Sweet Shoppe Designs

  #51  
Old 12-31-2021, 03:30 PM
DawnMarch's Avatar
DawnMarch DawnMarch is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: sunny southwest
Posts: 6,140
Default

Love the ideas of kits for snarky NYE resolutions and music concerts/festivals.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 12-31-2021, 08:39 PM
Heidi Nicole's Avatar
Heidi Nicole Heidi Nicole is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Northern Kentucky
Posts: 170
Default

I know this is REALLY specific - but I'm a Radiation Therapist with a background in Radiologic Technology (Xray). Would someone be willing to make a healthcare kit based on these professions? Radiation signs, xrays, computers, masks (cuz Covid and all), scrubs, coffee, word art: Keep Calm and Beam On, Button Pusher, I like it in the dark, Kicking Cancers Butt, Healthcare Hero, Every Position Counts

If anyone wants to take this on, I can help! I know there's some other Xray girls up in here too!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 01-04-2022, 02:19 AM
CarolynK's Avatar
CarolynK CarolynK is offline
Sugar Cookie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 330
Default

I have another request specifically for Flergs. A home building/home improvement collection. We've made a lot of changes to our house in the 4 years that we've been here, and I'd love a collection in the style that I usually scrap in to scrap those photos.

Maybe it could even be a Scrap Your Stories theme with Kristin - that would be heaven lol, my 2 favourite designers.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 01-10-2022, 02:38 AM
DaniW's Avatar
DaniW DaniW is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
Maybe a Canada Kit that's general and a small add-on pack per province that can be picked up separately??

I'm not sure if I can describe well, but think your rugged outdoors kits, natural, nature, beauty, mountains, lakes, prairies, beaches (but not tropical ones), can't forget the ice and snow, provincial parks & flags. There's also the route of what the provinces are known for.... gold, potatoes, lighthouses, fishing industry, oil industry, farming.... Canadian Pop culture would be another good theme to build around. I dunno..... I LOVE the Canada Day Kits that designers always comes up with, and enjoy the stereotypical elements (cause they do exist for sure), I just always feel like there's more to "show off"
This is exactly what I was going to suggest - a general Canada kit with province add-ons so some very province-specific buildings, attractions etc. could be included. I'm in a suburb outside of Toronto so I'd love to see some Toronto things like the GO Train, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium for when we've done daytrips with the kids. But we also do daytrips to Niagara Falls and rent cottages in northern Ontario plus we were in BC this summer and have lots of photos of the mountains, beaches, trees etc. We have plans to go to PEI this summer so that's a whole other load of photos with lobsters, beaches, lighthouses, Anne of Green Gables and more!

For other kits, I really need some more Marvel kits and specifically Spiderman. My daughter is obsessed with Marvel so I've got photos from all the movies plus all the shows on Disney+. I would love to see a kit that is dedicated to Spiderman!!

Love the idea of more game night/card night kits - and maybe going beyond family game night into friend game nights. We've also been playing a lot of Mexican Train Dominoes, rummoli, Cards Against Humanity, Apples to Apples, Scattergories, Taboo, and Quirkle.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 01-11-2022, 11:41 PM
MegCreations's Avatar
MegCreations MegCreations is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,460
Default

Wendy and I have this chicken farm collection


And Erica and I did this Empty Nesters Collection
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 01-11-2022, 11:49 PM
MegCreations's Avatar
MegCreations MegCreations is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 4,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Nicole View Post
I know this is REALLY specific - but I'm a Radiation Therapist with a background in Radiologic Technology (Xray). Would someone be willing to make a healthcare kit based on these professions? Radiation signs, xrays, computers, masks (cuz Covid and all), scrubs, coffee, word art: Keep Calm and Beam On, Button Pusher, I like it in the dark, Kicking Cancers Butt, Healthcare Hero, Every Position Counts

If anyone wants to take this on, I can help! I know there's some other Xray girls up in here too!
I think I'd love to add this to my Doctor's Visit series
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 01-12-2022, 12:09 AM
justpattyanne's Avatar
justpattyanne justpattyanne is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegCreations View Post
I think I'd love to add this to my Doctor's Visit series
I agree! I was thinking the same thing when I was reading through her ideas for the kit. I've had so many x-rays, MRI's, CAT scans, sonograms that I could use the kit to document some of my journey through my illness. ---so a few patient side expressions/elements for the same kit would be great to make it adaptable to more of us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 01-12-2022, 11:08 AM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 1,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynK View Post
I have another request specifically for Flergs. A home building/home improvement collection. We've made a lot of changes to our house in the 4 years that we've been here, and I'd love a collection in the style that I usually scrap in to scrap those photos.

Maybe it could even be a Scrap Your Stories theme with Kristin - that would be heaven lol, my 2 favourite designers.
This is a fabulous idea! I love the Scrap Your Stories kits!!!!!
__________________

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 01-12-2022, 08:11 PM
Kimberly27's Avatar
Kimberly27 Kimberly27 is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,707
Default

I need a boys gymnastics kit...tumbling, trampolines, floor stuff, flipping and cartwheels etc. We have a girly one but I need a boy one.

I also would love to see bowling and pool (pool ball/cue etc) kits
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 01-19-2022, 08:12 PM
supergirljen's Avatar
supergirljen supergirljen is offline
Sugar Cookie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 300
Default 2022 kit ideas

So Iím super interested in Flergs creating an Encanto kit for the Remember the Magic series because Iím OBSESSED and I need to scrap it
__________________

Last edited by supergirljen; 01-19-2022 at 08:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #61  
Old 01-19-2022, 09:05 PM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 1,340
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirljen View Post
So Iím super interested in Flergs creating an Encanto kit for the Remember the Magic series because Iím OBSESSED and I need to scrap it
We are also obsessed with this movie! My 23 year old daughter is in the kitchen doing her lesson planning and singing the songs right now!!!! LOL
__________________

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-19-2022, 09:55 PM
micheley micheley is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 28
Default

Speaking of Flergs & RTM - would love to see more updated world showcase kits. Especially need France (new ride Ratatouille & 2 new restaurants, Space 220 & La Creperie) & Italy (took a ton of photos of dd).

�� Pressure like a tick, tick, tick 'til it's ready to blow, whoa��
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-22-2022, 05:37 AM
renatasluis's Avatar
renatasluis renatasluis is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 823
Default

I could use a funko pop kit. My boys collect them( mostly disney and Marvel).
And we visit the big funko pop store in L.A.
Got pictures from there, was like a museum for us 😉
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-22-2022, 09:23 AM
Route66's Avatar
Route66 Route66 is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye View Post
good question, not sure.

My part of Ontario is known for the Underground Railroad, Rum Runners and we can get all 4 seasons in a week but it is flat and not very scenic. Yes, people Ontario exists past Toronto and London, lol. Northern Ontario is woodsy, ie Algonquin Park, Muskoka. Quebec is beautiful and has great food along with a lot of festivals. Out east is supposed to be very pretty (next on my bucket list) with colorful houses, fishing villages, Viking history. That's all I got, not much help I know.
I hear ya, I am from Manitoba and the western provinces often get forgotten as well. I would love some Canadian East Coast kits (having done all the provinces except Newfoundland/Labordour) Niagara Falls would be a great one as well as the popular sightseeing spots in Ottawa, Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI. I would also love a prairies kit, with tall grasses, wheat fields, water activities like kyacking, water skiing, fishing and tubing.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-22-2022, 09:26 AM
Route66's Avatar
Route66 Route66 is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I need a boys gymnastics kit...tumbling, trampolines, floor stuff, flipping and cartwheels etc. We have a girly one but I need a boy one.

I also would love to see bowling and pool (pool ball/cue etc) kits
Great ideas, don't forget Glow in the Dark Bowling!
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-22-2022, 09:29 AM
Route66's Avatar
Route66 Route66 is offline
Sweetness
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Canada
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniW View Post
This is exactly what I was going to suggest - a general Canada kit with province add-ons so some very province-specific buildings, attractions etc. could be included. I'm in a suburb outside of Toronto so I'd love to see some Toronto things like the GO Train, CN Tower, Rogers Centre, Ripley's Aquarium for when we've done daytrips with the kids. But we also do daytrips to Niagara Falls and rent cottages in northern Ontario plus we were in BC this summer and have lots of photos of the mountains, beaches, trees etc. We have plans to go to PEI this summer so that's a whole other load of photos with lobsters, beaches, lighthouses, Anne of Green Gables and more!

For other kits, I really need some more Marvel kits and specifically Spiderman. My daughter is obsessed with Marvel so I've got photos from all the movies plus all the shows on Disney+. I would love to see a kit that is dedicated to Spiderman!!

Love the idea of more game night/card night kits - and maybe going beyond family game night into friend game nights. We've also been playing a lot of Mexican Train Dominoes, rummoli, Cards Against Humanity, Apples to Apples, Scattergories, Taboo, and Quirkle.
I Love Niagara Falls, don't forget some wine touring kits and bike adventures, sometimes together.
We love games too, we play cribbage, scrabble, monopoly, payday, Yahtzee.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-27-2022, 04:36 PM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
I need a Starbucks kit... ya know "Starbucks" because I have a serious problem I need to document right now lmao.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-28-2022, 11:59 AM
LJSDesigns's Avatar
LJSDesigns LJSDesigns is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Nappanee, IN
Posts: 9,537
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniW View Post
We have plans to go to PEI this summer so that's a whole other load of photos with lobsters, beaches, lighthouses, Anne of Green Gables and more!
I am totally obsessed with Anne of Green Gables right now. All my life my mom told me to read it and I never did. I finally picked it up a few weeks ago and really adore it. I can totally relate to Anne and completely understand why my mom told me to read the book. It only took 55 years to listen.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-29-2022, 04:14 AM
renatasluis's Avatar
renatasluis renatasluis is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 823
Default

30 th aniversarykit for Disneyland Paris, wich is april 12 😊
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-29-2022, 06:08 AM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Hey, y'all - you asked, and Laura delivered!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
I need a Starbucks kit... ya know "Starbucks" because I have a serious problem I need to document right now lmao.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrap View Post
I second the singles kit and the Starbucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatasluis View Post
Ik like the idea for a starbuckskit that was mentioned
__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 01-29-2022, 06:11 AM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
I don't know if anyone will bite on this one, but I would love a cannabis themed kit. Like medical/every day lifestyle kind of kit not tie dye and munchies.
Pssssssst! Just in case you missed it, Amanda and Laura released this on 8 January:

__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-29-2022, 06:16 AM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
Weekly recap templates that don't have to follow traditional Project life parameters--they don't have to have pockets or use cards or even be grid-like. Am I totally crazy? I don't want to stop doing my weekly pages, but I am so tired of the way I've been doing it for years and years. Does ANYONE have any new ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Second the weekly recaps! I am sooooooooooo behind on weekly pages - like years because I'm on the hunt for a fresh take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
YES!! A fresh take on this would be amazing!!!
New weekly/monthly recap templates served up since the start of the year:



__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-29-2022, 06:49 AM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

I'm going to chime in here with a couple requests...

A young grandparent kit. My husband and I love spending time with our five grandkids and they are some of my favorite little photo and scrapbooking subjects - but I can't find kits about grandparents & grandchildren that aren't styled elderly. Those are wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I'm 45 and my husband is 55. We actively go and do things with the kids.

As part of that, any word art pieces that would let you customize grandparent names would be fantastic. A piece that talks about "being a grandmother" wouldn't need it, but one that says "my favorite people call me Grandma" would. Because we all go by different names - Grandma, Gram, Oma, Nana, Mamaw, Gigi, Mimi, etc... or in my case, Amma.

A modern game night kit to scrapbook the gatherings of older teens and adults where we play games like Scattergories, Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanities, Hogwarts Battle, Code Words, etc. Word art that embodies the trash talking that inevitably happens as the evening goes on. Even an ellie of a smartphone since some group games are now played around the table using our phones and camera rolls.

Adult surgery & recovery. Not geared toward any specific illness, but something generic that could cover everything from a spinal fusion to a rotator cuff replacement to an eye surgery to a sinus surgery or a hysterectomy. Both hospital stay and outpatient, stuff about anaesthesia (I've got pics of my husband super loopy!) and pain meds, resting and recovery and being bored, word art both about being nervous and about being ready to get it done with, complications, etc.

Too much togetherness. About the realities of the last couple years when it comes to more than one person working from home at the same time ... remembering you love each other even when you're sick of seeing each other. Maybe an art journaling kit?

Thanks!
__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!

Last edited by angiekey; 01-29-2022 at 06:52 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-29-2022, 11:19 AM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

thanks for the plugs, angie! xo
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-29-2022, 04:21 PM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabobaura View Post
thanks for the plugs, angie! xo
But of course! I'm going to try and remember to circle back to this thread each time kits are released that were requested here and notify the original requestors in case they miss it on release weekend.

There's so many things I love about the phenomenal designers here at the Sweet Shoppe, and one of the biggest is how you listen and respond to what we ask for!
__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-29-2022, 04:27 PM
renatasluis's Avatar
renatasluis renatasluis is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
But of course! I'm going to try and remember to circle back to this thread each time kits are released that were requested here and notify the original requestors in case they miss it on release weekend.

There's so many things I love about the phenomenal designers here at the Sweet Shoppe, and one of the biggest is how you listen and respond to what we ask for!

Got the starbuckskit 😉
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-30-2022, 11:06 AM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

angie- love your 'grandma' name my youngest calls his daddy 'Ahda' - always has. lol
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-30-2022, 03:02 PM
3BluEyedBabi's Avatar
3BluEyedBabi 3BluEyedBabi is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: PA
Posts: 1,824
Default

**SOFTBALL (PLEASE NOT Pink & Purple! Our team colors are red, white, and black, but I'm sure most teams are not just pink and purple. My daughter played softball from age 5 up to 17 and my husband even played fast-pitch men's softball for decades!)
**BASEBALL
**CROSS COUNTRY
(you know, the running sport my two teenagers do for some odd reason! They run 5 miles for fun! LOL)
**BABY & TODDLER (even though my kids are older, I have lots of baby pics that I haven't loved the kit I scrapped them with.)
**HISTORICAL SITES (Gettysburg, etc.)
**MILITARY MUSEUMS (MILITARY SHIPS, MILITARY PLANES, MEMORABILIA, WW II DAYS)
**ANTIQUE CAR/CAR MUSEUM/CAR SHOWS
__________________

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabi; 01-30-2022 at 03:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-30-2022, 09:28 PM
Kimberly27's Avatar
Kimberly27 Kimberly27 is offline
Jabber-Jawbreaker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,707
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
**SOFTBALL (PLEASE NOT Pink & Purple! Our team colors are red, white, and black, but I'm sure most teams are not just pink and purple. My daughter played softball from age 5 up to 17 and my husband even played fast-pitch men's softball for decades!)
[B]**BASEBALL
Here are few baseball and softball kits


This one has softball elements in it






This one has softball elements in it too

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-31-2022, 10:22 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 4,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
I'm going to chime in here with a couple requests...

A young grandparent kit. My husband and I love spending time with our five grandkids and they are some of my favorite little photo and scrapbooking subjects - but I can't find kits about grandparents & grandchildren that aren't styled elderly. Those are wonderful, don't get me wrong, but I'm 45 and my husband is 55. We actively go and do things with the kids.

As part of that, any word art pieces that would let you customize grandparent names would be fantastic. A piece that talks about "being a grandmother" wouldn't need it, but one that says "my favorite people call me Grandma" would. Because we all go by different names - Grandma, Gram, Oma, Nana, Mamaw, Gigi, Mimi, etc... or in my case, Amma.
Second that great idea! My parents aren't that old too and the beautiful kit for grand parents doesn't really match!
And totally agree with a one we could customize!
I love your grandma's name Angie, Amma so beautiful! Does it come from somewhere?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 02-01-2022, 11:33 PM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
I love your grandma's name Angie, Amma so beautiful! Does it come from somewhere?
It's Icelandic for grandmother, but I have no particular connection to that culture. I was just desperate to find a grandmother name and stumbled across it at the 11th hour, so to speak, and I loved the way it sounded. I scrapbooked the full story here:

__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 02-02-2022, 11:04 AM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

what a cool story, angie! i've been trying to figure out what i want my aunt name to be...my youngest sister is expecting.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 02-05-2022, 10:26 AM
londoncuppa's Avatar
londoncuppa londoncuppa is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
It's like Costco ... you don't go to Costco with a list, you go to Costco and Costco tells you what you need. Same with the Sweet Shoppe lol
Lol...so true!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 02-05-2022, 01:06 PM
iScrap's Avatar
iScrap iScrap is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,388
Default

I'd love to see a Galentine's Day kit! Not sure if it has been mentioned...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 02-05-2022, 01:21 PM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iScrap View Post
I'd love to see a Galentine's Day kit! Not sure if it has been mentioned...
traci has this:


http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sw...73&cat=&page=1
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 02-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Scrap-therapy's Avatar
Scrap-therapy Scrap-therapy is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: France (Loire Valley)
Posts: 4,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiekey View Post
It's Icelandic for grandmother, but I have no particular connection to that culture. I was just desperate to find a grandmother name and stumbled across it at the 11th hour, so to speak, and I loved the way it sounded. I scrapbooked the full story here:

Oh just see your answer Angie! Love this story so much! You choose a really beautiful grandmother name, it sounds so beautiful!
Thank you to share your layout with the whole story, I think this name seems perfect for you!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 02-06-2022, 01:34 PM
iScrap's Avatar
iScrap iScrap is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,388
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabobaura View Post
OMG Thank you, Laura!!! I love it!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 02-06-2022, 06:02 PM
HeideC's Avatar
HeideC HeideC is offline
Sugar Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Posts: 205
Default

Dog man - that is all my kid reads!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 02-06-2022, 06:04 PM
HeideC's Avatar
HeideC HeideC is offline
Sugar Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Posts: 205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap-therapy View Post
Second that great idea! My parents aren't that old too and the beautiful kit for grand parents doesn't really match!
And totally agree with a one we could customize!
I love your grandma's name Angie, Amma so beautiful! Does it come from somewhere?
Sine I am still under 55 and raising my 7 yo gs I need a kit to reflect this
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 02-08-2022, 12:16 AM
bonnenuit's Avatar
bonnenuit bonnenuit is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2022
Posts: 3
Default

For years, I've been wishing for a realistic looking kit that would work for scrapping Spanish missions and historical sites from Texas across the Southwestern U.S. through to California.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 02-08-2022, 09:41 AM
renatasluis's Avatar
renatasluis renatasluis is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 823
Default

I could use something like that for european cities.
Scrapping Rome right now, but the italian kits are a lot about food, or with the colors of the flag.
But the buildings in the city have faded colors.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-09-2022, 08:31 PM
lovely1m's Avatar
lovely1m lovely1m is online now
Sweetsaholic
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 10,849
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatasluis View Post
I could use something like that for european cities.
Scrapping Rome right now, but the italian kits are a lot about food, or with the colors of the flag.
But the buildings in the city have faded colors.
I used these type of kits for my Italian pictures. You can search my gallery if you need inspiration. They are all named Europe Page (and then numbered). You'll get some Czech Republic ones, too, though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-10-2022, 09:20 AM
renatasluis's Avatar
renatasluis renatasluis is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the netherlands
Posts: 823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely1m View Post
I used these type of kits for my Italian pictures. You can search my gallery if you need inspiration. They are all named Europe Page (and then numbered). You'll get some Czech Republic ones, too, though.
Thanks for the tip 👍
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-23-2022, 10:48 PM
iScrap's Avatar
iScrap iScrap is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,388
Default

I’d love a Big Brother kit, even if it’s a mini one. The Celebrity edition finale was tonight (sad), but the summer season isn’t too far away!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-24-2022, 01:45 AM
ashersmommy's Avatar
ashersmommy ashersmommy is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Midwest
Posts: 563
Default

I second a glamping kit! I could use one for sure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBee View Post
Second the weekly recaps! I am sooooooooooo behind on weekly pages - like years because I'm on the hunt for a fresh take.

I could use more themed kits on school subjects... biology/dissections, debate, languages (if it included Latin, I would love you forever... ), writing papers, etc

At least one kit on camping that has Class A RV in it... many have trailers or tent camping... but I'm a glamper!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 03-02-2022, 06:06 PM
3BluEyedBabi's Avatar
3BluEyedBabi 3BluEyedBabi is offline
Sweet Talker
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: PA
Posts: 1,824
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
**SOFTBALL (PLEASE NOT Pink & Purple! Our team colors are red, white, and black, but I'm sure most teams are not just pink and purple. My daughter played softball from age 5 up to 17 and my husband even played fast-pitch men's softball for decades!)
**BASEBALL
**CROSS COUNTRY
(you know, the running sport my two teenagers do for some odd reason! They run 5 miles for fun! LOL)
**BABY & TODDLER (even though my kids are older, I have lots of baby pics that I haven't loved the kit I scrapped them with.)
**HISTORICAL SITES (Gettysburg, etc.)
**MILITARY MUSEUMS (MILITARY SHIPS, MILITARY PLANES, MEMORABILIA, WW II DAYS)
**ANTIQUE CAR/CAR MUSEUM/CAR SHOWS
DID YOU ALL SEE THERE IS A CAR SHOW KIT IN THE SNEAK PEEKS FOR THIS WEEK?!?!?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 03-02-2022, 06:44 PM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

it's a good one, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3BluEyedBabi View Post
DID YOU ALL SEE THERE IS A CAR SHOW KIT IN THE SNEAK PEEKS FOR THIS WEEK?!?!?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 03-02-2022, 06:45 PM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 2,386
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnenuit View Post
For years, I've been wishing for a realistic looking kit that would work for scrapping Spanish missions and historical sites from Texas across the Southwestern U.S. through to California.
kelly bangs creative has lots of great state kits



http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sw...43&cat=&page=1


http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/sw...70&cat=&page=1
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 03-04-2022, 03:46 PM
chinagrrl's Avatar
chinagrrl chinagrrl is offline
Sugar Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: los angeles, ca
Posts: 210
Default

this is oddly specific but i'm wishing for a beatles kit (that isn't a specific era or album). i've been using a combo of england and rock music kits, but would love something that had papers and elements specific to the beatles in it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 03-04-2022, 10:22 PM
angiekey's Avatar
angiekey angiekey is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Princeton (DFW) Texas
Posts: 1,468
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi Nicole View Post
I know this is REALLY specific - but I'm a Radiation Therapist with a background in Radiologic Technology (Xray). Would someone be willing to make a healthcare kit based on these professions? Radiation signs, xrays, computers, masks (cuz Covid and all), scrubs, coffee, word art: Keep Calm and Beam On, Button Pusher, I like it in the dark, Kicking Cancers Butt, Healthcare Hero, Every Position Counts

If anyone wants to take this on, I can help! I know there's some other Xray girls up in here too!
PSSSST! Just in case you miss the newsletter this week, be sure to check the Shoppe for the newest collection by Meagan's Creations: Doctor's Visit: Radiology!

__________________


Writing & creating (but mostly writing) for The Sweet Shoppe!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content © 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns

Making your memories sweeter

Copyright © 2016 Sweet Shoppe Designs Ė The Sweetest Digital Scrapbooking Site on the Web | Site by Lilac Creative