Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 10-08-2017, 09:37 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default QOTD: What is your most favorite thing about fall/autumn?

Autumn/fall is my favorite season for sure. I love the leaves turning gorgeous colors, I love the fact that I can sit on the sofa with my blanket, that is's fresh enough outside to light my candles again and when I've been outside.....just to go inside into our warm home again. I'm not a summer person at all so autumn is also my favorite season because it means summer has ended.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Can I just use your answer? because that pretty much summed up my thoughts on this wonderful season also lol

First thing I love is that the summer heat is gone... (well, sort of... up until a couple days ago I was still having to blast the AC...), I just dislike being hot, or wearing shorts, hiding from the sun... so I get so happy to be able to put on jeans and a tshirt, not worry about sunscreen and just be comfortable! (and not have my makeup melt off my face is a plus too!!)

I love the crunchy leaves, and the beautiful colors, I love being able to wear scarves again as fashion statements, I love pumpkins and pumpkin carving, I love being able to bake again and cook real meals (me and cooking in the summer heat do NOT get along).... I love having 2 thanksgivings, and halloween........ I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to babble on for forever lol
Old 10-08-2017, 10:30 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
Can I just use your answer? because that pretty much summed up my thoughts on this wonderful season also lol

First thing I love is that the summer heat is gone... (well, sort of... up until a couple days ago I was still having to blast the AC...), I just dislike being hot, or wearing shorts, hiding from the sun... so I get so happy to be able to put on jeans and a tshirt, not worry about sunscreen and just be comfortable! (and not have my makeup melt off my face is a plus too!!)

I love the crunchy leaves, and the beautiful colors, I love being able to wear scarves again as fashion statements, I love pumpkins and pumpkin carving, I love being able to bake again and cook real meals (me and cooking in the summer heat do NOT get along).... I love having 2 thanksgivings, and halloween........ I'm sure there's more, but I don't want to babble on for forever lol
You sure can use my answer We don't do the pumpkin thing over here at all........I did once and didn't realize they go bad after a few days......oh my! LOL Halloween is another reason why I love autumn........I stick to creating Halloween layouts though. I once did decorate my house in Halloween style and the neighbours have been looking at my funny ever since
Old 10-08-2017, 10:40 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Pumpkin Everything!!
Old 10-08-2017, 11:02 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristalund View Post
Pumpkin Everything!!
We have nothing pumpkin over here. I always love seeing the pumpkin everything go wild on social media.......I do think Starbucks over here has the pumpkin flavors now too. Might have to try it soon
Old 10-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

The colours of the leaves on the trees for sure. Our house is surrounded by trees and it's a beautiful sight.

Save
Save
Save
Save
Save
Old 10-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I live in the south so we don't really see fall. Luckily, I am from the north originally and have had the pleasure of experiencing it in all of its glory. What I miss is the cooler weather, apple picking, changing of the leaves, and the smell that comes with the autumn air.
Old 10-08-2017, 11:48 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

the colours, weather and the fresh smell of outdoors.
Old 10-08-2017, 10:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My birthday!!! haha...
Old 10-09-2017, 05:11 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I love everything fall... changing leaves, the crisp air, pumpkins, Halloween, my birthday as well, ...