Sweet Shoppe Designs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Any Fear The Walking Dead fans here?

Did you watch Sunday's episode yet? If not and you don't want it spoiled, stop reading now.

Were you as shocked as I was at Nick's death. I was not expecting it at all, and it has led me to a bigger question/theory that I would like to run past fellow fans of the show. Where is Madison? She and Nick went out together and something happened during that time to make him feel homicidal toward Ennis. What do you suppose it was?

My theory is that Ennis killed Madison. I base this on a couple things. One, we only see Madison in the past at the stadium and on the road trip with Nick. Two, the blue bonnets. His keeping one seemed like a nod to his mom. Three, Madison has become the moral compass of the show and as all Walking Dead fans know, the moral compass doesn't last long.

So I think we are going to go all season long with the colorful flash backs that feature Madison and the grim real time scenes that do not only to find out that Madison is dead. Am I crazy, or do you all fee that something is up with her character as well?