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

iNSD Bonus Challenges

Cookie Decorating [1 pt.]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...32&ppuser=7007

Spin-a-Lift [1 pt.]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...28&ppuser=7007

Paper 2 Digi [1 pt.]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...76&ppuser=7007

Recipe Challenge [1 pt.]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...happy-web6.jpg

One Word Challenge [1 pt.]
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...38&ppuser=7007

Total: 5 pts.

Last edited by SmallMoments; 05-01-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:22 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Saving my spot!

iNSD Cookie Template Challenge - 1 point

iNSD Spin-A-Lift Challenge - 1 point

#2 -- Use an arrow (or 20) on your layout -- 1 point + 1NR (used Libby's GI Josephine released 8/5, loaded 8/5)

#3 -- That's so pun-y -- 1 point

#4 -- Smile - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month - 1pt

#12 -- Use a stamp element in your layout -- 1 point

#20 -- Typographic Alignment -- Create a layout where the alignment of your text plays an important design role. -- 1 Point + 1NR point (released 8/5, loaded 9/5)

#21 -- Use a thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters for a layout. I used #120
- 2 pt + 1NR pt

#22 -- Penny Candy Playdate - scrap along with one of the penny candy playdates - 2pts + 1NR (Libby Stitches, released 29/5, loaded 29/5)

#23 -- Be Inspired - "Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons." - Kahlil Gibran -- 2 points

#24 -- To a unique photo and scrap it!

#25 - Scrap about Motherhood

#30 - Digi Rewind Challenge - to rescrap an old layout
Old Layout -- Big Sister

#31 -- Layout 1 -- To go back and scrap a challenge you missed the first time around, I chose March #14 get Edge-y - -- 5 points + 1 NR point using Desmond and Molly Jones released 22/5, loaded 23/5

#31 -- Layout 2 -- I chose February #29 - What's reading

#31 -- Layout 3 -- I chose February #29 - A Love Story -

Bonus Challenge #4 - To scrap a layout inspired by Linz

TOTAL POINTS -- 30 Points

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 06-01-2010 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 07:26 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

my corner of the world...

One Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible
2 - This Way Or That? Use an arrow (or 20) on a layout.

4 - "Smile" - Scrap it in honor of May being National Smile Month!

11 - May looks like...

Two Point Tasks - 20 Primary Points Possible
21 - Baby Love Letters... used number 84 tell about the child's daddy

22 - Penny Candy Playdate - Scrap along with one of our Penny Candy Playdates from the blog this month! May 27 - Top of the World, Libby Weifenbach... NR Rounded corners, posted 5/30

25 - Scrap a sentimental layout about Motherhood which features significant and meaningful journaling.

28 - Teacher Appreciation Week is May 3-7. Scrap a layout about your child's favorite teacher or a teacher who impacted your life in some way. Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever!

29 - Keep a notebook & pen handy for one week and write down the little things in your life you often forget (cute kid convos, projects you want to do, important thoughts, etc.). Create a layout based on what you record.

30 - Digiscrap Rewind
OLD:
NEW:

31 - Second Chances
February - 8 - Scrap your favorite cold weather meal.

April - 4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout!

April - 7, Fast Food Frenzy

32 - Book of Me 2010
32b - If money was no object, I would...

32c - I get stressed out when...

32d - My Name:

Ten Point Task - 10 Primary Points Possible
33 - April Showers bring May FLOWERS!

Bonus #2 - Christy Lyle product... All American, NR posted 5/23

POINTS - 38, (NR 2)

Last edited by MamaBee; 05-30-2010 at 10:25 AM.