Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default Designers, I would love...

to see a school themed brag book in the shoppe! It would become my "go to" teacher gift for the end of the year. I'm envisioning one page with a photo (possibly 2) of the student next to a page with a large journaling area. For little ones, they could draw a pic, an adult could interview them, or the teacher could even write a few lines about the student once the album has been put together. For older kids, the journaling area would be an opportunity to write a nice note to their teacher.

I'm also thinking this would work well as an autograph book for elementary age kids (put pictures of all their classmates and let them take it to school at the end of the year) OR as a mini-album. I'm planning 12x12 school albums for all my kids, but I like the idea of making something smaller like this that they can get their hands on... maybe even just for the elementary years.

So, how about it?? Pretty please?
Old 10-04-2011, 06:31 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

That's a great idea! I know Melissa Bennett had a school themed 4x6 brag book, because I have it. Not sure if it's here at SSD or in her personal shop though.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
That's a great idea! I know Melissa Bennett had a school themed 4x6 brag book, because I have it. Not sure if it's here at SSD or in her personal shop though.
If it's here, I didn't see it. I made sure to look first!