Sweet Shoppe Designs

Go Back   Sweet Shoppe Community > Candy Coated Conversation > Sweet Stuff from the Sweet Shoppe
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to yari
Default Just Be You - NEW Sundae Bar Edition products!

Hello, hello! Hope you're having a great weekend. As you may already have seen Sweet Shoppe Designs has a brand new promotion going on right now that I am very excited to tell you about. This week, we are having the first ever SSD "Sundae Bar." Designers were split into 4 different groups and each group had a swatch to design whatever they wanted using that group's specific swatch. So this weekend has an amazing line up of fresh new and super sweet products that are must haves in your digi stash. What's even better is that all of this week's new releases are 25% OFF plus the more you buy, the more you save!

My group is... wait for it...

I love this swatch and the products that I made using it. My theme for my fabulous new products is "Just Be You", products to inspire you to do you, to stay true to you, to celebrate your uniqueness and not be anyone else but you.

I also paired up with the amazing Studio Flergs to bring you one spectacular new scoop also using the swatch from Rainbow Sherbet Surprise! What's great about this is that you can mix and match using all the products you like and end up with gorgeous pages and a fabulous digi stash!

Thanks for checking out my new products and I hope you have a fantastic weekend treasuring friendships, loved ones, and staying true to you. Happy scrapbooking!

Last edited by yari; 02-21-2015 at 03:07 PM.