Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2015, 03:16 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari
Default Up To No Good & Scoop with Traci!

Happy 9th birthday SSD!! I'm so happy to be part of the SSD family, it's a dream come true. In case you're not aware, SSD is having a 30% OFF sale on almost everything in the store, which means you get to buy all your favorite products at a discounted rate! Ends Monday, February 2nd.

I have some amazing new products this weekend that I just adore...

Up To No Good Bundle: Kit & Pocket Cards
Have a troublemaker in your life? Scrapbook all of those "caught ya" moments and more with this amazing digital scrapbook kit and pocket cards by Jady Day Studio. "Up To No Good: Bundle" is perfect for capturing the day to day adventures in your life with your troublemaker who is clearly up to no good. Gorgeous hand-drawn illustrations, a fantastic color palette, and an amazing array of embellishments and papers make this a must have in your digital scrapbooking collection. Get the bundle to save more!

All Year Round: Foundations Collection with Traci Reed
Celebrate life and all the wonderful things that happen throughout the year with this new digital scrapbook collection from Traci Reed and Jady Day Studio. "All Year Round: Foundations" is the first installment in a year-long life celebrations series and are perfect to add to your digital stash. Home is where the heart is and this bright and inviting collection is brimming with essentials to help you tell your story.

I hope you have an amazing weekend and that you get to do lots of shopping to get your scrappin on! Keep making memories!

Old 01-31-2015, 11:57 PM
Sweetness

profile gallery send pm

Awesome stuff! Wow! I am soooo in love with all of these items!