Sweet Shoppe Designs

  #1351  
Old 04-05-2020, 07:40 PM
mrsashbaugh's Avatar
mrsashbaugh mrsashbaugh is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireG View Post
Hello! I don't think I introduced myself. I have been hanging around at SSD for about 2 months, getting the lay of the landing and slowly learning about digital scrapbooking. I am loving it so far and I am hoping to join in the April Passport challenge - WHOOP!
Welcome! So happy you're joining us! I sure do hope you do join in on the Passport challeneges!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieLea View Post
Hi! I've had an account from a long time ago and starting back up again.
Welcome! So happy to have you join us again JamieLea!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1352  
Old 04-06-2020, 08:02 AM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireG View Post
Hello! I don't think I introduced myself. I have been hanging around at SSD for about 2 months, getting the lay of the landing and slowly learning about digital scrapbooking. I am loving it so far and I am hoping to join in the April Passport challenge - WHOOP!
Welcome! Can't wait to see what you create!!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1353  
Old 04-06-2020, 08:03 AM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieLea View Post
Hi! I've had an account from a long time ago and starting back up again.
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing your pages!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1354  
Old 04-24-2020, 02:08 PM
Naala Naala is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 43
Default

hi

I also am fairly new here. I posted in this thread a while ago and was told to need 10 posts so that i can start to comment in the gallery or edit my posts to take part in the challenges. Now I have 10 posts but I still can't do these things. Do I have to just wait or does someone need to lift the restrictions for my account?
Reply With Quote
  #1355  
Old 04-25-2020, 01:36 AM
Naala Naala is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 43
Default

Apparently I just had to wait a little. It is working now.
Reply With Quote
  #1356  
Old 05-03-2020, 10:00 PM
lholuska's Avatar
lholuska lholuska is offline
Such a Sweetie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Kansas
Posts: 123
Default

I'm new...well, new under this name at least. I had an account previously, but I went ahead and created a new one that was updated to a username that I actually still use (have not participated in a digi scrap community for several years).
Reply With Quote
  #1357  
Old 05-03-2020, 10:21 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Welcome back!! I'm glad you are back to the community!
Reply With Quote
  #1358  
Old 05-03-2020, 11:26 PM
lholuska's Avatar
lholuska lholuska is offline
Such a Sweetie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2020
Location: Kansas
Posts: 123
Default

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #1359  
Old 05-05-2020, 02:26 PM
auntdeedee auntdeedee is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Location: NJ
Posts: 1
Default

Hi....have been a shopper for many years but just joined the forum. I'm hoping to get help on text/journaling on a psd template but I can't seem to post anywhere. I haven't scrapped in awhile but NSD helped me get my photos together and started scrapping again this past weekend!!
Reply With Quote
  #1360  
Old 05-08-2020, 05:39 PM
HavaDrPepper HavaDrPepper is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 17
Default

I've been around but never actively posted in the past. I would buy from the store at times.

Finally decided to jump in!
Reply With Quote
  #1361  
Old 05-23-2020, 10:04 AM
Sabyne Sabyne is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Location: France
Posts: 8
Default

Hi! I'm new for the second time and I'm glad to be here.
Reply With Quote
  #1362  
Old 05-23-2020, 11:40 AM
laurabobaura's Avatar
laurabobaura laurabobaura is offline
Sweet Shoppe Designer
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: IL
Posts: 1,524
Default

Welcome, everyone!!! xoxo
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1363  
Old 05-26-2020, 12:44 AM
chrisg chrisg is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1
Default

I'm new here and just wanted to pop in to say hi before I look around a bit!
Reply With Quote
  #1364  
Old 05-26-2020, 12:45 AM
mrsashbaugh's Avatar
mrsashbaugh mrsashbaugh is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,490
Default

Welcome! So happy to have you all join us here!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1365  
Old 05-26-2020, 06:45 AM
biancka's Avatar
biancka biancka is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 3,066
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
I'm new here and just wanted to pop in to say hi before I look around a bit!
Welcome to SSD and welcome to all the other new members who joined too !
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1366  
Old 05-26-2020, 02:11 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Welcome, ladies!! We're so happy you're here!
Reply With Quote
  #1367  
Old 06-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Sabyne Sabyne is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Location: France
Posts: 8
Default

I come to say a second "hello" because I'd like to participate to june passeport but I can't edit my post to link challenges to my pages.
And I think I also can't add a photo to my profile.
Thank you for helping me.
Reply With Quote
  #1368  
Old 06-03-2020, 03:37 PM
Kimberly27's Avatar
Kimberly27 Kimberly27 is online now
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 633
Default

I should probably introduce myself...I am not new to the community but kind of new SSD...I used to be a designer about 4/5 years ago but took some time off from designing/scrapping even to pursue other things but now I am back and way, way behind on everything! LOL I am playing catch up on my scrapbooking....I take way too many photos and we travel a lot. I have two boys...One is almost 16 and the other is almost 10. Hubby and I are high school sweethearts and we have been married for 18 years this July. We live in Texas. Looking forward to hanging out with you ladies and scrapping along side you all.
Reply With Quote
  #1369  
Old 06-04-2020, 02:03 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabyne View Post
I come to say a second "hello" because I'd like to participate to june passeport but I can't edit my post to link challenges to my pages.
And I think I also can't add a photo to my profile.
Thank you for helping me.
Hi Sabyne, once you reach 10 comments, you should be able to post your challenges. You're almost there...you could make some comments on forum posts, or in the Gallery.
Reply With Quote
  #1370  
Old 06-04-2020, 02:04 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I should probably introduce myself...I am not new to the community but kind of new SSD...I used to be a designer about 4/5 years ago but took some time off from designing/scrapping even to pursue other things but now I am back and way, way behind on everything! LOL I am playing catch up on my scrapbooking....I take way too many photos and we travel a lot. I have two boys...One is almost 16 and the other is almost 10. Hubby and I are high school sweethearts and we have been married for 18 years this July. We live in Texas. Looking forward to hanging out with you ladies and scrapping along side you all.
Hi Kimberly! It's awesome to see you back in the digi world!
Reply With Quote
  #1371  
Old 06-05-2020, 04:01 PM
Sabyne Sabyne is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Location: France
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
Hi Sabyne, once you reach 10 comments, you should be able to post your challenges. You're almost there...you could make some comments on forum posts, or in the Gallery.
I'd like to post in the gallery but I can't. Maybe it will be possible when 'll be at 10 post in the forum.
Reply With Quote
  #1372  
Old 06-05-2020, 04:05 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabyne View Post
I'd like to post in the gallery but I can't. Maybe it will be possible when 'll be at 10 post in the forum.
You can make comments in the gallery and in the forum. Once you're at 10, you should be able to post your layouts
Reply With Quote
  #1373  
Old 06-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Sabyne Sabyne is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: May 2020
Location: France
Posts: 8
Default

I was talking about comments in the gallery.

Well if I can't edit to correct my posts, 10 will be reached quickly.
Reply With Quote
  #1374  
Old 06-05-2020, 04:28 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabyne View Post
I was talking about comments in the gallery.

Well if I can't edit to correct my posts, 10 will be reached quickly.
Oh, I see.
You're almost there!
Reply With Quote
  #1375  
Old 06-20-2020, 06:06 PM
wisdomes wisdomes is offline
Sweet Cheeks
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 80
Default

Hi.... I'm new to this community and been digitally scrapping for 6 months. Need help! Usually I am not technically challenged at all....but I have posted to layouts and included all my info for the layout kits used, etc but it doesn't show. I followed the instructions posted....I'm ok if they need to be deleted by an admin and then I can re-upload.....Just trying to make sure I do things correctly.....
Reply With Quote
  #1376  
Old 06-20-2020, 06:32 PM
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
Neverland Scraps Neverland Scraps is offline
Sweetsaholic
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 14,331
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdomes View Post
Hi.... I'm new to this community and been digitally scrapping for 6 months. Need help! Usually I am not technically challenged at all....but I have posted to layouts and included all my info for the layout kits used, etc but it doesn't show. I followed the instructions posted....I'm ok if they need to be deleted by an admin and then I can re-upload.....Just trying to make sure I do things correctly.....
Sometimes if you use special characters, the gallery credits don't list. Did you use any of the following

! @ $ % &

I know there are a couple that I've found, but a good majority of the symbols always throws off my credits.
Reply With Quote
  #1377  
Old 06-21-2020, 11:31 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Sometimes if you use special characters, the gallery credits don't list. Did you use any of the following

! @ $ % &

I know there are a couple that I've found, but a good majority of the symbols always throws off my credits.
Yes, those "special characters" can wreak havoc! I totally take them out of my credits.
Reply With Quote
  #1378  
Old 06-22-2020, 07:19 PM
jillianutrup jillianutrup is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Jun 2020
Location: Beavercreek Ohio
Posts: 2
Default

Hello from Ohio!

My name is Jill. I recently retired at 56 to care for my 17 year old daughter Sage, our yellow lab and my boyfriend. I have 2 boys 21 and 30 both with significant others. I've four grandchildren 2 girls, 2 boys. I have an angel in heaven who passed last year at age 24. Her name is Sami.

I've been here a lot, I just didn't have time to participate in many forum prior to retiring. I'm trying to improve my shadowing and photos. I started digital scrapbooking in December of 2019.
Reply With Quote
  #1379  
Old 06-22-2020, 07:25 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Welcome, Jill! Congratulations on retiring!!

I'm glad that you'll be participating in the forum, and hopefully you'll have lots of time to scrap. The Passport to Sweet Stuff is a great way to try different ideas. Here's a link to this month's Passport: https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...ad.php?t=92736
Reply With Quote
  #1380  
Old 06-22-2020, 10:44 PM
wisdomes wisdomes is offline
Sweet Cheeks
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 80
Default

Hi, while I've registered 6 months ago, I'm just now at a point where I want to be active in the forum.
Reply With Quote
  #1381  
Old 06-23-2020, 07:23 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdomes View Post
Hi, while I've registered 6 months ago, I'm just now at a point where I want to be active in the forum.
Welcome!! I'm glad you're going to join us in the forum
Reply With Quote
  #1382  
Old 06-24-2020, 02:18 PM
wisdomes wisdomes is offline
Sweet Cheeks
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 80
Default

Thank you so much! I'm very excited to be here!
Reply With Quote
  #1383  
Old 07-01-2020, 11:20 AM
kellyf's Avatar
kellyf kellyf is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1
Default Sort of New

Apparently the last time I visited this forum was in 2011
I did digital scrapbooking from around 2007-2012 and then life got busy and I quit completely. I am a teacher so I have been home since March 16. I don't know why it didn't occur to me to pick this back up sooner, but anyway here I am. I have been back at it for about a week and scrapped five layouts.
Reply With Quote
  #1384  
Old 07-02-2020, 03:30 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Hey Kelly! I'm so glad you're back to scrapping. Great job scrapping so many layouts in just a week!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you in the forum.
Reply With Quote
  #1385  
Old 07-05-2020, 06:24 PM
StacyLynn's Avatar
StacyLynn StacyLynn is offline
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2018
Location: PA
Posts: 821
Default

Welcome! Welcome ladies!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1386  
Old 07-05-2020, 08:36 PM
mrsashbaugh's Avatar
mrsashbaugh mrsashbaugh is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,490
Default

Welcome ladies! So happy to have you joining us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1387  
Old 07-11-2020, 03:27 AM
Joemichael Joemichael is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: India
Posts: 1
Default

I am so happy to join this community. I found some amazing sweet shoppe designer news here at this forum.


Best Regards,
Joe Michael-Editor
www.indianartzone.com
Reply With Quote
  #1388  
Old 07-24-2020, 02:05 PM
HeideC's Avatar
HeideC HeideC is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Posts: 29
Default Not new but returning

Took some years off but Iím back and ready to scrap!
__________________
Hugs, H
Reply With Quote
  #1389  
Old 08-09-2020, 12:44 PM
EagleCraftz EagleCraftz is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Aug 2020
Location: Phx, Arizona
Posts: 1
Default Hello! Newbie Here!

Hello I'm Esther AKA Eagle Craftz and although I am new to this forum and Hybrid scrapbooking I am not new to crafting.
I have been creating for 25+ years. Thanks for having me and I look forward to sharing my creations with you all.
Reply With Quote
  #1390  
Old 08-09-2020, 04:17 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleCraftz View Post
Hello I'm Esther AKA Eagle Craftz and although I am new to this forum and Hybrid scrapbooking I am not new to crafting.
I have been creating for 25+ years. Thanks for having me and I look forward to sharing my creations with you all.
Welcome, Esther! I can't wait to see your hybrid creations!
Reply With Quote
  #1391  
Old 08-09-2020, 04:18 PM
craftytam's Avatar
craftytam craftytam is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Magnificent Meridian, ID
Posts: 5,099
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeideC View Post
Took some years off but Iím back and ready to scrap!
Welcome, Heide!! I'm glad you're back to scrapping!
Reply With Quote
  #1392  
Old 08-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Kimberly27's Avatar
Kimberly27 Kimberly27 is online now
Sugar Rush
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 633
Default

Welcome ladies! Glad to have you joining us
Reply With Quote
  #1393  
Old 08-28-2020, 07:58 PM
knadeen knadeen is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2
Default

I've been a member of this site for years. I want to find out how long I've been lurking, but I don't have access to that info. I buy a lot from the Shoppe. I just love the stuff. Can anyone tell me how to look at my profile?
Reply With Quote
  #1394  
Old 09-28-2020, 10:08 AM
honeybee honeybee is offline
Sugar Baby
 
profile gallery
Join Date: Sep 2020
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Posts: 2
Default

Hi everyone !!! Newbie here .... but not new necessarily to the scrapping world. I have spent a lot of time at other sites and did a lot of Disney scrapping over the years. Have been a huge fan of the designers here and have purchased and used many of their creations to finish my first Disney trip book.

My real name is Melissa. I am married and a mom of 3 .... and finally a Mimi to one little superhero named RJ. You will see him a lot in some of my pages. I am also a pet rescue mama ... 1 dog and 4 cats. I have worked as a graphic designer for over the last 16 years. And I have always been a creative crafty kind of person.

Looking forward to hoping in on some challenges and showing off some of the great pages I have created over the last few months.

So excited to be here !!!
Reply With Quote
  #1395  
Old 10-03-2020, 05:07 AM
Caylynn's Avatar
Caylynn Caylynn is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
Posts: 11
Default

Hello! I'm new to posting. I've had an account for a while, but never really posted. I used to do a lot of digital scrapbooking (was on the CT of a couple of designers here back when they were at different stores - Clever Monkey Graphis and JoCee Designs) but stopped scrapping when I started my PhD. Now I find I'm craving some creativity so hope to get back to digiscrapping. As I enjoy the work of the designers I used to CT for, I decided to become more active here.
Reply With Quote
  #1396  
Old 10-03-2020, 05:26 AM
Saar's Avatar
Saar Saar is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Belgium
Posts: 28,459
Default

Welcome Caylynn!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #1397  
Old 10-03-2020, 06:44 AM
Caylynn's Avatar
Caylynn Caylynn is offline
Sweetie Pie
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ingolstadt, Germany
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
Welcome Caylynn!
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #1398  
Old 10-03-2020, 06:54 AM
allyanne's Avatar
allyanne allyanne is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caylynn View Post
Hello! I'm new to posting. I've had an account for a while, but never really posted. I used to do a lot of digital scrapbooking (was on the CT of a couple of designers here back when they were at different stores - Clever Monkey Graphis and JoCee Designs) but stopped scrapping when I started my PhD. Now I find I'm craving some creativity so hope to get back to digiscrapping. As I enjoy the work of the designers I used to CT for, I decided to become more active here.
Welcome to SSD! I look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery soon!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1399  
Old 10-03-2020, 06:57 AM
allyanne's Avatar
allyanne allyanne is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by knadeen View Post
I've been a member of this site for years. I want to find out how long I've been lurking, but I don't have access to that info. I buy a lot from the Shoppe. I just love the stuff. Can anyone tell me how to look at my profile?
If you click on your username in this thread, it will pop up with a menu, and you can click on "view public profile." That will take you to your profile page and it has lots of info there, including your join date.

Hope that helps!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #1400  
Old 10-03-2020, 06:57 AM
allyanne's Avatar
allyanne allyanne is offline
SugarBabe
 
profile gallery send pm
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: NE Ohio
Posts: 5,200
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Hi everyone !!! Newbie here .... but not new necessarily to the scrapping world. I have spent a lot of time at other sites and did a lot of Disney scrapping over the years. Have been a huge fan of the designers here and have purchased and used many of their creations to finish my first Disney trip book.

My real name is Melissa. I am married and a mom of 3 .... and finally a Mimi to one little superhero named RJ. You will see him a lot in some of my pages. I am also a pet rescue mama ... 1 dog and 4 cats. I have worked as a graphic designer for over the last 16 years. And I have always been a creative crafty kind of person.

Looking forward to hoping in on some challenges and showing off some of the great pages I have created over the last few months.

So excited to be here !!!
Welcome, Melissa! Can't wait to see your pages soon!
__________________


Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All Creative Content © 2007 SweetShoppeDesigns

Making your memories sweeter

Copyright © 2016 Sweet Shoppe Designs Ė The Sweetest Digital Scrapbooking Site on the Web | Site by Lilac Creative