Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2012, 01:14 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Smile NEW Sweet As Sugar from Zoe!

Hey everyone!

Another Saturday is upon us - can you believe it is almost March?? Where does the time go... But the good thing about that is it means that Winter is nearly over for most of you, and Spring is on it's way! So, this week I have a kit that is totally sweet and perfect for welcoming in the new season...

Sweet As Sugar will be the perfect thing for scrapping your little sweetie in the Spring-time, or any time of year for that matter! It's got loads of cute stuff - butterflies and flowers and gorgeous colours. All of my favourite things about Spring! There's 16 patterned papers plus solids, over 50 embellishments and a really cute woodgrain alpha that will go with just about anything in your stash too!

And of course, it's 20% OFF today only!

Here are some gorgeous layouts from my Creative Team girls and the SugarBabes to get your sweet tooth going:

And, just a note about a couple of exciting promotions we have going on at Sweet Shoppe at the moment... all as part of our birthday month celebrations!
First - our Featured Designer this month is Penny Springmann, and you can get her gorgeous Featured Designer Kit, Simply, absolutely FREE by spending $10 until February 29th!

Want more? This weekend we are having our annual Flashback Finale event which means you can pick up our retired collabs from throughout the year for free just by spending from $15 - the more you spend the more you get!

And that's it for me for another week... Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a happy, scrappy weekend!

xx Zoe