Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 02-03-2022, 06:42 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Hi everyone! Let us introduce ourselves

Hello everyone!

First off I would like to thank all of you for the awesome warm welcome here at Sweet Shoppe!!!
Me and my team are really happy to be here.

Now we've already seen a lot of familiar faces but also many many new ones that of course we would like to get to know better.
We thought it might be fun to introduce ourselves through our scrapping since we all have that in common.
And for this we took the idea of the This and That challenges!

Before I start I need to also say that I have had NO time to scrap even a single page in the past 2 years. You will see that my gallery here is totally empty
I really hope I will be able to make scrap again from time to time but to give you a bit of an idea of my creations... here's 2 collages of pages I made in the past:

Now...let's talk about my scrapping style.....

In my heart I am definitely a mix and match scrapper. I add a photo to page and then I go looking for the element that I need. I will use the search option to screen all my kits for let's say a 'blue flower'.
I am also definitely a blank canvas scrapper. I do use templates but not very often. Maybe it's the designer part of me that loves to have total creative control...LOL
I am a clean scrapper but sometimes I am a add everything to the page scrapper. For me it's the subject that decides what I think is needed. Some topics need only a little embellishing and others need lots. For instance if I am scrapping my latest crocht critter. I want it to take center stage which means little embellishing lots of white space. If I am scrapping about my feelings or emotions I find I need every inch of the paper most of the time...

** post update **

I am posting our blank "this or that" image here so anyone that wants to use it can grab it

Last edited by mirjam; 02-03-2022 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-03-2022, 06:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

We're so glad you're here!

I am definitely the exact opposite of you as a scrapper! I stick to one kit with a template and my style is "put the things where Cindy tells me to." ; )
Old 02-03-2022, 07:23 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post

I am definitely the exact opposite of you as a scrapper! I stick to one kit with a template and my style is "put the things where Cindy tells me to." ; )
omg....I love this.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:55 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

OMG, love this!!!!! Cindy is a good influence! LOL!!!

Old 02-03-2022, 10:57 AM
Banned

profile gallery

Quote:

lol! I'm the same. Cindy's templates have taught me SO MUCH about clustering. She has such a natural way about it! I'm starting to customize my clusters more, but I love not having to think about placement of such things. I love photo editing and playing with different finishes and I'm a freak about color. I love to experiment and think of my pages much like putting an outfit together. I love mixing patterns and just having a good time with the process.

I'm definitely a kit loving, template using, add all the things type of scrapper. I don't mind mixing it up and trying new things and new styles, but I love me a full page with lots of photos and goodies!

Last edited by iScrap; 02-03-2022 at 11:05 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 11:46 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

you crack me up!

Hi Mirjam! Is your name pronounced Miriam?

I'm a one kit scrapper, template only and throw about half of a kit on the page kinda scrapper! lol

Last edited by Leablahblah; 02-04-2022 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

This has been super fun to see how everyone works their magic. And even MORE fun to see some faces I haven't in a super long time! I'm thrilled to be creating for Mir, and I'm so excited for her new shoppe here.

Looking through my gallery, I'm definitely a "more is more" person, but I so admire and wish I could be one of those people with clean and simple pages. More often than not, I start with a template - though I usually modify it like 800% before I'm finished. For CT work, I try to stick to one kit, but when I'm just creating for me I'm all over the place. Luckily my stash is really well organized, and I have a fairly good sense of what exactly I want and where to find it.
Old 02-03-2022, 02:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:

Lol! I needed this laugh!
Old 02-03-2022, 11:07 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

You're the best, Kellie!!!

Quote:

Old 02-03-2022, 07:00 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

omg Kellie I just spilled my tea all over my keyboard when I read you put things where Cindy tells you to. Made me laugh out LOUD!

You are too funny!
Old 02-03-2022, 07:27 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am mostly a one kit scrapper, especially being part of creative teams.
For challenges, or when I'm scrapping about my feelings/emotions or my poetry I may go "looking" for other things to add.

I'm in the middle of the road. I can and often use templates, but I also love the freedom of just "playing" and letting the page take shape.

Gimme all the things. I'm not against C&S and will do them every once in a while but....with all the pretty things in a kit, I need to use them on my page. lol

Old 02-03-2022, 07:33 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I am happy you love my spill Kiana. My keyboard didn't love it all that much...LOL Good thing I don't use sugar.

I can imagine being on a CT means mostly scrapping with one kit and remarkable that scrapping emotions/feelings steers you of the regular path too!

Last edited by mirjam; 02-04-2022 at 05:01 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Welcome to SSD! I'm am a total lover of templates. I also love papers and elements. If I owned a paper scrapbook, I wouldn't be able to close it because of the amount of stuff I put on my pages.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:52 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I just love that scrapbooking allows each of us to follow our own styles and inclinations. The pages I most admire are the ones I almost never make and struggle to create. I am a one-kit scrapper--years of CT and Babe-dom will do that to a person. And I want to use too many photos to try to go template-less. Even when I don't use a template, I always have to make my own so I can get all my stuff on it, lol! I love the starting point that templates give me--a blank slate can be intimidating and also Take Too Long. Clean & simple is so beautiful--and I love it--but I am about All the Things, All the Time.

And also, if Cindy tells me to put something somewhere, I listen. She's a smart lady!!

Old 02-03-2022, 08:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

This is a great topic Mirjam, thank you for asking this.
I don't know you very well, I already saw your beautiful products and designs before you were here's but that's all!
So I'm glad you share with us about your scrapping style and let us share with you our!

I'm usually One kit scrapper but sometimes I just need to mix and match and that's ok for me (as long as I find what I want ).

I have been a long time blank canvas scrapper because my software doesn't let me use any template. I find another way and now I do both. Templates are great for featuring lots of pictures but I also use it for one picture depending of my mood, my mojo, the weather (eeer no not the weather!lol)

And the last point, I really find Clean and Simple style beautiful to admire at the others but when it comes to do a layout in this style I'm totally scare. But really! I feel like the blank space is too...Empty!
I have no explanation and it takes me time to understand (with the help of my dear friend Cynthia aka Mrs Peels) that I need to add all I can on my layout! I just can't help and feel ok when I add all the lovely stuff I want in the kit... At first I think it was not a good style (too much stuff) but I finally understand that it was my way to do (far to be perfect I'm still learning a lot) but since I accepted that I feel better. Know it sounds a little strange!
So I'm glad you are here!

I hope you will find time to scrap for yourself a little, you did some amazing layouts! Wow!
Can't wait to see what you are doing next!
Old 02-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

I too follow directions well lol and use templates a lot! I used to be on several teams so I got used to using a kit once but now I have some favorites that I use more frequently. I’m also trying to broaden my horizons with new techniques.
Old 02-03-2022, 09:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mirjam, I hope you get some scrappy time soon! Your pages are always amazing!!!!! Like, WOW!

Let's see.... my scrapping style. Is that a joke? Well, the other day I think it was Kiana described me as a cluster scrapper. I was like? "REALLY?" I started looking at my pages, OMG, I definitively am a cluster scrapper. I "blame" Sherri, I stalk her (I mean I love all her pages) and she makes the most breathtaking clusters.

One kit or mix it. I have to say I am a mix it all together gal, specially if the kit doesn't have paints. I just need some paint and markings on my page, maybe some doodles! That is my jam!

I love templates, but I modify templates a lot. I see them as a starting point and then I go wild, which takes me to the last question.... I put everything I can on a page. If you see a C&S card from me, it was my alter ego scrapping. Just so you know. btw. I love C&S, don't get me wrong. I just don't have the strength to stop at 5 or 10 elements.

Old 02-03-2022, 09:13 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Welcome to SSD!!

I use the same pocket template for 90% of my layouts...it just feels right to me and works. When I do venture out and use another template or free design, I am never completely happy with the final look.

I like to use one kit per page.
I like to scrap out of the pockets.
I like to use a lot of elements.
Polka dot patterned paper is a fave!
Artsy elements scare me a bit.

Old 02-03-2022, 09:24 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Hi Mirjam!
So happy to see you (and your products) here.
Welcome! Welcome!

I am definately a template scrapper. I love knowing how my layout more or less will turn out in the end. But I like to add extra layers to a template... layers of elements that is. I LOVE clusters and I love to cluster myself.
I can't say I'm a one kit scrapper or a multiple kit scrapper. I am definately both. Depends on the layout I'm creating or the project I'm working on.

Old 02-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

This thread is SO much fun! Thank you all so much for sharing your scrap routines!

And Sarah it made me laugh when you talked about Cynthia telling you that can add all the elements you want on a layout!
You do know Cynthia is a Pink Lady right?? She is been on my team like forever. She always makes me laugh when she posts a page and adds that she included every element from the kit.

I just think it's awesome the we all share this amazing hobby and we all have our own take on it! And that is how it should be!!

I love that there's so many different styles and personalities shining through!

Last edited by mirjam; 02-03-2022 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2022, 10:21 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirjam View Post
And Sarah it made me laugh when you talked about Cynthia telling you that can add all the elements you want on a layout!
You do know Cynthia is a Pink Lady right?? She is been on my team like forever. She always makes me laugh when she posts a page and adds that she included every element from the kit.
Oh I'm Emily but I forget to say it and you can't guess!
Yeah I know Cynthia is a Pink Lady for a long time, I also know she loves you and I understand why!
This is so true, she love adding all the elements , I think she helps me a lot with that and I love her layouts so that's make sense!
I agree with you I love that there's so many different styles and personalities shining through.
And this is so interesting to discover some other stuff about each other!
Great thread Mirjam!
Old 02-04-2022, 09:09 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
This thread is SO much fun! Thank you all so much for sharing your scrap routines!

I just think it's awesome the we all share this amazing hobby and we all have our own take on it! And that is how it should be!!

I love that there's so many different styles and personalities shining through!

ohhh she knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
we have been talking for almost 2 years.... I have said that one of the most amazing times (probably THE most amazing time!!!) in my scrapping life was getting an invite from you to The Pink Ladies!!!!!!!! <3

Luff ya!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2022, 09:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPeel View Post
ohhh she knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
we have been talking for almost 2 years.... I have said that one of the most amazing times (probably THE most amazing time!!!) in my scrapping life was getting an invite from you to The Pink Ladies!!!!!!!! <3

Luff ya!!!!!!!
This is true Cynthia told me that!
Old 02-04-2022, 09:42 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
This is true Cynthia told me that!
be prepared to see the pages that come from me now!!!!!!
Nahia & Oihan featured!!!!!!!!

on parle plus tard!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPeel View Post
be prepared to see the pages that come from me now!!!!!!
Nahia & Oihan featured!!!!!!!!

on parle plus tard!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2022, 09:36 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

before talking about myself, I must say that I love your pages, Mir, and I hope you can scrap soon!!

so, about me...
- I've been on CTs since I started digicrapping, and I learned to be a one kit scrapper. But I tend to mix and match different products specially for challenges!
- I LOVE templates. I f I need to start a page by myself I tend to keep a central design...not much creativity involved...
- I can play on both the clean and simple side or the throw everything on my page side of the Force!
Old 02-03-2022, 09:44 AM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Two years with no scrapping! Eek! I definitely love your layouts when you scrap Mirjam!

As for me, I usually start with a template, but I'm known to modify a template to meet my needs, which usually means I need more photo space! Lol! I also usually start with one kit, but I almost always end up adding a few bits from other kits until my page is just right. I am also definitely throw everything including the kitchen sink on my pages. If I am doing a C&S page it's almost always because of a challenge and those pages take me three times as long as my usual filled style layout.
Old 02-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

This is me.

I just don't want to stress when I need to fulfill my CT duties (more than 10 years now scrapping for Mirjam... 12 maybe thirteen actually). Plus Mirjam has been making the perfect templates for a few years now so why shall I not use them, right? lol

I am like Ferdy because I mostly stick to a kit when I make a page to showcase that new release. I look at the colors and they lead me to the picture I want to use but when it's a challenge or something different from CT I will definitely go look for the perfect elements, stitch or spatter in my Pink Reptile stash.

When I checked my gallery before Mirjam started here I realized that my pages dated from when I was a CT for Rubia - Studio Basic 10 years ago. I can't believe so much time passed. But hopefully new pages will continue to come and son we won't see the dust anymore lol
Old 02-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninigoesdigi View Post

I just don't want to stress when I need to fulfill my CT duties (more than 10 years now scrapping for Mirjam... 12 maybe thirteen actually). Plus Mirjam has been making the perfect templates for a few years now so why shall I not use them, right? lol

I am like Ferdy because I mostly stick to a kit when I make a page to showcase that new release. I look at the colors and they lead me to the picture I want to use but when it's a challenge or something different from CT I will definitely go look for the perfect elements, stitch or spatter in my Pink Reptile stash.

When I checked my gallery before Mirjam started here I realized that my pages dated from when I was a CT for Rubia - Studio Basic 10 years ago. I can't believe so much time passed. But hopefully new pages will continue to come and son we won't see the dust anymore lol
Nini, I don't know how long I am a CT for Mir, all that I remember is that I was on her CT for some years, had a break from scraping, and when I came back about 4 years ago, she accepted me back!! and I'm glad she did, I'm a super fan of hers !
Old 02-03-2022, 10:10 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Welcome to SSD!

I like my page cluttered... like my life I guess...lol.... Maybe busy is a better word... I tend to use lots of ellies and make big clusters.

I am a one kit at a time scrapper but that's probably cause I'm too lazy to search around for pieces and I like everything matchy-matchy.

I also apparently have a thing for wooden backgrounds... didn't notice until one day when I noticed like 10 in a row in my gallery...hahahaha

I Love templates... I mean I am a huge collector of them... I need to get better at using them. I am trying to use them for my sons memory book (each of my 3 girls all got a birth to high school grad book) He is a senior right now so I'm working on that. I tend to make my LOs very feminine and I'm trying not to for his book.

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Old 02-03-2022, 10:24 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm like Kellie and use templates all the time and put the things where Cindy says. I like to use lots of photos (because I take a zillion) and have all my template previews tagged by the number of photo spots. I'm a one kit scrapper and like to use lots of elements/papers. I admire others' C&S and one photo layouts but it's typically not a style I embrace for myself.
Old 02-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Seriously? two years! Get Scrappin Mir...I am so honored to be part of the Pink Ladies and I am so glad she is here at SSD. It's been so fun seeing everyones responses. Here is a little about my style:

I am on several teams so when creating layouts I tend to stick to the kit but will grab stuff from the same designers' other kits if there isn't something I need in there.

I love templates as a starting point but will modify them to suit my style. That being said, I really love to create a grungy layout from scratch.

I am an add EVERYTHING cuz you can always take it away kinda scrapper. I love clustering and I wanna be like Sheri when I grow up. I am a fangirl for her layouts and know they are hers the instant I see them.

Old 02-03-2022, 11:09 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I am usually a one kit scrapper not just because of CTs but because searching though everything to mix sends me down a rabbit hole of all the things that I haven't used or forgot about. . . . .let's just say 'squirrel'

As for style, not sure I have one really. It really depends on my mood and the photo. I would say mostly C&S but I do like to cluster and get artsy here and there.

I can say I am not known for my journaling, lol.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:40 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
I am usually a one kit scrapper not just because of CTs but because searching though everything to mix sends me down a rabbit hole of all the things that I haven't used or forgot about. . . . .let's just say 'squirrel'

As for style, not sure I have one really. It really depends on my mood and the photo. I would say mostly C&S but I do like to cluster and get artsy here and there.

I can say I am not known for my journaling, lol.
OMG, laughing so hard about "Squirrel" that is me to a T.

Old 02-03-2022, 11:14 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Gosh, great question and we're so happy to have you here!

I'm for sure a kit scrapper, even after 15 years I've never been great at mixing and matching things. I will use greenery or flowers from other kits sometimes. Alphas as well, but that's about as much mixing as I can manage.

Template scrapper, I use to be a blank canvas scrapper, but now there are just too many amazing templates out there.

I think I'm clean and boring. LOL! Not a lot of white space, but I do like a lot of elements, but I also want to keep up with my scrapping, so it doesn't become overwhelming and work. LOL! I try not to spend too much time on one page. And I almost never scrap just one or two photos on a page anymore.
Old 02-03-2022, 11:19 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I'm thrilled that you've joined SSD, Mirjam! I've been a fan of your designs for many many years!
I hope to see your SSD gallery grow and grow!!

As for my style, I love to create big clusters - lol. On the other hand, I also love creating baby clusters to embellish my photos when I'm creating a white space page. When I use a template, I *try* to follow what should go where. Mixing kits? Oh yea, I love to do that. Sometimes I feel like it's Christmas morning when I find a kit that I'd forgotten about as I'm searching for different elements to use!

Thanks for this thread! Fun reading about everyone's thoughts and styles!!
Old 02-03-2022, 12:02 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I am usually a one kit kinda gal, easier to list credits. I like to use templates and do them my own way. I like a lot of white space with clusters, but I can do any style.
Old 02-03-2022, 11:37 AM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

I am thrilled to be here with Mirjam as I have been on her CT for [I am not even sure how long anymore].. maybe at least 8 years??

Anyway re This and That...

I sometimes am a THIS:
One Kit Scrapper
Template Scrapper
Clean & Simple Scrapper
Most of the time, I am a THAT:
Mix & Match Scrapper
Blank Canvas Scrapper
Add Everything Scrapper
I am so glad to be here on Mirjam's team as a Pink Lady!
Old 02-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I'm so happy that you're here Mirjam and looking forward to getting to know you!!!

I am most definitely a one kit scrapper. Frankly, I'm too lazy to go searching... and I generally love what's in each kit anyway, which is why I'm using it. The only time I mix two kits is when they're coordinating kits meant to go together. Very occasionally I'll need something extra, but then I just grab something from my CU stash and make it myself. And I love the clusters and all the things!

As for templates... it's kind of weird but ever since I started designing my own templates, I can't scrap with a blank canvas anymore. I stare at the page and don't know where to begin. Generally, if I have an idea I'll make the template first, and then scrap with it. I think there's less pressure when it's just template shapes maybe.

Having said that, I am also a very big fan of having Cindy telling me what to do!
Old 02-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

i usually stick to one kit unless i'm sneaking an alpha in from a different kit that i feel works better.

one exception was for my wedding album. i used like 5 different kits throughout to coordinate.

Old 02-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Welcome to SSD!! I went several years without scrapping a thing and I am so behind now but needed the break after being a designer and a scrapper for 5 years. I was burnt out.

I prefer templates and one kit scrapping but will branch out and use templates I created myself or scraplift a paper layout I saved on Pinterest.

My new way to use templates (which may not be new to others) is to hide all the layers and start building from the bottom up so I am not swayed by the design and can just freely build the page.

I will search other kits for an element or leaf or flower if needed. I mix kits that come from the same group a lot more like KCB's The Great Outdoors.

I will say my scrapping style has changed a lot over the years and evolved to more clusters and busy. It is now more a creative outlet and way to tell our story esp since we travel a lot...
Old 02-03-2022, 12:32 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Jenny I love that line: I scrap like I am putting an outfit together'! Never thought about it that way but I think I am a little like that too!!

Lea most people indeed say my name like miriam but some also say mirjam. I listen to both...I even listen to esther. One of the ladies from the canteen at my former job [where I had my lunch daily] always called me esther. I told her 3 times that it was Mirjam but after that I knew any other attempt would be futile. 2 collegues gave it another shot because they couldn't stand her calling me by the wrong name. Of course it didn't help and to be honest I thought it was rather hilarious that after a while everyone knew that the salad with the post-it with esther on it was mine...hahahaha
Old 02-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Jenny I love that line: I scrap like I am putting an outfit together'! Never thought about it that way but I think I am a little like that too!!

Lea most people indeed say my name like miriam but some also say mirjam. I listen to both...I even listen to esther. One of the ladies from the canteen at my former job [where I had my lunch daily] always called me esther. I told her 3 times that it was Mirjam but after that I knew any other attempt would be futile. 2 collegues gave it another shot because they couldn't stand her calling me by the wrong name. Of course it didn't help and to be honest I thought it was rather hilarious that after a while everyone knew that the salad with the post-it with esther on it was mine...hahahaha
haha ok Esther! That's just too funny!
Old 02-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

LOL - Squirrel! SO me, too.

I'm a mix and match with kits - they have to have lots of goodies in them for me to stay with just one. Fortunately, Mirjam's kits have lots of goodies, so I can stick to one kit, at least for her to put in her store. Hahaha

I'm a fill the page scrapper, but also like using a template. They make for such a great starting point. By the time I get through with it, you don't recognize them (sometimes) but they're there. Hahaha If there's a blank spot, I look around to see what I can put there.

It's SO wonderful to be designing for Mirjam and it's going to be fun to get to know everybody here!
Old 02-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Mirjam, so glad you're here!
I'm still sort of trying to find what my style of scrapping is. I've only been at it for two years so I'm definitely still learning and experimenting. I have discovered that I love using templates and own many but once in a while I like to create a page from scratch just to see if I can! Those pages usually end up being more on the clean and simple side. I know that I like order on my page and the papers have to look just right. I usually end up changing my mind on which papers to use quite often when I create a layout. I'm also known to spend 2 hours on a layout only to scrap it because it just doesn't look right. I'm definitely a one kit scrapper and will only go searching in other kits if I can't find what I need in the one I'm working on, but it's rare. I love using mixed media. Splashes, paint, gesso, scatters, I love and need them! I'm not much of a pocket scrapper, not because I don't like them, I just don't seem to gravitate toward those templates when it's time to create a page. I love clusters and drool over some of the gorgeous layouts here in the gallery. There are so many wonderfully talented scrappers here at SSD! I'm inspired every time I go through the gallery.

Old 02-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Sweets

profile gallery send pm

hello everyone !

that's me

For my CT work, I use one kit but for a challenge or for the fun I love to mix and match kits.
The white page affraids me so I need a template or a sketch to start.
Clean or not clean ? That's a good question. Some people said that I'm a clean scrapper and on special clean scrapper forum they said I'm not a clean scrapper. So maybe, I'm between, lol. I like to say that I'm a free scrapper with different styles : classical pages, art journaling and pocket pages.
Old 02-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

These responses are too funny! I am thrilled to be on Mir's team. Just call it a dream come true. When you use her kits, you have to "put every thing on the page" kind of scrapper. There are always so many cute elements you just have throw them all on.

As a CT I am a one kit scrapper, but I love to go down the rabbit hole. Doing challenges, I grab everything!

I use templates when they are part of a kit on a CT team. Otherwise, I find the photo (or not) and just start filling. I can be a bull in a china shop-get it all!

I do clean and simple pages but most times, I put everything on a page. I was a paper scrapper for many many years and found a love for layering and adding stuff.

I will be spending alot more time here. Most of the time I buy Stuido Basic kits that I don't find time to scrap with. lol I need to scrap those beautiful things!
Old 02-03-2022, 02:05 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

You guys!!!! teeheeeeee........I read squirrels and bulls and somehow now I can't get that out of my head. Great title for a page! LOL
Old 02-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
You guys!!!! teeheeeeee........I read squirrels and bulls and somehow now I can't get that out of my head. Great title for a page! LOL
Or inspiration for a kit
Old 02-03-2022, 04:44 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokee View Post
Or inspiration for a kit
LOL... or a book or a documentary:

Squirrels and Bulls--- a guide through digital scrapbooking