Sweet Shoppe Designs

Old 05-05-2018, 11:25 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Thank you for making it easy to check out

I was trying to get my order placed before my daughter's birthday party guests arrived at the house and I quickly threw everything in my cart that I knew I had already wanted (I had a plan already!) I quickly checked out because the first guest is due to arrive in 10-minutes. Yes I spent that Blackout Gift Certificate already -- thank you for that again!! After my order processed I realized I FORGOT to add the three additional FWP purchase products and my heart sank. I was thinking about what I could do, how to get them, if I had to email customer service. As I was worrying/pondering what to do, I started scrolling through my goodies to see if I could download them before the first guest arrives. Then I saw it . . . .ALL of the FWP had been added to my cart! I was SO relieved that I didn't have to add them myself, type in a code or something to get them or have to bother Robin!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making it SO easy to get those FWP. Thank you DESIGNERS for the AMAZING FWP!! I can't wait until after the last birthday party guest leaves tomorrow afternoon for me to be able to play with all of my new goodies!!
Old 05-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Yep! You only need to use a code if you want to pick a 1 or 2 of the kits with a $20 or $25 purchase instead of getting all 3 with a $30 purchase.

Enjoy your goodies!