Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2012, 09:03 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Lost & Found... NEW from Zoe! :)

Hey everyone!

As we're counting down to Easter, I'm also counting the days until my husband is on holidays (6 days to go) so we can spend some time as a family... and it's always the last week before a holiday that seems to take the longest and makes me wish I was kicking back right now!! LOL! So, this week I decided to take note of the old saying "a change is as good as a holiday" and push myself out of my creative comfort zone to make something different... and I love the result! (And yes, I feel like I had a bit of a holiday - a working one at least!)

There's something about the treasure you find at a thrift store... whether it's the musty smell, the cute fabric that things of the past are made from, or just for finding something completely unique, they all have something in common. There's a story behind each and every piece. And there's a story behind each one of us that is just begging to be told! So, let me introduce my Lost & Found kit - inspired by all of those things, and perfect for all your story-telling needs!

Aren't the colours in this one so pretty?? I absolutely love the combination of yellow and navy lately, and working with this colour scheme was so refreshing! This kit is bursting at the seams, as usual LOL, with 14 patterned papers plus solids, an alpha, and 79 elements! You won't be short on scrapping supplies with this one, that's for sure!

As always, it's 20% OFF Saturday ONLY!

My super talented Creative Team and the Sweet Shoppe Sugar Babes always blow me away with their pages, and this week is no exception!

And on that note, I'm going to leave you to get back to your weekend - I hope you get some much-deserved YOU time! And I'll keep counting those days until I'm on holidays - haha!

xx Zoe

Old 03-31-2012, 10:30 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Gorgeous Kit Zoe!
Old 03-31-2012, 10:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

So AMAZING, Zoe! I can't wait to make a date with this baby. YUM!