Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > A Sweet Little Community
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
SugarBabe & Challenge Fairy

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Lyd

I wasn't given a middle name at birth, so my maiden name - Davis - became my middle name when I got married. None of my sisters were given middle names (I have 3 sisters), but my brothers were (I have 3 brothers, too). I think most (but not all) of us have given our own daughters middle names. My daughter's middle name is Elizabeth. Both her first and middle names have their roots in Shakespeare.

Old 04-19-2010, 05:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Lots of Lynn's and Ann's...I'm pretty sure I won't have the same middle name as anyone here. LOL

- what is you middle name? Hortense

- does it have some family meaning? I'm named after both of my grandma's. My grandmother's (mom's mom) name is Hortencia but I guess it didn't flow right spelled that way. Oddly enough, my other grandma (dad's mom) hated the name Carrie and went by Juanita and she was not Hispanic. She passed away before I was born and my mom named me after her.

- are you happy with it? I'm named after both my grandmas so I'm happy with it.
Old 04-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Sweet Cheeks

profile gallery send pm

Another Lee here...again with the family initials thing. Dad and his sibs were all KLR originally and he carried it on with me and my sibs. Being the third of three they were running low on L names...so I got Lee. My sister has Lyn and our uncle is a Lynn.

I like it just fine. I used Lynn for my second daughter because it's a family name and it flowed well with her first name. I also wanted my kids' names to have meaning...Crystal Faith is because she is a 'brilliantly clear' picture of our faith and Amber Lynn is because Amber is the only color word in the Bible used to describe the glory of God. (oh, and DH's twin warned us off early on that he was going to name his first daughter Amanda...so that name was taken!)

Kristi Lee (formerly Rodgers) Wood
Old 04-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Okay funny story. Until I got my passport, I thought my first name was hyphenated. Kelly-Ann. But no, on the birth certificate, it is not. So no hypen, just Kelly Ann. Until I got married, I THOUGHT my middle name was Lee. It was on every official document I had, EXCEPT my birth certificate, which I found out when I went for my marriage certificate. I never noticed this when getting my passport....so officially I guess my first name is Kelly and my middle name is Ann....but I want my LEE back!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:36 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My full name is Angela Nicole...my parents shortened it to Nikki when I was born so if you call me Angela or Nicole I probably won't answer you b/c I won't know you're talking to me lol...

It was a pain in college when all my teachers called me Angela...and it's a pain at any kind of doc appt or anything like that...I have to pay close attention that when they call "Angela" I don't just keep sitting there lol...

Old 04-19-2010, 06:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Gayle. I don't know of anyone else with Gayle as their middle name. Then again, I don't know of many people with LeeAndra as a first name. *lol*

My mom has never explained why my middle name is Gayle. However, in doing some poking around in the family tree, I have a great aunt whose name is Gayle and spelled the 'funny' way, too. At that time I would have been born, I don't think my mom or my biological father would have been in contact with my great uncle and don't know if my great uncle had yet met his Gayle and married her, but it seems awfully coincidental.

Along the same lines, my mom has always said there was some rocker named Leander Fox in the 70s, and I was named after him as he was one of my biological father's favorite singers. However, I cannot find a Leander Fox anywhere on the Internet. The closest I've come is to a character in some cheesy musical in the 60s named Sonny Leander Fox. Now did my mom just think it sounded better to say I was named after a musician rather than a movie character or is that what my biological father told her that so she wouldn't know he secretly loved a musical?! *lol* In addition, her middle name is Lee and my paternal grandmother and paternal great-grandfather's middle names were Lee, too.

Yes, I like both of my names except for the fact that I have two capital letters in my first name. That is a real PITA, so while my DD has a beautiful unusual name (at least I think so! *lol*) --- Eliana Clare --- she does NOT have two capital letters!
Old 04-19-2010, 06:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Chantelle . I LOVE it, have always loved it! It has no special meaning, my parents just thought it flowed well with my first name (which is pronounced Jayden, not Jaydeen like most people think).

I hate my DH's middle names though - he was the first grandson on both sides, so he was named after both grandfathers. Luckily my MIL stuck to her guns and gave him his OWN name... because his middles are Donald Alfred. His whole name? Brad Donald Alfred Smith... lol! I love the initials though - BDAS! Hhaha!

Huge fan of:

Old 04-19-2010, 06:56 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Lynn. My mom said she used it cause she likes it. I liked my middle name as a kid since my first name was 'weird', I liked having a normal everyday name in the middle. Now that I am an adult, I wish my middle name was more interesting and not just the hot filler name of the moment.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

- what is you middle name?
Jeanine
- does it have some family meaning?
it does. All the women on my Mom's side of the family have either a first or middle name starting with the letter J. My Mom's middle name is Jean, my grandmother's first is Jeanette (goes by Jan), her mother was Jeannie, my aunt's middle name is Julie, etc. I have carried on the tradition with my princess, Jenna.
- are you happy with it? [NOTE: I'm just asking whether you like it as YOUR middle name -- no offense to anyone who may have this name!]
I often wished my middle name was my first. Everyone mispronounces my first name, or calls me Sandra or Susan (no clue, really). Now, I love both my first and my middle name as they are.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:30 PM
you're like stars

profile gallery send pm

Alycia

no family significance other than the first letter (Mom is LMH, dad is JAH, I am LAH, brother is JMH)

I like it. I like having a y. My maiden name had a y & z in it and they're really pretty to write cursive
Old 04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Leanne. No special family meaning that I know of!

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!
Old 04-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to SmallMoments

- what is you middle name? Jean
- does it have some family meaning? We have a lot of people in our family with the mn Jean- my mom, my dad's sister, my mom's sister-in-law, my cousin...
- are you happy with it? It's fine. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. If no one else in my family had it, I'd probably not like it so much.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:34 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Lynn.

It doesn't have any special meaning but my first daughters middle name is Lynn too.

I like it, although it is a little common with girls my age.

~~Siggie by Laura (emmasmommy)~~
Old 04-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Girl View Post
Well my middle name is Dawn, which I hate (sorry Dawn ) I am called Dawn because I was born in the morning. Oh yeah, great thinking parents!!

However, not as bad as my brother. His middle name is Robin. Which wouldn't be too bad if his first name hadn't of been Christopher

Yeah, how many 6ft, tattooed and pierced, skin head Christopher Robin's do you know?????
Want to know something funny????? I actually DO know an over 6ft tall, tattooed and pierced, skin head Christopher Robin!!!!! HYSTERICAL! It is one of my good friends hubby. I got a big laugh out of that!

My middle name is Marie.
It was a middle name to a great grandma.
When I was young, I hated it. I really don't know why. Now that I am older, I like it. It flows nicely and my married name didn't mess it up! Tara Marie Swinford. Nice.
Old 04-19-2010, 08:50 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenSwerb View Post
My middle name is May, and I love it. It's a tradition passed down on my mom's side of the family. The first born girl has the middle name of May. So my mom, grandma, and her grandma were all the first born girl, and all have the middle name of May. When I get to have a girl (fingers crossed I have a girl eventually anyway) her middle name will be May as well, and I LOVE that.

Now I just have to convince Jordan that Ella May Swerbinsky is the PERFECT name for our as-yet-to-be-conceived little girl :P (He hates it, LOL!)
Ella May is a gorgeous name! I have first and middle names picked out for our yet-to-be-conceived perfect children too. Haha

I was born Ebony Brook Gerard.
I changed my last name by de-poll (long story won't go into it) a few years ago because all my school records and documents were under this different name anyway and while I was there I tampered with my middle names.. Haha! But ANYWAY, my middle names are Brooke (added the 'e' because I had always spelt it that way) and Arwen (I really liked the meaning and Lord of The Rings at the time! LOL!)

So my full name is Ebony Brooke Arwen Campbell.
No family meaning, but I love it!

Last edited by Ebony; 04-19-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Frances and I have always hated it.

When I was younger I always hated when people asked or we had to share it because it was a total old lady name. Plus I went to Catholic school and St Francis (the male version) was a big topic and I was always worried someone was going to say I had a boy name despite it being spelled differently. Why I thought that was the worst possible thing back then I have no idea.

It actually does have some family significance in that I am named after my grandmother on my mom's side who's first name is Frances. It probably wouldn't be so bad except my grandmother isn't really that nice of a person: she likes to pick favorites and makes it known when you are not one of them. The sad thing is she did it with her own children too and my mom was never one of her favorites and it really just breaks my heart when she upsets my mom (the most recent incident being just this Christmas). So yeah, being named after her doesn't really bring me warm fuzzies.

It hadn't ever occurred to me to swap out my middle name for my maiden name. I might have to think about that...
Old 04-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to nun69

what is you middle name?

Hope

- does it have some family meaning?Nope
- are you happy with it? [NOTE: I'm just asking whether you like it as YOUR middle name -- no offense to anyone who may have this name!]
yeah, pretty much...it flows fairly well so my full name is Angela Hope Miller...didn't drop it and use my maiden name because my maiden name is Covington!!!!

my kids have all middle names thatare faimly names:
Hope {duh}
Alan {after DH}
Louisa {after DH's grandmother} her nickname is "Abby Lou" and it just fits her SOOO wellll....
James {after DH's grandfather and brother}

and FYI, DH pretty much picked ALL of their names~! Peyton's name was mutual and since he was the last it was easy to agree!!!
Old 04-19-2010, 10:08 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksbella View Post
My middle name is Leanne. No special family meaning that I know of!
My middle name is Leanne too. No special meaning that I know of either! I'm ok with my middle name!

Theresa's Addiction

Siggy created with Girl Crazy by Melissa Bennett.
Old 04-19-2010, 10:13 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Love

Not that I know of. My sister's middle name is Hope.

- are you happy with it?

I guess. If I were an Amanda, I would not be happy with it, but, luckily, I'm just a Mandy. :]
Old 04-19-2010, 10:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

middle name: Jo

family meaning: nope, except maybe my mom watched too much Petticoat Junction
Backstory: Mom wanted my middle name to be Renee. Dad refused because his oldest niece's middle name was Renee. So they went with Jo...well...my male cousin's middle name is Joe. Different spelling, but as a kid, I always thought they gave me a boy's name, and I was NOT happy about it.
I guess I should have just been happy I was born a girl, because Dad really wanted a boy named Ricky. Blech.

Do I like it? Well, I HATED it as a kid, seriously. Now, it's okay...not something I really think about much. LOL

And my, we have ALOT of Lynns!!! I had to laugh because when I was pregnant, my DH picked out Rachel's name, and then we started trying to come up with a middle name...he picked Lynn. I vetoed it because my matron of honor's daughter's name was Rachel Lynn. In fact, I had been her kindergarten teacher...love the girl, but I didn't want to name my kid the exact same name. So we debated and argued (mostly in fun) about it.
When we visited my mom (who suggested Lynn as well), we all went to NASA...on the tram tour, waiting for the tour to start...my mom gets up announces to the entire tour that I'm pregnant, we're debating names, and what did they think would sound good with the name 'Rachel'? Two people immediately hollered out 'Lynn'....so of course my DH and mom said, "See?"
Well, too bad for all of them because I got my way in the end
Old 04-19-2010, 10:59 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to LenaGardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrie1977 View Post
Lots of Lynn's and Ann's...I'm pretty sure I won't have the same middle name as anyone here. LOL

- what is you middle name? Hortense

- does it have some family meaning? I'm named after both of my grandma's. My grandmother's (mom's mom) name is Hortencia but I guess it didn't flow right spelled that way. Oddly enough, my other grandma (dad's mom) hated the name Carrie and went by Juanita and she was not Hispanic. She passed away before I was born and my mom named me after her.

- are you happy with it? I'm named after both my grandmas so I'm happy with it.
my stepmother's name is Hortensia. I love it, I think it is beautiful
Old 04-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

- what is you middle name? Bernice
- does it have some family meaning? Actually, quite a lot. It was my paternal grandma's middle name, the middle name of my great aunt on my mom's side, my mom's middle name and also mine and my sister's. Now my new niece has the same middle name.
- are you happy with it? [NOTE: I'm just asking whether you like it as YOUR middle name -- no offense to anyone who may have this name!] Ummm. I've never been a fan, honestly. I do appreciate that I was named after such wonderful people, but I decided not to pass the name along to my girls. There are times when I do kind of wish I'd given them both my middle name, but I'm truly happy with the names that we chose.
Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Marie and for no special reason!!
Old 04-20-2010, 12:02 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Marie

It was my great great grandma's middle name

- are you happy with it?
I like it. It flows well with my first name... Sheana (pronounced Sheena) Marie.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
I guess. If I were an Amanda, I would not be happy with it, but, luckily, I'm just a Mandy. :]
Bwaaahahaha! This totally made me LOL.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:16 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Kathleen. I like it, I guess. lol, no special meaning. However, when me and my little sis were younger, we always wanted to switch middle names - we each liked the other's better... her's is Colleen. But I'm ok with it now, I don't think too much about it. lol, it fits with the rest of my name Brienne Kathleen Kearney(<--maiden name)
Old 04-20-2010, 03:33 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Michelle

No special meaning; I like it just fine, but it's not like I give it any real attention. I don't include it in my signature or anything like that, which makes the bank people annoyed 'cause they type of the forms with my middle initial.
Old 04-20-2010, 03:39 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

So do you use your middle name on a regular basis? SO insisted the kids should have middle names, although I didn't really see the point.

They do have middle names, Iona and Islay, after the Scottish Islands where SO's family are from. But we never use them.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:23 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Carol

My mother's name is Carolyn so it comes from her.

I've always liked it. Growing up with such a popular 1st name, it was nice to be a little different from all the Jennifer Ann's and Jennifer Leigh's I knew.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:24 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

forgot to add the reasoning for my middle name. all the girls in my family have the initials JLH. So we had Jennifer Lynn, Julie Lorraine, Jocelyn Lee and me Jessica Lenore. My brother was also a J but he went by his middle name Edward. It was still pretty confusing as a kid because my mom would be yelling at one of us and she would go through the whole list usually before coming to the right name.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 04-20-2010, 09:33 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Jo. It's after my great grandpa who was Vigo Johannes. When he came from Denmark to the US, it was easier for him to go by Jo. I always hated how southern belle it sounded but I certainly appreciate the meaning behind it. My Mom & my DH call me Jo 95% of the time, but they're the only ones LOL
Old 04-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristine View Post
So do you use your middle name on a regular basis? SO insisted the kids should have middle names, although I didn't really see the point.

I wonder if middle names were more important back when there 8 trillion Johns and Edwards and Roberts?

My middle name is pretty much useless, and the only time the kids hear their middle names is when I am extremely ticked off.

2 of my kids have middle names that are first names of someone in dh's family; with middle dd I wanted a girly tea party name so her's is Camille.

In hindsight, I kinda wish they all had Taylor (my maiden name) as a middle name.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastml View Post

Love

- are you happy with it?

Mandy Love is the cutest name!
Old 04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristine View Post

They do have middle names, Iona and Islay, after the Scottish Islands where SO's family are from. But we never use them.
I do use my middle name, cuz I really love it. I started signing things with my full name in college (Colleen May Brady) and I continue to do it now (Colleen May Swerbinsky). I didn't use it when I was little, and the middle name was only brought out when we were REALLY in trouble, lol. But I just like it, so I use it.

Jordan's family are all 'J' names. Joey, Jordan, Jadyn, Julie (father Joe, mother Debbie). I REFUSE to name all my kids J-names, which is naturally, exactly what Jordan wants to do. It was bad enough with Colleen and Caitlin in my house growing up. I was always "Caitlin....Colleen", and she was always "Colleen.....Caitlin". I hated it! Unique names = none of that nonsense.
Old 04-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica31876 View Post
It was still pretty confusing as a kid because my mom would be yelling at one of us and she would go through the whole list usually before coming to the right name.

My dad had the same thing happen... they were Tim, Ted, Terry, and Toby!
My brother and I, to a lesser degree... We're Jenni and Jeffrey, but my mom also sometimes accidentally throws the dogs' names in and everything! :P

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Jordan's family are all 'J' names. Joey, Jordan, Jadyn, Julie (father Joe, mother Debbie). I REFUSE to name all my kids J-names, which is naturally, exactly what Jordan wants to do. It was bad enough with Colleen and Caitlin in my house growing up. I was always "Caitlin....Colleen", and she was always "Colleen.....Caitlin". I hated it! Unique names = none of that nonsense.
LOL...not sure unique starting letters will fix it. Same thing happened in my house and we didn't all have the same starting letter. I actually do this with my kids sometimes...a boy and a girl...Avery and Landon. I even throw the cat's name in there sometimes.
Old 04-20-2010, 11:39 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

my middle name is Ann. i'm guessing its a form of my mom's name Anna. i don't mind my middle name. its my first name i hate.
Old 04-20-2010, 01:11 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keely~B View Post
My middle name is Jo. It's after my great grandpa who was Vigo Johannes. When he came from Denmark to the US, it was easier for him to go by Jo. I always hated how southern belle it sounded but I certainly appreciate the meaning behind it. My Mom & my DH call me Jo 95% of the time, but they're the only ones LOL
Oh, I love that!

My grandma calls me Janey, and sometimes my mom, but my grandma always does. I don't think I'd respond if anyone else did, but it'd be weird if she called me Sarah!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalhartley View Post
LOL...not sure unique starting letters will fix it. Same thing happened in my house and we didn't all have the same starting letter. I actually do this with my kids sometimes...a boy and a girl...Avery and Landon. I even throw the cat's name in there sometimes.
Bahahhahah, thankfully the pets names have never gotten thrown in, LOL!
Old 04-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

LOL you know what is really funny? My parents are George and Geraldine and my husbands parents are Rose and Robert (his dad goes by Bob though) and of course me being Jessica I had to marry a J right? My hubby's name is Johnny. We broke the pattern with our kids. They all have original names.

Quote:
I do use my middle name, cuz I really love it. I started signing things with my full name in college (Colleen May Brady) and I continue to do it now (Colleen May Swerbinsky). I didn't use it when I was little, and the middle name was only brought out when we were REALLY in trouble, lol. But I just like it, so I use it.

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow
Old 04-20-2010, 03:54 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah8914 View Post
Oh, I love that!

My grandma calls me Janey, and sometimes my mom, but my grandma always does. I don't think I'd respond if anyone else did, but it'd be weird if she called me Sarah!
My mom called me Gertrude Josephine growing up. She'd scream my name to get me to come to her, and I'd not hear her until she said "Gertrude Josephine!" And then I'd actually hear and come running! Ha! It was the same with my uncle- he always called me Donkey Hide. It bothered me if anyone else did, but when he did, it was okay. The meaning is that my name is Jennifer... Jenny is another name for donkey, and fer=fur=hide... so he always called me Donkey Hide.

New Siggy Coming Soon
Old 04-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by chastml

Love

- are you happy with it?

I guess. If I were an Amanda, I would not be happy with it, but, luckily, I'm just a Mandy. :
I actually used to know a girl named Amanda Love (first name/last name).

Mine is Marie. I think it's pretty common in my generation. It's okay. I thought about giving it to my daughter, but it just didn't go well with her first name.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Mine is Elissa (eee-lisa). My parents had a thing for long e's, I guess. It flowed really nicely with my maiden name... Megan Elissa McNeil. Doesn't quite flow as well with my married name, but I have always loved my middle name.

I'm not sure if my middle name has any special meaning/origins.

-It's pronounced Meeeegan... get it RIGHT!
Old 04-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tettletop20 View Post
what is your middle name? Anne
- does it have some family meaning? Not family meaning but I think it was after a nun that my family knew. I'm going to have to ask my parents now b/c I'm not for sure on this!
- are you happy with it? Yup. I like that it has an "e" at the end of it. Just a tad different.
My middle name is Anne - yes with an "e" too
Mine came from my mom's best friend at the time - I think she was the one who, with her boyfriend, set my mom and my dad on their blind date.
I'm kind of neutral about it - I like that it was the one thing my mom got to choose about my name...

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Fan of ALL the designers at:
Old 04-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Middle name is Beth.

We all got middle names after our grandparents - well until #5 was born. lol

Mine is after my grandma "Wilma Beth." Luckily I got her middle name and not her first. I love the name Beth.
Old 04-20-2010, 09:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My middle name is Cherie. I don't think there's any special reason it was chosen. I don't mind it. I think I was about 8 years old before I even knew what my middle name was.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:24 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

marie...

no special meaning.. and I was Lisa Marie before Elvis and Priscilla named their dd Lisa Marie just saying!

hadn't really thought about it except for people saying ooh your parents named you after Elvis's dd.. umm no.. see comment above!

I handed down my middle name to my first born dd.. she is Anastasia Marie

Old 04-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Kay, named after my mom's best friend and roommate before she married my dad. Always thought it was an "old lady" name growing up. Now, it doesn't much matter, I never refer to it anyway.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:41 AM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Another Lynn. No special meaning, my mom just liked it. Apparently she was not alone. I don't think about it much. Its not on my signature. DD doesn't have a middle name officially, so she gave herself one - Kennedy.